[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >go to RAM LIVE from my city >buy decent seats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: LIVE.jpg (493KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
LIVE.jpg
493KB, 1080x1920px
>be me
>go to RAM LIVE from my city
>buy decent seats for a very decent price
>go to the place early because of traffic congestions
>get to my sitting section
>walk down to ringside section
>admire the beauty of the new set
>7:30PM Main Event and Cruisermemes about to start
>I must go back to my seat
>le gf offers to pay for food since I bought the tickets and put gas in my car to go to the event
>get good juicy burgers, pizza, and popcorn
>comfy.jpg
>most seats around me are empty, slowly beginning to fill
>by 7:50PM Cruisermeme was over, was time to tape an episode of Main Event
>5 minutes before RAM airs LIVE on USA Network, I find myself surrounded by obese neckbeards hating on the Big Dog
>Big Dog comes out, me and le gf mark out
>a sea of obese neckbeards look at us in disgust
>I whisper to myself

BASED BIG DOG WORKING THE OBESE VIRGIN NERDS
>>
File: machiengin.jpg (23KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
machiengin.jpg
23KB, 250x375px
What about Anderson? Did he look strong?
>>
>>2110963
Literally who
>>
>>2110959
>gf
Lel. Fuck off Carter
>>
>>2110959
>le gf

CARTER CONFIRMED /R/SQUAREDCIRCLE
>>
>>2110959
Fellow Tampa bro here. How much did you pay for your tickets?

I was thinking of going, but I couldn't find anything under $35, and that's too much to pay for RAM.
>>
That was awesome OP. It was funny and productive. Good job. You see, people like you are pride of /asp/ community. We need more like you and less of bretfags.
>>
>>2114112
>bretfags
>s

It's only one guy and deanchad always destroys him
>>
>>2114112
Hi OP
>>
Based big dog working the fat boys
>>
>>2114106
Only $45 dollars, lad. Not bad at all for a fun night out.
>>
>>2110959
>whispering it to yourself

didnt know FedoRamen was scared shitless of neckbeards
>>
>>2114136
I ain't tryna get jumped by a SEA of virgin neckberds, they don't let me bring my gun inside the arena.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.