[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B+ players who think they're A+ players but are eternally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: tripleh.png (429KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
tripleh.png
429KB, 800x500px
B+ players who think they're A+ players but are eternally in the shadow of their peers

I'll start with the King of B+ Players
>>
Nash
Jericho
>>
i can't think of any besides Gaytch

most B+ players know their place and stay there like macho meme
>>
CM Punk
The Undercarder
Jericho
Seth
>>
Trips is an A+ player.

He was never an S-level megastar like HBK/Austin/The Rock/Cena, these guys are in a league of their own, but he's easily the greatest heel to ever grace the biz. If there was such a thing as a "final boss" of the WWE it would be Triple H.
>>
>>2106571
>final boss
>not the undercarder
>>
>>2106571
>Gaytch is an A+ player
>Shawn was a megastar

Fucking kek
>>
>>2106571
>If there was such a thing as a "final boss" of the WWE it would be Triple H.

He is Dingodile tier.
>>
>>2106571
>easily the greatest heel to ever grace the biz

he's not even the greatest heel in the McMahon family
>>
>>2106593

Trips = Sephiroth, the final boss of the game that everyone eventually has to defeat

Vince = Ultima Weapon, the hardest boss of the game that you can only access after a special series of events and need special gear for
>>
>>2106596
Fuck off nerd, no one cares your gook videogames
>>
>>2106596
Ultima weapon wasnt even a suerboss is FFVII! I think you meant Emerald Weapon :)
>>
>>2106468
But he is the A+ of backstage politicking, I hate HHH and find it hilarious that people seem to love him and think he has a great mind for wrestling now.
>>
File: IMG_7412.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7412.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>2106571
Cena shouldn't even be mentioned along side The Rock, Stone Cold or Hogan. Them 3 appealed and got over with every demographic unlike that goofball Barney wannabe faggot. WWE has been in steady decline ever since that jackoff became the poster boy
>>
>>2106704
18+
>>
>>2106704
>WWE has been in steady decline ever since that jackoff became the poster boy

No actually that was the guy in OPs pic. Batista and then Cena stopped the downward slide in ratings that were occurring when raw was the triple h show.
>>
>>2106704
Cena is literally the only draw WWE has left. It was HHH's title reign on RAW during the ruthless aggression era that turned fans off.
>>
>>2106716
>push one guy above everyone else for a decade
>hes the only draw left all these years later

really makes me think
>>
>>2106472
Jericho is A- at this stage surely?

LOD
Shawn Michaels
Cena
Luger
Bradshaw
Hardcore Holly
Mr Kennedy
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Chyna
New Age outlaws
X Pac
>>
>>2106839
a A tier guy does not spend most of his career in the mid card
>>
>>2106839
not at all. he's a great worker, but a is for the special.
>>
Ric flair
>>
>>2106839
>calls Jericho an A- then says Cena is a B+

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2106593
I don't think there's a better comeback than this.

HHH, even with all of his influence and whitewashing of history is still pretty much regarded as the guy who has everything except ingredient X, which Hogan, Rock and Austin had in spades. The amusing thing is that the more HHH tries to prove he's better than everyone, the further away he gets from being on their level. He's not relatable and could never last as a babyface because he's too full of himself to like.
>>
>>2106704
t. obsese smark
>>
>>2106850
Worked HARD by the King of Kings.
>>
>>2106541
Seth is not even B
>>
>>2106468
>the literal COO
>B+ player

Styles clash yourself
>>
Bret Hart, Chis Jericho litterally any Canadian and vanilla midget ever
>>
>>2106949
Yea he's A+
>>
>>2107016
We both know its just not True.
>>
File: 1482571363581.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482571363581.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>>2106468
2 in 1
>>
>>2106571
The final boss of WWE is Bork
>>
>>2106688
fuck off Austin Creed
>>
>>2106850
kek gaytch destroyed
>>
>>2106571
>he's easily the greatest heel to ever grace the biz.

Not even the greatest heel to be a member of Evolution.

Eighteen FUCKING Plus.

>>2106592
underrated post

>>2106704
(He's right you know.)
>>
File: Perfect_Cell_Mugshot.jpg (176KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect_Cell_Mugshot.jpg
176KB, 480x358px
>>2106571

This.

If you're going by kayfabe, and not by MUH T-SHIRT SALES, Triple H is the highest power level. He has clean wins over Hogan, Rock, Cena, Bork, Austin, Steiner, Booker, Sting, CM Punk, and anyone you've ever liked.
>>
>>2108509
>jobbed to warrior in 20 seconds and never got his win back
>jobbed to goldberg clean and he never got a clean win over him
>somehow the highest power level
>>
>>2108544

the referee was knocked out, =/= clean win
>>
>>2108594
It was clean, Earl was in the ring before Goldberg even hooked the leg on HHH

Also HHH hit Goldberg with a weapon, Goldberg didn't and he still lost
>>
>>2108509
>HHH has a higher power level than Warrior/Goldberg/Lesnar

kek

I seriously doubt all those wins were clean btw.
>>
THE JEW HAS ARRIVED
>>
>>2108544
>jobbed to Undercarder three times at Wrestlemania
>couldn't beat him with 4 finishers in one match
>>
>>2107628
After SS, Goldberg is the final boss
>>
>>2109391
He's only Brock's final boss. He ignores everyone else
>>
>>2108509
batista destroys haitch three times. And haitch never got his win back. And today the final boss is brock lesnar, subbosses: haitch, wyatt, strowman, reigns, cena. Special bosses: goldberg and undertaker.
>>
File: burying time.gif (1MB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
burying time.gif
1MB, 200x154px
>>2106468
>tfw you're a jobber to the stars but then marry the boss' daughter and people start jobbing to you

In all seriousness, Triple H has never been "The Guy," but he's always been the guy that "The Guy" fights with. He just started coming out on top after he started banging Steph. That's when he started burying everyone - because "The Guy" stopped winning
>>
Triple H
Undercarder
Jericho
And sad to say but
Randy Orton
>>
>>2108509
Warrior has highest power level, thanks.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.