[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>big guy >muscle man >generally loved by the locker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Braun_Strowman_bio.png (691KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Braun_Strowman_bio.png
691KB, 900x506px
>big guy
>muscle man
>generally loved by the locker room
>badass theme song that starts at 1000mph
>better than Romanetty
>better than Undercarder

>GOAT
>>
>>2116977
my boss and I have endless hours to kill up at the shop so we watch RAM weekly, and we unironically think Strowman is the best part of the show. All the other "superstars" just look like regular dudes. Its okay to have a few underdog vanilla midgets on the roster but with the exception of this guy and Reigns, the entire roster is exactly that.
>>
>>2116977
even further to the point, Seth Rollins very well may be able to kick my ass, but he doesnt LOOK like he can. When you see Braun, you automatically know you couldn't even touch him.
>>
I like Braun because I like At The Gates
>>
>>2117020
What about Corbin who is the same height?
>>
>>2116977
100% agree
>>
>>2117012
>and we unironically think Strowman is the best part of the show.

He's the only part of the show I care about. I'll look up Strowman clips on the WWE Youtube channel and that's as far as I'll give a shit about RAM that week.
>>
>>2116977
Literally the only guy I care for on RAM.

>>2117030
Corbin is 100lb lighter and balding. He doesn't have Brawn Strongman's cool voice either.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.