[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how's AJ a heel again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: aaa.jpg (123KB, 1187x674px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
123KB, 1187x674px
So, how's AJ a heel again?
>>
>>2094492
I hope AJ replaces Cena as the face of the company
>>
lemme slap the shit outta you
>>
>>2094494
He gets cheered more than any face on the entire roster, he already is the face of the company.
>>
>>2094494
AJ was the face of TNA for close to 8 years and it almost bankrupt the company.
>>
>>2094502
TNA being TNA almost bankrupt the company.

AJ is too old anyway (although they always refer to him as a young man on wwe programming) but if he as experienced as he is now but 5 years younger he could have been.
>>
>>2094492
He isn't, he's a tweener and will be full face by Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2094541
>tweener

not a real term
>>
>>2094492
How does he look so jacked standing next to Cena? I thought AJ was a manlet?
>>
>>2094649
Cena is only 6'0.
I'm 5'10 like Styles, & when I talk to my 6'0 friend it's about the same level.
>>
>>2094502
>forgetting the fact that TNA was more focused on paying fuckloads to WWE rejects and throwing money at people like Hogan without even capitalizing on it
>>
>>2094577
Yes it is.
>>
>>2094649
There's only like 4 inches between them and AJ is a buff manlet
>>
>>2094577
>>2094664
It is, but AJ isn't one. He's a heel that gets cheered. This is different to a tweener
>>
>>2094502
The opposite. bringing in tired old ex WWE and WCW stars and pushing them over their home grown guys like AJ put TNA in it's current position.
>>
>>2094697
I can't remember the last time AJ did any hing particularly heelish. He's stopped insulting the audience or attempting to get boos in general for a while, and he panders to the crowd quite a bit, like when they announce him.
>>
>>2094709
How about last week when he beat Ellsworth in a squash match but then beat the shit out of him afterwards and hospitalised him?
>>
He's just an ass kicker heel as opposed to a bitch heel

It works
>>
>>2094492
I bet none of you fat autistic worthless smelly neckbeards can give me one good reason why this emo haired queer is good besides "he's a good wrestler" or "he's been all over the world" and neither of those things mean anything
>>
>>2094715
Ellsworth is a heel though
>>
>>2094715
You mean when he beat up the guy who screwed over Dean Ambrose, the top face on the brand out of getting the championship because he wanted it for himself? The guy who is now partnered with Carmella?
>>
>>2094728
FedoRamen pls
>>
>>2094728
He's popular and gets cheered, because he's a good wrestler and entertaining in and out of the ring.

I don't know what else qualifies as 'good' as far as being a sports entertainer goes.
>>
>>2094751
Wearing a protective vest and stumbling over your words in every promo no doubt.
>>
>>2094751
He gets cheered cuz the only people watching this garbage in 2016 are autistic overweight sweaty neckbeards. He's definitely not entertaining outside the ring and anyone who thinks so is extremely delusional. This fucking emo queer cant cut a promo for shit. As far as in the ring goes only sweaty disgusting neckbeards care about fake scripted dance moves which brings me back to my main point that this queer only gets cheered because the only retards dumb enough to watch wwe nowadays are those mentally inept neckbeards.
>>
File: IMG_7707.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7707.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
>>2094758
Stay salty that your miniscule canine still gets pissed on by the fans you brain damaged spic.
>>
>>2094750
>FedoRamen
BASED ROMAN LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE
>>
>>2094758
holy shit ya not only seething but ya even need some sex, ya pinhead
>>
>>2094761
>>2094767
reigns is trash i don't give a shit about him but styles ain't no fucking better but by all means keep being delusional
>>
>>2094775
Tell me what you think is wrong with Styles, then.
>>
>>2094777
He looks like an emo queer in high school and cant talk. I don't care how good of a wrestler he is cuz that doesn't matter and that's the only thing you can say to defend him.
>>
>>2094492
Theres no more clear faces and heels. That's an outdated black and white thing that WWE is shying away from.
>>
File: HSLuX.gif (973KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
HSLuX.gif
973KB, 250x380px
>>2094729
>>
>>2094797
>costs Dean the title for his own gains
>constantly interrupts matches
>hangs out with Carmella, who is a heel
>gets booed every time he's on screen
>not a heel
>>
>>2094869
He's a retard face who keeps doing dumb shit, but out of stupidity rather than malice.

Him hanging with Carmella is clearly her taking advantage of him (unless he turns heel in the future)

Him being booed is irrelevant
>>
>>2094783
>can't talk
>cuts good promos on a weekly basis
What's so bad about his promos? Seriously, he's gotten a million times better at promo cutting then when he was in TNA
>>
>>2094502
Hi Dixie! Still regret pushing Rockstar Spudd over AJ yet?
>>
Calling it now, screencap this post

Double switch at mania

Face AJ
Heel Cena
>>
>>2095188
I've been calling this for months.
>>
>>2095188
>Face AJ

Yes

>Heel Cena

No
>>
>>2095129
he's not quick witted and stumbles over all his lines
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.