[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: HEY PHIL TELL YOUR MARKS THEY AIN'T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

kiwi6.com/file/o8qgiglwnk

>Dave and Bryan talk about how Kofi is beginning to show is age in the ring. Honestly the highlight of this match was Big E carrying poor unconscious Xavier over his shoulder to the back. That made up for it I needed a laugh.

>They briefly talk about the Nia Jax squash...highlight of it is WWE is stupid enough to not wanna borrow Orton for ONO just so he could be a babyface in his hometown.

>Dave is upset his waifu Bayley isn’t allowed to get over over Stephanie and Hunter’s favorite eldest daughter Charlotte Helmsley Flair

>its amazing how poorly WWE are trying to make Drew McIntyre outta Neville. You wanna have a bad promo battle look no further then Noam Dar and you wanna talk about Neville having no personality that is essentially everyone on the active payroll right now because Hunter is trying to copy ROH a company more focused on good match work and less about character.

>Based Big Boy Braun returns to remind the undercard that Superstars is never coming back. Despite the amazing carnage by Braun and all the potential concussions to come out of it the highlight is...Bo randomly just turned Face again...WITH DARREN YOUNG! Axel must be fucking fuming right now.

>I consider it a god given miracle that Seth and Finn aren’t sharing a Hospital Room right now I would not trust Seth to somehow not die wrestling a long match with Strowman.
>>
>>2088736
thanks bby
>>
Part 2: w/ Madison Square Garden News.

>Anderson and Gallows might as well be the new current #1 contenders for the WWE Tag-Team Championships on the account of Raw having zero tag-teams and The Club essentially will beat Cesaro and Sheamus come a months time, win the belts then lose them back to The New Day in a 4-Way Elimination Pre-Show match at Mania since The New Day is still over with the marks.

>Dave is mad that WWE writers are ruining his boy Rich Swann’s momentum...Dave this is WWE this show is made from children hence the PG rating. Also Jack Gallagher...I dunno where people think this guy is gonna be anything other then undercard I mean look at him...he probably thinks cuckoldry is a thinking man’s fetish.

>Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens wrestled a house show level match. If your match gets CM Punk chants in the 1st 2-5 minutes then it was your own damn fault not just cutting to black after the Strowman/Rollins match...I mean its not like you need to start booking shit with Owens/Reigns now you got 4 more weeks

>AJ Styles defeated John Cena and Dean Ambrose in a 3-Way Dance to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at MSG. Ellsworth beat Curt Hawkins in under 10 seconds. The Miz defeated Dolph Ziggler in a Steel Cage match to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship. The Wyatt Family defeated every Smackdown Tag-Team on the roster in a Gauntlet Elimination match to retain the WWE Tag-Team Championships.
>>
>>2088740
>>AJ Styles defeated John Cena and Dean Ambrose in a 3-Way Dance to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at MSG. Ellsworth beat Curt Hawkins in under 10 seconds. The Miz defeated Dolph Ziggler in a Steel Cage match to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship. The Wyatt Family defeated every Smackdown Tag-Team on the roster in a Gauntlet Elimination match to retain the WWE Tag-Team Championships.

wow, this could have been actually something that RAM wasn't.

Fun.
>>
>>2088753

Usos worked Face in the Gauntlet Match since for some reason the Elimination order had them going against Harper and Wyatt
>>
>>2088736
None of this happened
>>
lying faggot
>>
>>2088804
>>2088812

Carter your same fagging is so abundantly apparent stop pretending that multiple people haven't figured out you hack your ID 500 times a day to prevent from getting range banned on the account this shitshow board doesn't have any mods.
>>
I love how Heath cut like the lightest botch imaginable and literally everyone on /wooo/ is up and arms that fucking HEATH SLATER lost his direction for like less then a fraction of a nano second

They're an Undercard jobber team the most protected team on Smackdown

Shining Stars don't have this level of protection because the minute their theme hits it kills the crowd
>>
>>2088737

So are the Becky fags going to kill themselves that based Blissfu retains the Championship for just a little longer before dropping it to Nikki
>>
>>2090996

He's injured though.
>>
>>2091071

Wait Heath got injured?

Did Heath sprain his knee?
>>
fuck off wade
>>
>>2091079

Barrett or Keller?
>>
>>2088736
Kys marky
>>
>>2091084
keller

stop pirating this shit, pay if you enjoy it ffs
>>
>>2091074
Yes jumping off the top rope fucked up his leg
>>
>>2091100
>>2091107

I dunno what the fuck you're complaining about you wanna take it up with someone take it up with /wooo/ the place I get these from

You're the only one who seems to be complaining about not having to pay $11 for scoops that may or may not be bullshit
>>
>>2091111

Nice Quads

Also any social media news?
>>
God why did they feel the need to transition 205 Live to Tuesdays

It's cancerous watching long Flippy Midget matches after I just digested 2 hours of Smackdown couldnt they have aired this shit on Saturdays or would that have flared Hunter's autism since Takeovers are aired on Saturdays?

Then make some 205 lives the Pre-show to Takeovers how Heat w/ the PPV were taped within the same 4 your setting

I'm just trying to cushion the oversaturation of product to aid the lack of high attendance right now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.