[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me ONE (1) good reason why I shouldn't watch outlaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3572.png (109KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3572.png
109KB, 500x280px
give me ONE (1) good reason why I shouldn't watch outlaw wrestling besides the fact that it's >>>>>outlaw wrestling

the matches, characters, crowds, everything is better than WWE besides the production

so why would I watch the boring bullshit that old fart vince puts out, when I can watch hot young men like pic related put on awesome wrestling matches?

inb4 >watching wrestling for the wrestling, that's the fucking point
>>
>>2096731
>major nip promotion
>outlaw

retard
>>
>omega
>good

Hey I love NJPW but that third rate jobber isnt a good reason to watch it

His only entertaining match in the last five years is the one with him and naito spitting on each other and thats more to do with comedy than good wrestling
>>
>>2096737
>last five years

KEK.

nigga, watch golden lovers vs. endo & takeshita.
>>
Anon, you should watch whatever you wanna watch. I hope you have fun, because if you're having fun, that's what wrestling is about and that's all that matters.
>>
>>2096752
The only time I ever have fun when I watch wrestling anymore is when it involved AJ.
>>
>>2096749
So glad that Ibushi doesn't have to carry Omegetty anymore
>>
File: 1482730543109.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
1482730543109.gif
2MB, 300x164px
>>2096731
Where did this shitty 'outlaw' meme come from?
>>
File: dujo.webm (875KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dujo.webm
875KB, 1280x720px
>>2096731

Do it for the high quality waifus.
>>
>>2096763
Where did any of the shit memes in this shithole come from?
>>
>>2096737
>third rate jobber
>won the G1 and main eventing Wrestle Kingdom
>>
File: 1467526743976.png (255KB, 498x634px) Image search: [Google]
1467526743976.png
255KB, 498x634px
>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>2096771
>Doku
Were the other two named Megeta and Prillin
>>
>>2096759
yeah, ibushetty is too busy selling his anus to paul
>>
>>2096773
Which he won through the good fortune of being the only half decent bullet club member left after WWE's talent raid

Its like if every top wwe guy left so someone like sin cara won the rumble
>>
>>2096772
Mike Graham shoots?
>>
>>2096792
Yeah because somebody like Gallows was a real contendah for Kenny's spot. Baka.
>>
>>2096731
>everything is better than WWE besides the production

Even this is debatable when you look at ICW and ROH. Sometimes less is more in production.
>>
>>2096951
This, WWE is gaudy af.
>>
>>2096951
To add on to this, NJPW's presentation makes it feel like matches have a bigger and more important vibe to them.
>>
>>2096731
I would like non-WWE wrestling discussion on /asp/ to not be plagued by shitposting too but I wish people weren't picking NJPW as the hill to die on because it's not even close to being the overall best Japanese promotion this year
>>
>>2096731
You just watch outlel wrestling because the WWE is mainstream
>>
File: aDh6Y9L.png (190KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
aDh6Y9L.png
190KB, 341x341px
>>2097075
>>2097094
You nerds just dont understand that wrestling is nothing without 30 camera cuts a minute and a quick zoom in and out every punch landed.
>>
>>2097112
Don't forget about the constant shots of random people in the crowd
>>
>>2097115
Seriously why has this become a thing recently? It's always too quick to see any sort of reaction and it always takes away from the show.
>>
>>2097116
Because of guys like the Miz girl and that black guy after taker loss amoung others they do that to try and "create a moment" or whatever shitty social buzzword the are using now.

The problem with that is the crowd has caught on so now shitheads are just making retarded faces after normal stuff to try and get on TV.
>>
>>2097116
Dunn is an incompetent hack.
>>
>>2096772
We had >outlaw wrestling back during /sp/ days, though.
>>
>>2097110
From an overall entertainment aspect it's not close, Kento has been a great ace and ajpw using other organization's talent has worked tremendously in their benefit, DDT this year has been great, BJW this year has been consistently the best promotion in japan and Dragon Gate does sports entertainment that appeals to kids better than the media conglomerate that uses "it's meant for kids!" excuses for their shit programing. Even NOAH post Suzuki-gun is showing signs of improvement while NJPW's booking has been lack luster to say the least. What kind of organization wastes a guaranteed 4* matche like Ishii in a multi tag match?

When it comes to presentation however, NJPW does have a right to brag. They do it better than WWE does by a mile.
>>
>>2097209
In NJPW's defense Ishii wasn't going for any of the singles titles and he's not really a grudge match type.

Anything that puts some more gold on BMI works for me tho.
>>
>>2097291
I personally am disappointed by the lack of an Ishii singles match this year, but if this means Ishii & Yano can save the IWGP tag division, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>2096731
Hot young men

Gay
>>
>>2097110
Ajpw is the best booked puroresu fed. They also landed a bs 11 show. The only show on late night at 11 am.

Njpw is only really the one with big backers, advertising, more tv, bigger production more shows bigger roster, gaijins. National tv.

They're getting their tv on late night again in years for WK. Njpw 90s was late night so it's close.

Best matches subjective. Been enjoying wrestle 1 and post suzuki gun Noah. Miss old Njpw 90's.
>>
>>2098633
Pm i mean.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.