[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any doubt that Eddie was always better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: WM20.png (410KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
WM20.png
410KB, 500x380px
Is there any doubt that Eddie was always better?
>>
Benoit controlled his own destiny and didn't die like a bitch tbqh
>>
Eddie was slightly quicker but Benoit made the simplest moves look devastating.

And nobody could bridge like Benoit. Nobody.
>>
Nope, not in my opinion at least. Benoit was a true fucking bore on the mic and couldn't draw a dime in Scrooge McDuck's moneybin.

Eddie was over from day one in the WWE, when all the other Radicalz failed. The difference between Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit is Benoit is a murderer. The difference between all 3 of the above and Eddie is Eddie was great and had IT.
>>
Benoit was turned on in his home country in favor of Orton just four months after he won the belt
>>
All Eddie had over Benoit was comedy

Benoit had the GOAT look and gimmick (rabid wolverine / toothless aggression) as well as being able to put on great matches

Im sure all the people who shit on Benoit didnt watch during the RA era since he fucking delivered every show
>>
>>2105078
Eddie's charisma is almost unrivaled
>>
>>2105059
Obviously Benoit was the beter wrestler but Eddie was the better overall package.

A better question would be Eddie v Jericho
>>
>>2105087
Jetiricho is better. First of all he is alive.
>>
>>2105087
>>2105097
Jericho botched a shit ton though

Eddie was truly perfect in the ring in comparison
>>
Eddie got to turn heel and ham it up he was given more opportunities
>>
>>2105097
Haha yeah, FUCK dead people!
>>
>>2105083
AAAAAAAY HOMES ESE YOU KNOW VIVA LA RAZA BABY I LIE I CHEAT I STEAL AAAAAYYYYY FAMILIA
>>
>>2105087
Eddie was a much better wrestler.

Jericho was a slightly better character.
>>
>>2105059
Eddie
>charismatic
>drew dimes from the latino market
>always over as a face and a heel
>was about to get the WHC again before he died

Benoit
>boring
>gimmick was literally angry man with awful mic skills
>good wrestler
>turned on in his home country four months after winning the belt
>was a midcarder even when he had the belt
>never even rumored to win back the belt after that
>>
>>2105115
>was a midcarder even when he had the belt

lol it's true. Based vanilla midget if there ever was one.
You now remember Canada's butt blasted cries of "Benoit for HOF" during that whole year of the murder/suicide

Benoit's never getting in the Hall, fellas. heh he sucked. cool finisher though.
>>
>>2105110
>slightly

Jericho is among the best of the bset when it comes to character work. Eddie was pretty good but there is a big gap between them.
>>
>>2105138
He's had alot of dry spells though, before this recent return he had plenty of boring stretches
>>
>>2105142
His best runs far and away better than Eddie's.
>>
>>2105138
The power gap between their character ability is much slimmer than the power gap between their wrestling ability.
>>
>>2105151
I'm not sure about that but I won't argue that Eddie is a much better wrestler.
>>
>>2105151
>>2105138
Honestly I'd say it's the other way around.

Eddie was always great as a face or a heel. Jericho only really had one great run as a face in 2000-01 and was boring during his other babyface runs.

Also Jericho has more classic matches. I think Eddie is a smoother performer and has a better movset, but Jericho has better psychology and is good at more diverse kinds of matches.
>>
>>2105169
Jericho has the advantage of a much longer career in a much higher spot.

Eddie's pre-WWE stuff destroys Jericho's. It's not even close.
>>
>>2105175
I haven't watched any of their pre-WWE stuff and I consider it non-canon.
>>
>>2105190
Do you consider the nWo and the Four Horsemen non-canon too?
>>
>>2105190
Everybody considers (you) a stupid idiot.

>he didn't watch late-90s WCW heel Jericho
>>
>>2105115
Wasn't he gonna win the ECW belt like the day after he killed himself?
>>
Baron Corbin is a better wolf then Benoit desu
>>
Benoit was great. Far more consistently good than Eddie, with higher highs. Eddie had a lot of underwhelming matches.

>>2105076
>>2105115
>>2105127
samefag
>>
>>2105190
>hey bro superstars is on
>>
>>2105216
>s-samefag
okay bretcuck

>>2105214
ECW belt was worthless
>>
>>2105216
The three biggest stars in wrestling history all had much better mic work and charisma than their in ring work
>>
>>2105193
nWo no because they were in WWE

Four Horseman are a backstage faction imo like the kliq.
>>
>>2105222
I agree about Hogan and Austin but Bryan's ring work was WAY better than his mic work.
>>
>>2105216
This.

Hogan, Rock and Cena were mic first then ringwork after.
>>
>>2105226
>the real bryanfag is back

based
>>
>>2105224
>Four Horseman are a backstage faction imo like the kliq.

Imagine being this fucking dumb.
>>
>>2105226
> le hold the rope and kick midget
> good ringwork

When will this meme end
>>
>>2105224
>Four Horseman are a backstage faction imo like the kliq.
18+
>>
>>2105237
>GOAT working another anti-smark
>>
>>2105243
>Daniel Cryan working people into giving him the lowest wwe ppv buyrate of all time, one of the lowest summerslam buyrates of all time, the lowest survivor series buyrate of all time, 0 tshirt sales, record low profits
>>
>>2105251
Bryan was ROH Champion when the WWE got its lowest PPV buyrate of all-time.

>lowest survivor series buyrate of all-time

You mean the one headlined by Big Show vs. Randy Orton?

>0 tshirt sales

Now you're just sad.
>>
File: CxE0eJxWgAAUEew.jpg (37KB, 568x358px) Image search: [Google]
CxE0eJxWgAAUEew.jpg
37KB, 568x358px
>>2105261
Ecw was clearly separate from WWE raw or smackdown. Nice try

I mean the ppv where Wyatts vs Punk and Bryan was the main angle and the poster of the ppv.

Keep turning a blind eye to the facts and the truth

>0 (zero) t shirts
>>
>>2105190
>>2105224
>/wwe/ babbys like this actually exist
>>
>>2105275
>poster of the ppv.
damn didn't know R-truth main evented hell in a cell
>>
>>2105275
OK then, in that case, the lowest-drawing PPV is Vengeance 2011.

>poster determines the main focus of the PPV

A new low.

>still posting charts he doesn't understand
>>
>>2105286
>still posting charts he doesn't understand
damn... I thought bryanfag was actually back but this post just proves it's FStalker

>the state of FStalker trying to steal Bryanfag's GOAT gimmick before getting worked into a shoot in literally 2 posts
>>
Kevin Nash was right. The day Eddie and Benoit hugged at the end of Wrestlemania was the day wrestling died. That was the beginning of the vanilla midget era.
>>
>>2105291
>get BTFO on "lowest WWE PPV buyrate of all-time"
>DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT

Post another chart you can't read. That'll make you feel better.
>>
>>2105285
R truth wasn't in any main angles

>>2105286
Vengeance 2011 has more buys than battleground. Are you just pretending to be retarded? You can't understand numbers? You don't know the definition of domestic?

Yeah posters usually do. Are you denying that the Wyatts vs Bryan and Punk wasn't a main angle?

The post clearly shows 2013 q3 with the record low merch revenue for the decade so far. Do you need me to tell you what was happening in during those 3 months and who the face was in the title scene?
>>
>>2105300
>FStalker getting worked so hard into a shoot he's lashing out at the ghost of Bryanfag
You'll never be bryanfag
>>
>>2105302
http://www.thesportster.com/wrestling/top-15-lowest-wwe-pay-per-view-buyrates/

>one person is the sole determinant for companywide merch revenue

Are (YOU) retarded?

>>2105293
>Nash was right

He would be the expert on not drawing.
>>
>>2105313
>being this fucking dumb that you source a top 10 lost from a site that can't tell the difference between domestic and total buys and cant stay consistent for their rankings

Keep burying yourself

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/245867-wwe-2011-ppv-makes-history-with-its-buy-rate
>130,000 buys

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0220/570413/2013-wwe-ppv-buys-revealed-for-battleground/
>114,000

>he gets his info from top 10 lists from random websites
kekkin
>>
>>2105325
>he thinks WrestleZone & Wrestlinginc are credible
>>
>>2105115
>drew dimes from the latino market

Bigger lie than the Bret drew overseas myth

Eddie couldn't draw flies to shit in south texas when he was on top, that's why vince changed it so fast
>>
>>2105224
wow you're stupid huh
>>
Eddie didn't begin yo develop thr charisma he became known for at the end of his career until the last two years of his life. His physical wrestling was not better than Benoit's but still very good.

Benoit was always kind of awkward on the mic, pic related, his reaction to a WCW crowd booing his promo, but was the better wrestler.
>>
Chris Benoit was always the better wrestler
>>
>>2105059
Both were shit and house show attendance, ppv buys, and ratings all went down when the two vanilla midgets were champ. WWE still hasn't recovered
>>
>>2105059
Benoit - fair bit better as a technical wrestler.
Eddie - much much better character, mic work and charisma.

Eddie wins
>>
>>2105190
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>2109903
At least they filled more house shows than Diesel.
>>
>>2109897
>Eddie didn't begin yo develop thr charisma he became known for at the end of his career until the last two years of his life.

Eddie died in 1999?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.