[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Also, what would each of these guys being doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

What went wrong? Also, what would each of these guys being doing right now if they were still with the company?
>>
>What went wrong?

They were midcarders that didn't want to be midcarders, so they left
>>
Dorito might have gotten the main event spotlight since Vince loves him.
>>
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>2104160
Barrett was valuable.
>>
Ryback would be world champ. The rest would be jobbers. Wade would be sitting at home recovering from injury
>>
>>2104158
I'd take barrett, ryback, and del rio in the main event over any member of the shield
>>
>>2104151
ADR - would've continued as one of SD's jobber to the stars upper midcarder
Ryback - midcarder on either show
Sandow - either continuing to make the most of a gimmick or not getting TV time at all on Raw
Alex Riley - lol
Adam Rose - comedy jobber with almost no TV time on Raw
Cody - stardust shit
Wade - midcarder on either show
>>
>>2104151
Wade barret and Del rio would have got a main event push if on smack down or at least IC title and cody rhodes was gonna be himself and stardust on different brands other 3 dunno
>>
>>2104151
Inb4 le wade was glass meme
>>
>>2104163
name a great wade barrett match
>>
>>2104151
>del rio
Brought in for big money to bring in latin fans but it didn't happen, then got into a weird drug fuelled relationship with Paige and got butthurt when WWE kept trying to break them up.

>ryback
Thought he had the tools to be the next Cena but was nowhere near. Also too sensitive.

>sandow
Was fucking shit and got the boot.

>cody
Was genuinely used poorly and got sick of it.

>barrett
Schizophrenic booking where he'd be winning IC titles and KOTR then a month later he's jobbing to R-Truth. Could have been a solid upper midcarder.

>adam rose
Was fucking shit and got the boot.

Don't know who the other guy is.
>>
>Del Rio
Would be putting over midcarders on smackdown.
>Ryback
Feuding with Roman, or Corbin I'm sure. Would put them over.
>Cody
See Del Rio.
>Sandow
Preshows, battle royales.
>Barret
See Del Rio.
>Riley
Jobbing to the jobbers. Occasional screen time with Miz.
>Rose
Maybe a tag team run on raw. Hard to tell, didn't really care for him.
>>
>>2104166
So would I

But we aren't vince
>>
>>2104174
Any match with Sheamus
>>
>>2104182
so his best matches are the ones where he gets hurt and is gone for months?
>>
>>2104151
Del Rio might have been in the upper-mid card.

The rest would be jobbers or would get no TV time. Maybe Ryback would be fed to Braun.
>>
WWE booking.

>>2104188
Barrett never got injured after Sheamus matches.
>>
It would've been interesting to see any of these guys on smackdown after the brand split, probably would've benefited ryback and Rhodes the most
>>
>>2104209
The Big Guy (for you) would probably be IC champ by now.
>>
>>2104213
He'd be in a tag team with Baron Corbin jobbing to Slater & Rhyno.
>>
They gave Cody Stardust so he could get pissed off and fuck off.
>>
>>2104228
>implying the big guys wouldn't bury all the midgets in smackdown
>>
>>2104159
He was promised it when he returned. He got pissed because Vince lied to him. He was stuck jobbing as a member of the LON.
>>
>>2104166
Same here.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.