[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britcucks will have to expend more than $5000 US dollars to leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0879.jpg (74KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0879.jpg
74KB, 395x401px
Britcucks will have to expend more than $5000 US dollars to leave their country to go to see a children's show held at a football stadium of 2 big sweaty men pretend to hit each other, when I just have to take the keys of my car and drive 30 minutes to Orlando without having to leave my country and having to expend more than $1000 dollars
>>
>>2094116
Brits dont have to live near dirty mexicans and cubans though so its all square
>>
>>2094120
This is honestly too easy, I won't even say it for your own sake
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (50KB, 702x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
50KB, 702x432px
I would have killed myself if I was born in another country that's not the US
>>
Brits don't have a nigger problem.
>>
>>2094120
But they do have to live near dirty muslims and indians and pakis and pollacks.
>>
File: 1470169853968.jpg (688KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1470169853968.jpg
688KB, 3840x2160px
>Brits routinely stay up until 4am every Monday to watch RAM, a shitty children's television program
>>
Shame you weren't going clubbing that one night.
>>
File: IMG_0086.jpg (15KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
15KB, 120x120px
My credit card limit is $2500
And I expent $800 on my ticket, and will expend $200 in beer and food. I don't even think I'll get to $900, with just $100 I take care of food and beers. Stay mad, Britcucks, you'll never have a WrestleMania. It must suck living in Eurocuck
>>
>>2094158
Yeah they do, and they have a muslim problem
>>
>>2094164
Muslim immigration into UK is far less than that of US. And pajeets are not a problem, they work hard and contribute by paying taxes.
>>
>actually "living" in Florida

I'd say "KYS" but you don't deserve an upgrade to Hell.
>>
>>2094212
Almost all wrestlers live in Florida including John Cena

Kys
>>
>>2094166
>thinking that anyone in Britain actually does this
This year I stayed up for the draft, and RAM after Wrestlemania, literally none other
>>2094164
This is true
>>2094139
America is a B- country at absolute best, and that's only because of the sand-nigger countries with basically no law and order
>>
>>2094116
>I love closer to an event so I win!
What kind of fucking dork are you?
>>
>>2094116
Bolivia here... How much would it cost to go for me?
>>
>>2094235
Because they don't have to pay certain property tax you stupid idiot
>>
>>2094116
>is amerifat

lel
>>
>>2094139
>America isn't even the #1 democracy or largest democracy
>Niggers are your largest minority
>Companies are importing CEOs because Americans are under qualified
>>
>he actually goes to wrestling events when you can comfortably watch it from your bed/sofa
kek

KEK
>>
>>2094139
"another country that is not the US"

Learn2English you fucking immigrant
>>
>>2094613
How much are the ticket pricing for each tier of seating in the US?
>>
>>2094615
I did see on BBC a few weeks back that Americans are the worst at English
>>
>>2094116
>Spending anything more than 100$ for wrestling traah
truly an irrationality that the economists want to investigage
>>
>>2094606
Yet, everyone wants to come here. Stay mad, commie, Europe will always be America's backyard
>>
How many of you are actually going to Wrestlemania?

I didn't even know any of you autistic fucks even left your houses without a carer.
>>
They'll travel the distance because it's worth every penny to see one guy.

And he's only 23 years old.

He's just signed a BIG MONEY CONTRACT with WWE.

And he'll be main eventing Wrestlemania to win the affections of the beautiful ALICIA FAUUUUUUUUUUUUX
>>
>>2094915
i rather go kill myself
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.