[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOW BUYRATES COMING YOU DUN IT NOW YOU MADE ME THE PPV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: undercarder.jpg (118KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
undercarder.jpg
118KB, 500x600px
LOW BUYRATES COMING

YOU DUN IT NOW

YOU MADE ME THE PPV MAIN EVENT MATCH TODAY
>>
Taketty is a mess
>>
>>2105001
BAD ASSES ALWAYS KICKING ASSHOLES ASSES
>>
YOU DONE IT NOW

I'M TANKING THIS SHOWS BUY RATE

I CAN'T ALLOOWWWW

YOU TO JUST DRAW DIMES
>>
YOU'RE NOT GONNA PAY YOU'RE NOT GONNA PAY

THERE'S NO BUYS THIS TIME
>>
>>2105004
He's a waste
>>
>>2105001
he should have retired at wm XX
>>
>>2105028
kek
>>
has anyone even ever unironically enjoyed undercardetty?
>>
>>2105496
kids
>>
>>2105496

Other wrestlers suck his dick. He must have ties to some biker gang or some shit because all other wrestlers are terrified to say anything negative about him. I get so tired of people saying it's the greatest gimmick of all time.... How so? Because he's dead and walks slow?

All that said his entrance and presence was always cool. His promos were always awful.
>>
>>2105508
Cardetty is a backstage politic
He's just not as renowned as like, Hogan or Trips, because he was never a top top guy, even with his politicking, he couldn't reach that level.
>>
>>2105496
his dives over the top ropes were pretty based
>>
>>2105508
He's just the old guy at work who everyone respects but wonder why he never amounted to anything.
>>
TV Ratings will Rest. In. Peace.
>>
>>2105028
lmao
>>
JUST
>>
A DIME DRAWN--SO THAT'S THE WAY THAT YOU PLAY THE GAME
I WAS BLINDSIDED, THINGS JUST NEVER, EVER GO MY WAY
>>
What an ancient piece of shit. He's like a 80 year old guy who refuses to retire and lets young guys starve. This asshole can't even hang with Shane and wants a title shot and to main event mania.
>>
>>2105496
I thought his entrance at WM31 with the outdoor stadium right as the sun was starting to go down was pretty badass.

Really though I think outdoor stadiums make everything about wrestling seem more badass. The natural lighting is easy on the eyes. With a long show like Mania, starting at the bright ass day and ending at nighttime with fireworks going off and Seth holding the belt felt like an end to a thematic end to a long journey.
>>
>>2106612
Agreed with everything you said except Seth
>>
File: 1483167475516.png (666KB, 945x610px) Image search: [Google]
1483167475516.png
666KB, 945x610px
>>2105028
>>
>>2105500
This, the only reason people like him is nostalgia because they thought he was cool when they were six years old flipping channels
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.