[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the greater heel? HHH >Held the title countless of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
Who was the greater heel?

HHH
>Held the title countless of times
>Had a reign of terror over Raw
>Made Batista and Orton
>Evolution
>Buried talent regularly

JBL
>Had a great gimmick
>Held the title for a year
>Was trully despised
>Had a stable too
>Made Cena
>>
Did you really need a separate thread for this?

Of course you did, carter.
>>
Jibble
>>
>HHH killed RAWs ratings and had to be bailed out by Batista
>JBL killed Smackdowns ratings and had to be bailed out by Batista
>>
>>2111913
>Batista returns to save the ratings and is killed by a goat
>>
Based JBL worked everyone backstage into a shoot
>>
>>2111918
worked himself into a shoot when he messed with joey styles
>>
>>2111922
Joey was lucky that JBL was drunk
>>
>>2111922
>getting worked be based JBL this much
shame on you
>>
Based JBL putting over people as a top heel commentator and then doing great interview segments while HHH couldn't get people over at the main event of WrestleMania
>>
>>2111913
>>2111922
>>2111933
Based JBL kept the obese smarks seething so bad that they quit watching WWE. Currently watching Raw from 2005 to 2008 and JBL kept the entire WWE Universe, smarks, marks, and anti-smarks worked into a shoot. How can one single man be so based?
>>
>>2111979
It's hard to be based when you're a member of the APA and Joey Goddamned Styles left you staring at the lights
>>
>>2111913
Based Big Dave
>>
>>2111930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9JOEYxwwbk

was he drunk there too?
>>
>>2112016
Can't believe the smarks stopped him from winning and saving the wwe
>>
JBL was only a heel due to circumstances

>Bork abruptly leaves since he has no passion for the business and wants to capitalize on the MMA shekels
>John wasn't ready to be in the main event
>Angle is already showing signs of tear
>>
>>2112031
Imagine the millions of revenue lost just because Drax wasn't carrying the belt to the premiere

It could have brought casuals and viewers even for just a month but like Paul Heyman said smarks are just good at bitching, moaning and complaining when they don't get stuff done their way
>>
>>2112031
Don't forget Gaytch and Stephanie laughed in his face when he told them Guardians was going to be a huge success over the summer and it would look good for them if he got the belt

Now he's going to draw more millions in a few months with Guardians 2 while Gaytch desperately keeps pandering to smarks to try and get people to like him
>>
>>2112043
always makes me laugh when people call Vince out of touch and in the same breath praise HHH
>>
>>2112043
In their defence everyone had low expectations for GotG.
>>
>>2112041
lol you are fucking delusional
>>
>>2112043
How would you know that?
>>
>>2112054
At that point every Marvel movie did amazing at the box office maybe besides the first Hulk movie. They had already put the belt on a movie star a year prior to try and get publicity when GI Joe came out, and Guardians turned out even bigger than that
>>
>>2112108
Batista himself said so

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/batista-summerslam-2014-return-triple-h-stephanie-mcmahon-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

>“I said, ‘Wouldn’t it be great if I was back and I was also in the No. 1 movie in the world?’ And they kind of had a snicker and [they said] ‘… We don’t know if the movie’s going to be that good.’ … It was a very uncomfortable moment where I think they were just kind of doubting me and laughing in my face”
>>
>>2112146
in their defense, it wasn't good.
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (14KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
14KB, 251x240px
>>2112017
>he truly believes this was a legit boxing match
Kek
Completely scripted, come on man.
Anything World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT (Federation/ENTERTAINMENT back then) is based purely on ENTERTAINMENT, they don't have any kind of legit match in WWE. Wrestling, MMA, judo, any combat sport that is performed in a WWE ring is not legit.
>>
JBL. Hands down.

Also, OP, what event is that image from?
>>
>>2112258
not this shit but i do think JBL lost on purpose so he didn't get wollopped by butterbean
>>
>>2112146
That proves that Batista isn't one Vince's guy. Same shit happened with Alberto Del Río, The Miz and CM Punk back in 2011. Le H man didn't think they weren't great enough to put a good main event either at WrestleMania or not, but Vince jumped to their rescue and that's why said guys had their top card run. Why didn't Vince jump after Batista and let Le H man do whatever he wanted to do?
>>
JBL was a more traditional heel. He didn't care about being liked or respected. He wanted to be despised and make his opponents look good. I supposed it was carried on for too long.

HHH was a "hated but respected" type. It's not like he hadn't played that role before but it was the timing that was bad. All the major players of the previous era were gone, leaving HHH on top in RAW,and that type of character ultimately proved detrimental without someone to square against. So yeah, it was sort of his bad but not entirely.

So I prefer JBL because while less memorable maybe, he did his job and caused less damage.
>>
>>2112258
Yeah they scripted it so the winner was built up to look tough and then sit home for 7 months and then get ktfo at WM
>>
>>2111906
Neither

HHH is the biggest snake for having sex with the sexually fucked up boss' daughter to the top

JBL is a nobody.

>Heels
Flair
Piper
Rock

Even Lawler and Perect. Anyone is better
>>
>>2113209
Hes very smart. Nothing better than a man who sleeps his way to the top. You get to bang a nice tight pussy while getting millions of dollars. Not every man can pull that heist without being caught.
>>
RA era smackdown is when I first really got into wrestling and JBL is kind of my GOAT heel because of it

No one else since has made me as mad as he did
>>
>>2111906
When did this happen?
>>
All I remember about JBL is the absolute god-tier heel promos he'd cut in Mexicans and Mysterio during their feud in 2006.
>>
>>2113844
*on
>>
>>2111913
>killed Smackdowns ratings
That was Eddie
>>
>>2111930
>>2112258
hey john
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.