[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not even a fan of Roman but he doesn't deserve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1596.jpg (83KB, 588x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1596.jpg
83KB, 588x582px
I'm not even a fan of Roman but he doesn't deserve all four of these.

Certainly doesn't deserve worst match or worst ppv and I guess you could make an argument for worst wrestler but it wouldn't be very strong.

Most Overutilized makes sense
>>
>>2104750
>I'm not even a fan

Of course you aren't, he doesn't have any.
>>
File: CrR70QHUIAAg3uU.jpg (135KB, 777x534px) Image search: [Google]
CrR70QHUIAAg3uU.jpg
135KB, 777x534px
>meme awards not even smarks care about
>Worst Wrestler
(lol
>>
>>2104750
Even some redditors were shitting on that stupid list.
>>
>>2104754
>caring about PWI

>>2104752
damn
>>
>>2104752
Doesnt he sell the most merch and have 8 shirts on sale?
>>
>>2104750
Honestly, even though I dislike Reigns, he deserves none of those. He's bottom of the barrel tier, but not the absolute worst.

Worst wrestler
>Corbin or Titus

Worst PPV
>Lesnar vs Taker Summerslam

Worst Match
>Sting vs Seth or Kalisto vs Ryback

>Most Overutilized
This doesn't even make sense, considering that there are constantly the same fucking people in the main event. Motherfucking Owens, Jericho, Seth, Reigns, AJ, Dean. They also ran the Ellsworth joke into the ground.
If they just meant overpushed, then Balor by a fucking mile.

C'mon, Reigns is bogshite, but not to this extent.
>>
File: 1477178358189.png (227KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
1477178358189.png
227KB, 496x492px
>>2104750

>nodq

literally who... Stay fat smarks.
>>
>>2104804
They're clearly grasping at straws and SEETHING
>>
File: sami.png (392KB, 652x592px) Image search: [Google]
sami.png
392KB, 652x592px
>>2104803

>babby dick rollins fan implying Roman is bottom barrel
>>
YOU DESERVE IT
>>
>>2104799
Eight shirts yes but I'm pretty sure New Day and AJ move more merch
>>
When is Aaron going to get rid of that fat fuck? The new guy can stay though, I like him.
>>
File: 1482889330557.jpg (63KB, 1235x774px) Image search: [Google]
1482889330557.jpg
63KB, 1235x774px
>>2104808
Rollins is
>better in the ring
>better on the mic (doesn't mean much in this case, tho)

Although I see what your point is - all Shieldettys can't draw. Which is true. No exceptions.
>>
>>2104803
>Hating Based Big Bantz Baron "The Manlet Killer" Corbin

>Picking a PPV from 2015

>Picking a match from 2015

Fucking tripfags
>>
>>2104750
>Worst Wrestler
Come on, Roman is not even that bad.
>Worst PPV
How can a wrestler be a PPV?
>Worst Match
So Bork vs Ambrose is not the worst?
>Most Overutilized
Yeah, can argue with that.
>>
BASED
>>
>>2104750

BBDWTS

>no dq. Com
>literally who

Pick both
>>
>>2104750
He isn't half as bad as all the 13 year old trolls on asp pushing him.

Aside from that Ramen is sort of a charisma black hole. Instead os realizing this and working to cover up this weakness, WWE keep pushing and pushing him as a Cena-like face. What they SHOULD do is book him as a silent but violent heel and keep him out of the main event for a year or so.
>>
>>2104750
Most overutilised is the only one that could actually have a case.
>>
>>2104750
It's hip to hate on Roman whenever possible. Like i get it, yeah his character is shit, but he's not at all a bad worker. He's had plenty of good matches last year.
>>
>smarks making up negative awards just to blame Based Roman
>>
>>2104865
>silent but violent heel

right up there with chickenshit heel
>>
>>2104750
Only stupid bitch-made faggots think ''worst wrestler'' means anything other than ''most undeserving overpushed non-talented Luger-Lite embarrassment"
>>
the more these neets hate on ramen the more I love him
>>
>>2104883
Nah, not as over-played
>>
>>2104818
Corbin needs to lift some weights and shave that horrible hair.

I fucked up with the PPV, so like someone else said - Brock vs Dean takes the cake.

I fucked up with one match, then again, I also mentioned Ryback vs Kalisto, both of which were in 2016.
>>
>>2104913
Personal opinion but I really liked the spots on that Kalisto/Ryback match.
>>
>>2104951
Both of them are solid workers, but the pairing for the feud was, eh, kinda ridiculous. Especially Kalisto hitting his finisher on Ryback looked awkward, and that one spot where Kalisto could injure his back/spine was just ridiculous. Fortunately Big Guy was there with the save of the night.
>>
>>2104958
I miss the big guy ;-;
>>
File: JeriGOAT_WHY2J.jpg (40KB, 438x405px) Image search: [Google]
JeriGOAT_WHY2J.jpg
40KB, 438x405px
>>2104961
I miss the Big Guy and Gorillaposter.

You never know how much you miss them until they're gone.
>>
>>2104961
Wasn't he gonna do some gigs in Japan, though?
>>
>>2104965
Cody Rhodes stabbed Ryback in the back, like the time he brought Ryback to Paneria and didn't tell him how to order, and stole Rybacks spot in njpw
>>
>worst match

Can't be worse than Dana vs Bayley
>>
>>2104969
Damn, that's harsh.
Ryback always had it the hard way.
>>
>>2104750
>links to polls
>fan-voted

Doesn't really mean anything because they just operate on feeling and what makes them angry.
Ramen's not a great wrestler, but he's definitely good, at this point, far from the worst.
Worst PPV match is probably some divashit or DYoung's short push.
He is most overutilized, though, that's fair.
>>
>>2104799
No

>on sale

That means clearance I.E. they're not selling.

>>2104804
>NoDQ
>literally who

18+ El Cuckter
>>
>>2104887
>Luger-Lite

Savage but true.
>>
>>2105006
b..but he was the total package....
>>
>>2104822
>Worst PPV
>How can a wrestler be a PPV?
I'm guessing they mean worst headliner? In which case I guess HHH got it as well, assuming they are talking about Wrestlemania.
>>
>Romarks are this butthurt not everyone sucks their favorite wrestler's dick

LOL
>>
>>2105003
NoDQ is quite who tho
The only known wrestling publication is PWI, maybe Torch

>>2105022
>muh gimmickposting

Stop dude
>>
>>2105022
>Implying Romarks are old enough to know what sucking dick means
>>
>>2104813
dont lump big dimes deano with your jasethy faggot
>>
>>2104750
I like how they tagged him in the tweet, like hes gonna give a shit about their dumb poll
>>
>>2105655
Considering how thin skinned he is, he might send a whiny tweet back.
>>
>178 replies
>312 retweets
>551 likes
This is completely irrelevant. Meltzer could tweet a voocaroo of him farting and it'd get more retweets than this.
>>
>>2104865
>"They should do what I want so I like him"
>>
>>2104866
Ellsworth was way worse.
>>
>>2104887
Ones who don't deserve pushes were Rollins and Balor. They both suck.
>>
>>2105678
The forced into the upper card for like 4 months. They have been forcing Roman there all year and before that.
>>
>>2105659
>Thin skinned

They aren't the first to whine about him and not the last. He won't care.
>>
>>2105694
All of Ellsworth was worse than Roman. All Roman did was go over Owens and Rusev when Ellsworth storyline made AJ look like a dumbass and Dean like a child.
>>
>>2104750
>Worst Wrestler
>Worst Match

how can people actually be this stubborn and delusional?
>>
>Worst Wrestler
Won 2016 PWI (the same magazine smarks jacked off when AJ won the year before), praised by Balor and Styles (le company stooges), has multiple 4-4.5 stars from Le Meltz (le carried meme)

>Worst PPV
PPVs aren't dictated by any single wrestler

>Worst Match
That's not any Ellsworth matches, Titus matches or any squash/enhancement talent matches this year

>Most Overutilized
He's a main eventer, they tried to send Roman to the midcard with the midcard title but had no choice to bring him back to the main event because he just has it and proves how much valuable he is to the company much less to Raw
>>
>>2104904
it's literally 9 out of 10 debuting heels gimmick
>>
>>2105685
They can carry other people.
>>
Holy shit what an embarrassment of a website

Currently on the roster:

>Darren Young
>Epico
>Jinder Mahal
>Mark Henry
>Primo
>Titus O'Neil
>Jack Swagger
>James Ellsworth
>Mojo Rawley

Not to mention Roman gets the biggest reaction of anyone on the roster in smark and mark cities. He's going to be around another 8 years so hopefully this faggy website gets used to him
>>
>>2104803
Balor? Pushed for a month before sidelined for the whole year? Maybe if that didn't happen you could have an argument there.

Reigns on the other hand, never loses cleanly, headlines most RAWs, many PPVs and gets titles he has no business having while burying people better than him, like Rusev, all because management still has a hard on for him. If anyone deserves the overutilized award, it's Reigns.
>>
>>2105806
you can't argue with these WWE shills

>>2105803
CM Punk gets bigger reactions than Reigns
>>
>>2104804
It's like this place minus our shit tier memes and a little bit bigger. Except their all teenage snarks who hate Roman because they read it elsewhere.

I'm no Roman mark myself, but I'd like to see which match they voted as worst.
>>
File: 1479283343252.jpg (142KB, 725x713px) Image search: [Google]
1479283343252.jpg
142KB, 725x713px
>>2104750
>a literally who website tweets their fake awards to roman
>they expect either him or us to care
>>
>Worst Wrestler
Hardly.

>Worst PPV
What does that even mean? How is Roman worst PPV?

>Worst Match
He wasn't in Ambrose Asylum

>Most Ovrutalized
Sure. That's a good point.
>>
>>2105806

Roman? Pushed for 6 months before sidelined for 30 days for a wellness violation? Maybe if that didn't happen you could have an argument there.

Balor on the other hand, never loses cleanly, headlines most RAWs, many PPVs and gets titles he has no business having while burying people better than him, like Rollins, all because management still has a hard on for him. If anyone deserves the overutilized award, it's Balor.
>>
>>2104803

Corbin is SO much better that Titus, or Darren Young, or even Strowman, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>2105806
Breh Balor was pushed way harder in his time active.

>>2105811
>implying WWE shills aren't Baloring's fanbase since most people who watched him in Japan's expectations have been crushed by how shit his NXT/WWE run is
>>
The worst match of the year is Darren Young vs The Miz, there's nothing that even comes close to that.

I've seen stupid or disagreeable booking before but that was incomprehensible. Darren not only doesn't do the submission move he was teased to do, the one he actually does do just looks like he's dry-humping Miz which does nothing but look bad for WWE's first openly gay wrestler. Darren gets disqualified for using a submission move on the person he was in the match against. The months of shitty promos hyping Darren's return go to waste. Bob Backlund actually managed to make the gimmick work when he was live ringside and not pretaped, I don't care either way for Darren but Backlund had a lot of energy and I wanted to see more of him but now it's all gone to shit in favor of a Titus push that led to Mark Henry squashing Titus in five seconds.

Somebody explain this shit.
>>
>>2105831
>Roman? Pushed for 6 months

RR 2014, 15, 16

3 years is 6 months now

FedoRetard alert.
>>
>>2105831
Lol nice try tho
>>
>>2105820
This
>>
>>2105766
Neither Balor nor Rollins has ever carried anyone.
>>
>>2105868

Typical baloretard can't comprehend that we are discussing an annual award
>>
>>2104750
Looooollllllll....... SUPERMAN PUNCHHHHHH SUPPPAHHHH MANNNN PUNCHHHHHH!!!!!! RAMEN WITH ANOTHER SUPAHHH MAN PUNCH...... RAMEN SOOOOO GOOD
>>
>>2104750
the reason why he's getting all these awards is because of the spot he's in, for the position he is in he is ALL of those things. Think about the gravity of what a main event of wrestlemania is in that world, don't pretend you didn't all hate roman vs HHH.
>>
>>2105923

Roman vs HHH was definitely terrible, especially when we were always going to get Seth vs HHH this year at WM only with a better build.
>>
>>2105911
Annnndddd....... ANOTHER SEWPWAHHH MANNNN PUNCHHHHH!!!!
>>
>>2105716
>no choice to bring him back to the main event because he just has it

Yeah that's why/
>>
>>2106027
HHH vs Reigns was the most painful main event I've ever sat through, I even thought it'd be good before but it really showed that Roman matches are all carries. Look at his track record and who he's wrestled and which matches have actually been good, they're all with guys who are 10x the wrestler he is.
>>
>>2105706
ellsworth only beat AJ when Dean interfered and when Dean didn't interfere he beat Elsworth in one punch.
>>
>>2104750
why would anyone care what some nobody says about giving out meaningless awards that literally mean nothing?
>>
>>2104875
>good matches
>inb4 'b-but the other guy carried him''

But seriously though, Roman does have some pretty good matches
>>
>>2110001
Not so much carried, but his matches seem to only be as good as the guy he's with. He can pull out great matches with guys like Bryan and AJ. He'll have decent matches with the kinda average tier guys, but stick him with a shitter and he's not on the level where he can get a good match out of it.
>>
>>2110001
>has good matches against people who could get a 3-4* star match out of a broom

Wooow, sure it's impressive
>>
>>2105617
No Shieldetty could draw.
They're all the same in that regard.
But you got a point there - Dean is a bigger bitch that can't work in the ring than the other two.

>>2105806
He got a jetpack strapped to his ass the moment he appeared on the main roster and got the title after, what, 3 weeks?
Reigns had over a year of storylines before getting the title and got cucked by Big Suitcase Seff when he cashed in.
>>
>>2105832
Corbin is a bland lanklet that needs a buzzcut.
Stop pushing this meme just because he's tall and got carried into a good match by BMAJ.

>better than Strowman
lul
>>
>>2104810
AJ? Fuck off
>>
>>2110221
Lose weight pig
>>
>>2110215
>CrossfitJesus
>"Shieldetty"
>>
BASED BIG DOG WORKING THE SMARKS
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.