[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your arms are too short to box with god What did God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Punk-Rock_crop_north.png (346KB, 617x411px) Image search: [Google]
Punk-Rock_crop_north.png
346KB, 617x411px
>Your arms are too short to box with god

What did God Punk mean by this?
>>
>>2106438
He meant that if this wasn't a wrestling match he would win easy.
>>
isn't rock like 5'8? kek how short is phil?
>>
>>2106446
6 ft 2 inches
>>
>>2106438
it's from a sermon called the "prodigal son" by james weldon johnson
>>
Plagiarism
>>
Why did people think that was a good line?
>>
>>2106438
Phil is a mess

Phil is a big fat mess
>>
>>2106496
CM puke fans will guzzle steaming shit if it came out of his rectum. Same reason why they love AJ Lee
>she's living out my dream, kissing Punk!
>>
>>2106438
it was a great line delivered by a flabby and sick wrestler and was totally out of place.
>>
>>2106515
That's what makes it a bad line. It was ridiculous in that context, coming from that guy.
>>
>>2106496
>>2106522
18+
>>
>>2106522
>how can wrestler come out with a great line and use it
fedoramen stfu
>>
You could just tell by the Rock's change in expression that he got shoot worked by that line. Based Philip pulled no punches.
>>
>>2106540
>a hollywood actor changed expressions to show a change of emotion
>shoot
>>
>>2106438
but long enough to box with mickey gall,unlike phil
>>
Rock's a big guy
>>
>>2106438
It means punk is a RZA fan

>>2106534
> fedoramen
Do you never sleep
>>
File: 1477607799425.jpg (9KB, 186x175px) Image search: [Google]
1477607799425.jpg
9KB, 186x175px
childhood is thinking Phil gave Dwayne a sick burn

adulthood is realizing Phil's reach is literally 4" shorter than Dwayne
>>
>>2106548
Rock doesn't do a good job at hiding his true emotions as pic related clearly proved. Hollywood made him a softy. Philip obliterated him.
>>
>>2106587
The Rock never returned. He made his final appearance at WMXX.

Dwayne is 2011-present.
>>
>>2106587
Jesus, I never get tired of that. Confusion turns to incredulity turns to barely contained rage. He did Vince a favor and wound up being part of basically the worst moment of the last few years. I hope he cussed Vince and Hunter out when he got back to Gorilla.
>>
>>2106582
Damn you really grew up.
>>
>>2106595
Shit, I would even say that was Dwayne in 04. The Rock died at Backlash 2003 after Goldberg speared him all the way to Hollywood.
>>
>>2106608
that was still the rock, him adding flairs strut to the peoples elbow was better than anything involving him from 2011-16
>>
>>2106587
That's part of what got the Rock over, he wasn't just some emotionless robot like Bob Holly going through the motions and expecting world title shots just by being there.

As Vince tells all the wrestlers, from the neck up is where you make your money
>>
>he says while looking up at the Rock
>>
>>2106446
Rock is 6'3'' and Phillip is 5'11''
>>
>Your arms are too short to box with Gall
>>
Google says he is 6'5"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.