[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AJ is going to lose the belt before WM >AJ will not ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: CenaTaker.jpg (82KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
CenaTaker.jpg
82KB, 960x719px
>AJ is going to lose the belt before WM
>AJ will not ME WM
>pic related is going to be the ME at WM
>undercarder
>UNDERCARDER
>2017
WTF I HATE SMACKDOWN NOW
>>
They really shouldn't give Cena the 16th title win now. He should be kept till next WM and probably turn 'heel' then (his promo showed heelish vibes) and win from AJ. But it's WWE, you expect mediocrity just to give the next temporary push to ratings.
>>
If they actually do this Undertaker is going to get booed like Roman. Just watch.

Everyone wants Styles/Cena in the main event for the strap. Undertaker in the current year is a shell of his former self. It will be a terrible match. Plus he doesn't even have the streak anymore! So it's shit all around. It'll be worse spotfest than HHH/Taker III and that if Taker doesn't gas in 5 minutes like against Brock.

Disgusting.
>>
>>2090570
John Cena will NEVER turn heel. Get over it and have sex.
>>
I wouldn't mind AJ losing the belt before WM if it meant that he'd win it back at Wrestlemania, because I don't want to see him lose 2 manias in a row. But AJ going in to WM as champ against Cena pretty much guarantees that Cena will walk out the 16 time champ. Because let's face it, Cena does deserve it. But AJ deserves to have his WM moment as well. So they're in a tough situation. And I'm not even gonna pretend Smackdown has any other legit contenders aside from Cena/AJ that could make me care about the SD title match.
>>
>>2090446
At least Styles had The Best Year of his career in Based 2016 & Cena had another 2012.
>>
>>2090446
So... if Cena is going against Undertaker

Who is going against AJ?
>>
>>2090678
>*Godzilla Roar*
>>
>>2090678
Jobbing to Corbin in the mid-card.
>>
>>2090678
Orton could be a decent program. Kurt Angle or Smo Joe if either return at the Rumble could be good.
>>
>>2090678
Shane McMahon
>>
we need a new #CANCELNETWORK to trend if BMAJ doesn't ME wrestlemania for the world title

he fucking carried SD as THE MAN after the draft and just put on a solid 4-star match even with Corbin botching
>>
God Cena can carry Taker to a great buyrate.
>>
>>2090446
Why the fuck do people want this match to happen so much why?
>>
Taketty ruins everything. Why won't the Undercarder just retire?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.