[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoaʻi (born May 25, 1985) is an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Roman_Reigns.jpg (95KB, 800x919px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.jpg
95KB, 800x919px
Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoaʻi (born May 25, 1985) is an American professional wrestler, former professional Canadian football player, and a member of the Anoaʻi family. He is signed to WWE, where he performs under the ring name Roman Reigns on the Raw brand and is the current United States Champion in his first reign.

After playing collegiate football for Georgia Tech, Anoaʻi started his professional football career with brief off-season stints with the Minnesota Vikings and Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL) in 2007. He then played a full season for the Canadian Football League's (CFL) Edmonton Eskimos in 2008 before his release and retirement from football.

Anoaʻi then pursued a career in professional wrestling and was signed by WWE in 2010, reporting to their developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). As Roman Reigns, he made his main roster debut in November 2012 alongside Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose as The Shield. The trio teamed together until June 2014, after which Reigns entered singles competition. Reigns is a three-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion, a one-time WWE Tag Team Champion (with Rollins), the 2015 Royal Rumble winner and the 2014 Superstar of the Year. He also tied the WWE record for most eliminations in a Survivor Series elimination match with four in the 2013 event, and set the record for most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match with 12 in the 2014 event.

Reigns has headlined multiple WWE pay-per-views including WrestleManias 31 and 32, with WWE intending him to be their next face of the company.
>>
File: The GOAT sees a romark.gif (739KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees a romark.gif
739KB, 245x170px
>with WWE intending him to be their next face of the company
>>
File: milframen.jpg (137KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
milframen.jpg
137KB, 1080x1080px
>>2110101
>implying he isn't
>>
>>2110101
I'm not a fan of Rollins or Roman, but you got to admit that they are pushing hard to make Roman a big thing, Seth will never be pushed that hard, he's a fucking side kick to Roman. I really hope they drop both and go to Strowman, that guy can be the next Hulk Hogan
>>
>>2110105
>that guy can be the next Hulk Hogan
Damn, never thought of that, he's already on par or better than hogan in ring. Now we just need them to let him do shouty cocaine fueled promos and we'll be back to the golden age.
>>
>>2110092
BASED
>>
>>2110105
it only means WWE is going to suck until they drop the ball with him

it has happened before, this time it'll last a few more years
>>
File: oh ya relly r.png (750KB, 1141x720px) Image search: [Google]
oh ya relly r.png
750KB, 1141x720px
>>2110185
"T-they will s-s-stop pushing Roman t-this year I gurantee it g-guys" - Said the increasingly nervous redditor dweeb smark for the twentieth time.
>>
>>2110105
>Push rollfaggins
Seth gets literally NO reaction whenever he comes out.
>>
>>2110192
>illiterate fedoramen talks again

read again what I posted

Roman is 32, meaning he's still going to be pushed as face of the company for 2-3 years.

How does that translate to you to ''this is the last year'' I don't know.
Oh wait, I know:

>I'm fedoramen and I'm illiterate

that's why
>>
>>2110195
He gets both the biggest reactions and biggest draws every fucking week on RAW if you exclude the rare appearances like Goldberg, 'Carder etc.
>>
>>2110204
Tell me lil guy, why ya so jealous of Reigns? Is it his looks? Ya jelly? Ya SEETHING?
>>
>>2110210
Are you serious? Whenever his music hits you hear the tiniest fucking pop, like no one gives a shit about him anymore. Roman Reigns has been getting the biggest reactions, which I thought was obvious but apparently not.
>>
>>2110210
>the state of carter's dirty clogged ears and paki peanut brain

This is some next level delusion fantasy. Seth gets 0 (zero) reaction week in week out
>>
File: The GOAT sees an ambrony.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees an ambrony.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>2110217
Obviously they mute the massive reactions he gets WEEK IN WEEK OUT in order to make Roman's seem bigger
>>
>>2110220
Ya silly lil guy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.