[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Boxers How dumb are you? All you get to learn is how to punch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: cuckbelt.png (158KB, 477x343px) Image search: [Google]
cuckbelt.png
158KB, 477x343px
>Boxers
How dumb are you? All you get to learn is how to punch. A very small area, yet you dare to call yourself martial artist? I hate to break it to you, but any idiot can flail their arms around and accidentally knock someone out. You're not special, jesus christ, you don't even get to learn how to grapple or kick. Your stance is fucked, you can easily get swept or leg-kicked, I bet you don't even know how to block those. Pathetic.

>Taekwondo
Your sparring is super lame, you only get to kick! Don't even dare to say that you punch in your patterns, I've seen that shit, it is a bullshit punch. I can't believe you actually paid someone to teach you that shit, you must be really dumb! What are you gonna do? Wear pyjama pants everyday? You can't kick high while wearing jeans, you're not a martial artist, you don't deserve to wear something that resembles a gi, I hereby confiscate all taekwondo belts and gi's, they are not recognized!

>BJJ
Your sport is shit, it is only a sport. If you don't cross-train with striking you are a huge cuck. Do you know how hard it is to pull off attacks from the guard when you're dealing with a striker? It's not year 2000 anymore, people have learned how to deal with your shit. You're not special anymore, you're getting weaker and weaker, pretty soon your sport will be just as bad as taekwondo. Who watches BJJ matches anyways? Besides gay brazillians.

(cont)
>>
>>2093128
>karate
Need I say more?
>>
>>2093128

>Wrestlers
Of all the gay people claiming to be fighters, you must be the gayest of them all. I don't even wanna see pictures of wrestling if the fighters are below legal age. It was invented by the gay greeks to settle who gets to be the woman and who gets to do the fucking. Please realize that the reason it is highly represented in the octagon is that UFC is located in the USA where collage wrestling is common, if UFC was in china we would have lots of guys with tai chi background.

>Tai Chi
What the fuck are you doing? Hey, stupid! Jedi isn't real, you can't move stuff with your mind. You're not working out either, you're moving and breathing slowly, the health benefits comes from breathing deeply you fool. Tai Chi is bullshit and can never be applied to self-defence, it is ridiculous! You look exactly like that guy who thought he could throw people around by waving his hands and got squished like a bug.

>Judo
Where do I even begin. You're BJJ for lazy fat people. In a ruleset where striking is allowed you'd be eaten alive if you don't cross train, most people don't wear gi's like Gene Lebelle's opponent had to. I can imagine you trying to move in for a hip-toss and getting totally stuck in the muay thai clinch, raining in elbows, knees all day, then when your face looks like it has been hit by an ugly stick they show some mercy and sweep your mangled body to the ground.
>>
>OP
Seriously what a faggot. Always shit posting everyday because he thinks hes so special and wants to tell everyone his meaningless thoughts. OP always is a faggot and keeps fagging it up every single day. How can you even defend yourself being a faggot and all? Its like you have nothing better to do. When is OP going to realize that nobody cares and the only ones that do dont give 2 fucks about OP. Newsflash OP have sex.
>>
>>2093181

Karate is shit. They don't deserve to wear gi's. All karate black belts should be confiscated. I don't recognize them at all. It is nothing but a proof that you're willing to put up with learning utter bullshit to earn the approval of some douche with a black cloth around his waist. I have yet to see one person who can really defend the movements from the patterns, there is just no good reason for it. These people are learning garbage.
>>
>Wrestling
Wrestling is so gay that I don't wanna watch people below legal age do it. What the fuck are you guys wearing? Fucking womens swimsuits!? It was made by the greeks and romans, notorious boy lovers, that ought to tell you something. It is simply a competition over who gets to fuck the other one in the ass. The greeks were sensitive about that stuff, it was considered unmanly to take it, but you have got to be two to tango, so they made wrestling to settle the dispute of who played the womans part. This is very well established known fact. You guys are fags, the only reason why wrestlers are doing well in the UFC is because UFC lies in the USA. If the USA was in China all the chinese fighters would know Tai Chi, that doesn't mean Tai Chi is something to be proud of, it isn't and neither is wrestling.
>>
>kendo
If you wanna kill a Kendocuck without even touching him, simply explain why his life will never be like the anime he watches, that he will never be a samurai, he can't block bullets with a sword, waifus will never be real and Chad is fucking his onitis right now and she is loving it. Simply tell him the truth, this kill the self-decieving Kendoka, a special kind of weeb who dreams himself away inside over-priced protective equipment, laughable fencing techniques, from a sport that isn't even related to the samurai, but created to cash in on western virgins adoration of eastern coulture.
>>
>Muay Thai

I want to address the suck of muay thai. Your stance isn't developed for dealing with tosses. Yeah, a knee can counter a takedown, but you will get taken down, believe me! Reality is messy. Your style is not fit for reality. You lean to much because you're scared of elbows, the lack of ground game in your style has made grappling super effective against you. Learning Muay Thai is pretty much how to lose against Judo, Wrestling and BJJ 101. I've seen fights where the rules weren't set in stone, the kickboxer knew a little judo and tossed the Nak Muay right out of the ring. He sent the thai boy flying. That could be your, you're that weak if you don't cross train and learn to blend your weak ineffective style with grappling. The thai people are so stupid to neglect ground fighting!
>>
wat
>>
>>2093128
>>2093197
>>2093281
>>2093295
>>2093345
hi maddox! still stuck in 2004?
>>
the only thing i have taken from this is to crosstrain, which i already did
>>
>crosstraining

when you guys are crosstrianing, I am crotch training with your oneitis. I have four girls pregnant now, cause I cross train what hoes I bang on a daily basis. one of them is your mom OP and your step brother (my son) is going to be stronger then you and able to beat you up and cuck you even when he is very young. I was first sextually active when I was in kinder garden (with the teacher, when she baby sat me) I also practice by rubbing my boner on carpet until it burns to make it stronger. I have sex with women in different positions to get stronger muscles in dif parts of my body. sex in a plank gets my abs rock hard. doggy style works by lats, and so forth. I fuck so long and hard I have the most cadiovasular endurance of a marathon runner. Fuck you beta cucks!
>>
This is bait but there's no real point, making it bad and obvious point.

The best bait is made to look like an argument for a widely unpopular opinion.

Much like fishing bait, there needs to be some substance for it to succeed
>>
>>2093197
>Judo is BJJ for lazy people

I think the reverse would've made a better burn, that BJJ is judo for lazy people. I see more lazy, fat, out of shape people in BJJ than in Judo.
>>
>>2093963
Do you give out your money to gyms that doesn't cross train? Like boxing gyms, bjj gyms, karate gyms, taekwondo gyms or anything else.

These places are giving you a raw deal, just get up and walk.
>>
>>2093128
Have some of the sex
>>
File: jgcCHP.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jgcCHP.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2093181
>>2093265
>>
>>2095829
This fucking this
>>
File: Flow_Chart.png (2MB, 1024x4521px) Image search: [Google]
Flow_Chart.png
2MB, 1024x4521px
>>2093128
Hey op, tell me more about the martial arts you missed.
>>
>>2095829
I'd say it's more common for bjj guys to be scrawny
>>
>>2099528
>Concealed carry and training
>Not a skill that would win a fight
>>
>>2100004
If someone pulls a gun out, it is no longer a fight, but an execution.
>>
>>2093128
>>2093197

have sex
>>
You know, it actually kind of irks me that we don't refer to boxing as a martial art here on the US. It is, for all intensive purposes, a martial arts. Why do we call guys like Frank Mir professional martial artists but not guys like Floyd Maywether?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.