[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HHH's reign of terror from 2002-2005 mostly sucked, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: HHH_web.jpg (50KB, 450x633px) Image search: [Google]
HHH_web.jpg
50KB, 450x633px
HHH's reign of terror from 2002-2005 mostly sucked, but goddamn he was so much more of a champion than Eat Owens Eat. For one the belt actually had a good name and a good design, secondly HHH actually carried himself and looked like a champion, and third he was THE GUY and didn't play second banana to Chris Jericho or the United States champion during his reigns. What the hell happened? Owenetty won his belt thanks to interference from HHH and hasn't defended it a single time clean. and yeah i know that HHH was handed the belt and cheated a lot to retain it, but at least he was actually intimidating and didn't look like a gamestop employee. Between jabronis like KO, divashit, and cruisershit, it's no wonder WWE ratings are tanking.
>>
File: IMG_6783.gif (1MB, 199x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6783.gif
1MB, 199x187px
>>2095172
Paul pls stahp, look how many threads of yours there are in the catalogue, why do you do this?
>>
Hhhs reign was good except for the time he beat Goldberg
>>
>>2095213
why would Paul diss one of his golden boys?
>>
>>2095172
Hi Paul
>>
>>2095222
For the laugh, to try & fit in here. He does it all the fuckin time. You can see it in every thread he makes.
>>
>reign of terror

Terrible meme

Austin's knees were BTFO

Dwayne has Hollywood to worry about

Angle and Undercarder are on Smackdown

He also has the job to prop up Batista and Randy Orton while Cena was jobbing in Smackdown while Brock Lesnar is getting a titanic push

No shit he's the guy who will carry and carried Raw until he was supplanted by John Cena in 2005-2006

He puts over Goldberg once and gets the title again because Goldberg doesn't really want to be in the WWE
>>
>>2095172
> didn't play second banana to Chris Jericho or the United States champion during his reigns. What the hell happened? Owenetty won his belt thanks to interference from HHH and hasn't defended it a single time clean.

Isn't that just garbage booking? Owens is completely capable of booked as a strong competent wrestler. They just decided to go the comedy/chickenshit heel route for some reason. Maybe becuase he's fat, I don't know?
>>
The 02-05 reign of terror gave him the aura of an invincible heel king, but I think his 99-00 run was even better, even though his character was less 'powerful'. His entrance theme was better too. And retaining the title at WM, the first ever main event heel victory...there's never been a bigger troll moment in wrestling than that.

>4:40
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x49agmj_the-rock-vs-triple-h-vs-vs-mick-foley-vs-big-show-fatal-four-way-elimination-match-wwf-championship_sport
>>
>>2098143
Haitch screwed himself by marrying Steph. He didn't really need it, he was already a main eventer and a popular heel not including the only non-junkie member of the Kliq, but marrying Steph tarnish Haitch's image forever. He'll always be viewed as an untalented asshole that got over only for marrying the boss's daughter. The reign of terror starting after he got married with Steph seal the deal.
>>
>>2095172
He was booked the same as flair in Nwa or a dominant heel champ in nwa or awa.

Every other heel prior to him was booked weak or never the ace. With some exceptions like Shawn and Ric. Yet no where as strong as Triple H.
>>
File: Wrestling isn't for niggers.jpg (40KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling isn't for niggers.jpg
40KB, 642x361px
>>2095216
I don't know. Outside 4chan and other internet shitholes, racism isn't cool. Trump won because the working class was tired of being ignored by the political class and outsiders tend to win under those conditions, not because they were racist and sexist. Meanwhile /pol/ voted for Trump because they are racist and sexist
>>
>>2098143
that match is so retarded, the absolute height of the McMahon family ego
>>
>>2098289
>the absolute height of the McMahon family ego
What about The Alliance? Fucking Stephanie was the kayfabe owner of ECW
>>
File: 1469428265985.png (26KB, 408x394px) Image search: [Google]
1469428265985.png
26KB, 408x394px
>>2095172
>HHH wins the title for Kevin
>Contracts Jericho to "be Kevin's friend" to keep the title until Haitch is done with COO business for the year and can come wrestle again
>Implying fatty's reign isn't just HHH's reign by proxy
Jericho and HHH working all the fat fedora-wearing smarks into cheering for a literally obese neckbeard
>>
>>2098285
Holy shit not a nigger in the crowd eh.
>>
>>2098299
Wrestling is traditionally a white trash entertainment. Arguably that's why many wrestlers are openly racists or they barely try to hide it. Vince made it mainstream with Hulk Hogan but the tradition persist.
>>
>>2098295
I mean that at least made for an interesting dynamic and kind of made sense if you want to pit the brands against each other - it was only later when Shane was on Team Alliance as a competitor when it was retarded

This match is just Vince interjecting his entire family into a wrestlemania main event and the ending is literally because of his dumb family
>>
>>2098316
In the southern days yeah. Today not so much. The reasons lack of blacks is that they're not into it that much, they see it as a white guys hobby like comics.

Lets not forget blacks are not telegenic to be pushed. Bince is probably pro niggers are second class but every lther race is ok.

No african-american won the wwe title. The rock is mostly samoan. Another thing is blacks are the most racist desu. Everything they say is only race based.
>>
>>2098352
>nother thing is blacks are the most racist desu. Everything they say is only race based.
In this case, Triple H was the one who made it about race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ARd2wpUO0Y
>>
>>2095308
What about Kane?
What about RVD?
What about BOOKER T?
What about Orton?
What about me?
What about Raven...
>>
>>2098931
All of those are midcarders/chumps and he did put over Randy eventually

Kane stopped being a valid threat in 2001
>>
>>2098924
Heel.

Irl blacks are most racist.
>>
>>2098937
>All of those are midcarders/chumps
lol. you never watched the program as it aired then.
>he did put over Randy eventually
he never did. even in 2012 he still always beat his ass.
>>
The reign was a good storyline, but it was way too long of the same stuff and he buried too many people. It went on for 3 Wrestlemanias and there weren't even many temporary champions. But one thing I like is Triple H look strong despite being a heel and cheating and Batista was put over really well.
>>
>the promoter's son-in-law booked stronger than fat indy guy

You don't say?
>>
>>2098931
What about HBK?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.