[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, he's working an injury angle while his tag-team partner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
So, he's working an injury angle while his tag-team partner is currently getting a push against one of the most credible threats on the roster who is fresh off a feud with the brand's top guy. And it's no secret that he's mediocre in the ring, to put it lightly.

Do you think Enzo is looking at a future endeavor soon?
>>
>>2110019
>Do you think Enzo is looking at a future endeavor soon?

That'd be a pretty huge fucking waste. Enzo is one of the best people on the mic they've got, and if they don't keep him around just to talk for Cass, they're making a huge mistake.
>>
>>2110037
>Enzo is one of the best people on the mic they've got
>repeating the same Road Dog-tier entrance every weak is considered good on the mic
This is a meme.
>>
>>2110019
No. Why would you even ask that? He is making them a lot of money in merch sales and people wait for him to come out and sing along his spiel.
>>
>>2110042
You don't have to be good on the mic to be better than 95% of the roster
>>
>>2110042
Also
>making new lines every so often
>promos on their opponents
>Jhon was entertained as fuck during their tag match against AJ and Club
>>
>>2110019
Probably shifting into more of a manager position
>>
Whats this ??
a dying Cruiserweight division devoid of anyone with any personality outside of BASED Kendrick?

call in Enzo. Boom instantly builds the brand
>>
I dunno man, but they're making him look like a primo bitch by putting him in a fuckin' wheel chair every week while Cass fights his battles for him.

Like, I get that you want Cass to be a singles star (but uh, Cass isn't that great of a wrestler himself) and Enzo is a pretty bad wrestler, but jesus christ. These guys felt special back during the summer and they just don't feel special anymore, at all.
>>
>>2110042
>every weak
what is it like to be clinically retarded?
>>
File: C0qGoYLVQA.jpg (85KB, 749x756px) Image search: [Google]
C0qGoYLVQA.jpg
85KB, 749x756px
>>2111309
You forgot someone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.