[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never drew a dime >Never the guy >Only gets over by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (6).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>Never drew a dime
>Never the guy
>Only gets over by being a heel
>Not trusted enough to main event with Stone Cold without Benoit
>Supposed to be the Shawn Michaels of his era
>but he ended up never drawing, never being a consistent A+ player (closest was 2008-09)
>never seen as a tippy top guy
>couldn't follow Rock/Hogan
>failed in the Undisputed role
>never had a ***** match in his life
>has put on an underwhelming borefest at all but one WrestleMania he's ever done, when he was carried by Michaels
>smark-pandering cancer who just spouts meme catchphrases and doesn't even attempt to get booed
>whiny, politicking little bitch
>got BTFO by Lesnar
>got BTFO by Rob Van Dam
>the worst kind of narcissist--a mark for himself
>cares more about being a wannabe-rock star with his cringey band than being a wrestler
>wanted to change his based theme song to one of his awful band's songs and Vince told him no
>is an actual fucking shill
>Iiterally Reddit: the wrestler
>>
>>2106454
Hello Bill, good luck in the rumble
>>
Don't forget he botches
>>
>implying jerigoat doesn't draw dimes
>>
>>2106454
You forgot
>the only good thing about RAM
Better to have a B player now than a sea of shit.
>>
>>2106454
This.
Redditcho is a vanilla midget.
>>
>>couldn't follow Rock/Hogan

Nobody in the locker room that night could have followed that
>>
>>2106460
hey chris
>>
>>2106494
nah bro I just love jericho
>>
>>2106454
Who's behind this post? Is it Greenberg?
>>
>>2106458
Name 3

>>2106465
You liked Jericho earlier this year, you hipster faggot. Also >LE VANILLA MIDGET XD Jericho has the most personality on WWE right now and was never vanilla. And let me ask, do you like the "Big Dog"?

>>2106524
Probably is. After all, he is a filthy jew. Also a mark.
>>
>>2106537
He's vanilla as fuck.
>>
>notorious in politics
>yet always a loser
>shitty rock band
>no children or wife most likely a closet butt-boy
>cried meeting a guy from Metallica the second gayest band behind fozzy
> sloppy in ring, just like his body and tattoos
>is the most over wrestler and is a heel
>>
>>2106585
hey sin cara
>>
>>2106618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LMAsjoo8TI

Video is of a crippled man trying to ascencd stairs
massive metaphor for Jericho's career as a Flip-less Vanilla Midget crawling along

Jehrico was never worth shit until his friends died
>>
>k-kids will like this right?
>Fozzy is Over!
>ROCK ON MY DEEUEDS
>>
>>2106618
But Sin Cara and Jericho are great friends
>>
I'll never understand Jericho getting over. I'll never forget Y2J and that faggy ponytail. I can't even remember a match, just his gags eating up ring time which I guess is pertetuated today in his podcasting and shilling.

I just always figured his mid carding made it easier for him to play politics and make enough friends to just sort of "stay around."

I think he's funny sometimes, and I listen to his podcast, but yeah, his persona of gag heel/pitchman/rock star puts him at around Mr. T calibre on the superstar scale.
>>
>>2106679
he never went Full Santino but he was a joke forever. he pre-dates the Miz really.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.