[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hulk Hogan >Stone Cold >The Rock >Bret Hart >Sting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

File: 6585.jpg (279KB, 1300x865px) Image search: [Google]
6585.jpg
279KB, 1300x865px
>Hulk Hogan
>Stone Cold
>The Rock
>Bret Hart
>Sting
>Ric Flair
>Randy Savage
>Shawn Michaels
>CM Punk
>John Cena

So is Vince gonna find another one of these guys are is he just cool with the industry tanking in 10 years?
>>
Stink, Wreck Flair, HBGay, Macho Meme and Phil didn't drew a single penny between them. Yet the industry survives
>>
Lol cm punk.

Anyway now th S brand is the draw. And there's nobody to build big.

What wrestler has it outside the ring? Charisma? Mic skills? Character?
>>
They have guys that can be top guys, but they're so bad at making babyfaces and heels that their talent doesn't look as good as it should.

Once AJ, Cena and Jericho are gone, man, things are gonna be fucking dire unless they start learning how to make stars again.
>>
What is so shit about the youngsters?

Seems like a lot of it is just the natural development of wrestling going post-modern with the WCW stuff and then CM Punk. Any gimmick now has to be "wink wink" or "lol isn't this crazy? isn't wrestling crazy?" Nothing about the young guys is genuine.
>>
>>2101188
Because they're cutting extremely fake, scripted promos that they have to recite word for word?
>>
File: 1463301470183.jpg (501KB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463301470183.jpg
501KB, 1056x1080px
>>2101158
>Bret Hart
>Sting
>CM Punk
>drawing
18+
>>
>>2101196
Bret saved the WWF
>>
>>2101202
do the dance "bretchad"
>>
>>2101196
>>2101211

Who would you have put the strap on in the early 90's over Bret?
>>
>>2101227
Shawn :^)
>>
>>2101270

So you're invoking the draw meme to replace Bret with literally the lowest drawing champ in history?
>>
>Butt Hurt
>HBGay
>Cuck Man Phil
>not tanking the industry
>>
>>2101158
The thing is is that people would rather watch people eat on twitch than watch wrestling.
>>
>>2101196
You're an idiot
>>
>>2101158
The big dog is one of those guys, it is obvious since YEARS
>>
>with the industry tanking in 10 years?

WWE only is not "the industry".

>>2101188
>>2101190
rekt
>>
>>2101858

lol
>>
They've already got a few guys in the roster who could be top guys. But anytime someone starts to get some momentum it's stopped dead by booking/creative pretty quickly.
>>
>>2102387

Like who
>>
>>2101158
Reigns. Corbin. Rollins. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

These are your main event guys for the next 5-10 years, Deal with it.
>>
>>2101158
I think what Ryback said might be true. Vince and Hunter might not be interested in finding anyone to be as big as Cena. They believe the WWE brand is what draws, so they want to avoid having wrestlers that are in a position to politic backstage.

Roman is the most pushed guy out of all the young bloods. Every time he goes out there he's met with a chorus of boos. He'll never get a big head because the crowd will tell him every night (most nights) that he isn't good enough.
>>
Corbin should be in the main event picture. After that triple threat he's ready brother
>>
>>2102509
>They tell me I ain't over
>My next on-topic response gets an immediate off-topic reply
I'm literally going to be this place's mascot come Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2101158

Wrestling hasn't been entertaining in 10 years. Vince doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>2102513
>this fake deanmark gimmick
will never get over in the era of deancuck copies m8

you'll be jobbing to fstalker by february.
>>
>>2102516
>>2102515
>MOTY
>Day one
I ain't responding again because I don't want to derail OP's thread. Take it to the thread literally dedicated to me if I'm on your mind that damn much.
>>
>>2102518
BASED TROOTH GOD
>>
>>2102507
>They believe the WWE brand is what draws, so they want to avoid having wrestlers that are in a position to politic backstage.

The logic of this is so bafflingly retarded I don't even know where to begin.

>Despite being his boss, I'm too afraid to tell Jimi Hendrix that's he's being an asshole when he's being an asshole so I'm gonna replace him with some guy that's never held a guitar before but I'm sure the band will be just as good even though the entire history of rock music tells me otherwise.
>>
>>2101158
No, because he doesn't need a sole star anymore, he's expanding his grip to recreate a worldwide territory system.
Wrestling will either die in your life-time, or come under Vince's singular rule, with no compelling stars to gravitate towards, yet no viable alternative, for having their legs shattered and spikes broken under WWE's colossal boot.
Truly, Vince is our guy.
>>
File: ThemChangesBuddyMiles.jpg (29KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
ThemChangesBuddyMiles.jpg
29KB, 400x355px
>>2102531
Yeah, that's right up Vince's alley if you ask me.
>>
>neowooaspies getting worked by based Sting, HBK, Punk and Bret

All of them drew more than Roman Reigns ya seething manlets
>>
>>2102507
Reigns already has an ego that dwarfs his push.
>>
>>2102533
WWE are barely making inroads on the UK scene, let alone Mexico & Japan.
>>
>>2102503
>3 guys
>0 likability

WWE isn't going to have another 5 years if it builds around them.

>"Deal with it."

you lost BOOtista cuck, it's been nearly 3 years, let go
>>
>>2102567
Foundations.
Based Vince is playing 11-D Chess with his 11 inch D pounding sports entertainment's boipussy
>>
>>2102581
Try going outside.
>>
>>2101162
>Sting didn't draw in the 80s/90s
>Flair Wasn't a draw for 30+ years.

Kys ya fat Mexican.
>>
>>2102581
205Live doesn't have to be the hottest wrestling show on the planet. It just has to take up an hour of your life that may have otherwise been spent watching an indie promotion. The Network isn't about making money so much as it is about trapping people in the WWE Universe.
>Don't like the current product? Why unsubscribe? You still have access to hundreds of classic ppvs.
>Still paying the monthly fee to watch the old stuff? Why not give one of our new shows a chance since you already payed for it anyway?
>Yes, you should spend an hour a week watching Talking Smack. We put all the best promos in there.
>Yes, you should watch 205Live for an hour every week. That's the only way to keep up with the storylines for 1/4 of Raw.
>I hope your ready for five straight days of wrestling as you watch Takeover, then a big 4 ppv, then Raw, then Smackdown/205L/Talking Smack, then NXT which may or may not be a special two hour broadcast.
>Now that your on the Network, did you know we just made a new episode of _______?
>By the way, Total Divas is better than you think.
>And we'll see you at the UK tournament in a few weeks!
Their ideal fan is one so engrossed in their universe that they don't have any time to even check out the competition.
>Be sure to add us on your social media and look at ______'s feet on Instagram!
>>
>>2102557

Seriously. Roman has an ego as big as if not greater than every one of these guys >>2101158 short of Hogan and Michaels and he draws no dimes and is met with near universal crowd hostility.

Whatever Vince is trying to do is not working and it definitely isn't sustainable. The guys being built right now are meant to replace Cena, AJ, Jericho, Taker. etc...
>>
>>2102590
I'd rather go inside your mother
>>
>>2102638
>The guys being built right now are meant to replace Cena, AJ, Jericho, Taker

Besides Cena, none of those guys ever drew a dime. Cena, Lesnar and HHH are the only legit draws that Vince has right now.
>>
>>2102616

This isn't a sustainable model anon. You're leaving out that the reason viewers put themselves through this torture is they grew up in the Attitude Era and have nostalgia which is why Jericho and old timers get a bigger pop than anyone on the roster. Now picture 10 year from now when the prime 20-something demographic has no Attitude Era nostalgia and grew up on the bland garbage they're producing now. They're not gonna put themselves through all of the mess.
>>
>>2102640
She's not interested.
>>
>>2102646
>HHH outdrawing Styles

kek

Styles could draw on NJPW B-shows when paired with a guy who got eliminated from the CWC by TJP.
>>
>>2102647
Rose-tinted glasses. There will be nostalgiafags for everything. And I think you're underestimating the amount of normies who laugh their asses off at stupid shit like Camp WWE.

And I'd argue a lot of what they make now is pretty spectacular, if buried in a schedule stretched too thin. Why wouldn't somebody who grew up watching the CWC have fond memories of the company?
>>
>>2102658
Styles, Hardy and Sting were the no-draw champions who drove TNA into bankruptcy.
>>
>>2102659
>There will be nostalgiafags for everything.

New Generation didn't get them.
>>
>>2101158
Only 4 of these guys belong on this list
>>
>>2102668
>blaming the wrestlers for TNA being a dumpsterfire of a company

I suppose you also blame Owens for the current STATE of RAM?
>>
>>2102672
You'd be surprised

>>2102681
>Oreowens desperately trying to shill himself
>>
>>2102672
That's when the Monday night wars happened. People remember Hart vs Michaels. I'm sure people out there are nostalgic for In Your House promos.
>>
>>2102672
>New Generation didn't get them.
Shawn and Bret are revered by loads of people and fucking Undercarder has been carried by nostalgia for about 15 years now
>>
>>2102659

What a ridiculous thing to say. The Attitude Era is objectively one of the greatest if not THE greatest period in the history of professional wrestling. Vince is still milking it and riding high. If you think Vince is gonna be milking and riding high off of tomorrow night's Reigns vs. Rusev match #56,0303 in 15 years because of "Rose-tinted glasses" you are fucking delusional.
>>
>>2102503
Corbin had a great match with Styles and Ziggler on Smackdown.
>>
>>2102752
Yeah it was really nice of Styles to have that match while Corbin and Ziggler watched.
>>
>>2102751
Social media interactions have young viewers invested in ways never seen before. If you think there isn't a generation of little girls that are going to look back on the horsewomen fondly than you've just got your eyes shut. If you think people aren't going to remember the Seth Rollins cash-in, or the year+ New Day reign (complete with bonus let's play channel for the youngins), or The Miz's career resurgence, or the CWC, or Zayn vs Nakamura, or the Cena open challenge, or the Elimination Chamber, or Rusev riding into Mania on a tank, or Lana (who is at least a couple thousand young fans' first fap), or Enzo & Cass' catchphrase gauntlet, or NXT especially during Neville/Zayn/Owens' reigns, or the John Cena meme, or the RKO outta nowhere meme, or Bray Wyatt's fireflies, or Finn popping his shoulder back into socket and winning a title, or Seth getting a months-long injury to his leg but still carrying Kane halfway across the ring and slamming him, or Kofi's rumble shenanigans, or the Reigns audience reactions controversy, or Y2J grabbing objects at his house and getting them over, or the Stone Cold podcasts, or $9.99, or Connor the Crusher, or

Go fuck yourself you jaded prick.
>>
>>2102794
BASED TRUTH GOD
>>
>>2102794
based
>>
>>2101818
That's not Kevin Nash.
>>
>>2102794
DROPPING TROOTH BOMBZ
>>
>>2101162
>Didn't drew
Learn English
>>
>>2102794

Lol so much straw grasping. I barely remember half of this shit
>>
>>210115
I'm the only draw in wrestling history, brother!
>>
File: 1453093683975.gif (762KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453093683975.gif
762KB, 480x400px
>>2101174
Wonder if Jericho would be a good commentary guy. Seems bright and he's a good talker.

>just imagine him and K.O. calling a match.
>>
>>2103782

Smartass smark pandering self promoting commentary gets old fast
>>
What's wrong with Seth?
>>
>>2102503
You forgot Dino
>>
>>2101158
the industry has tanked, what year do you think it is? 1998?

>>2106102
Almost everything?
>>
>>2106110

Specifically?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.