[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Owens vs. Reigns > Charlotte vs. Bayley > Swann vs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Help.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Help.gif
1MB, 300x200px
> Owens vs. Reigns
> Charlotte vs. Bayley
> Swann vs. Neville
Who is the retard booking these feuds? I don't get it, surely we should be building these feuds to the PPV matches where they finally fight. Instead now days it's "HUR, LET'S START THE FEUD WITH THEM HAVING THE MATCH THAT WE WANT PEOPLE TO PAY TO SEE ON PPV!" It makes no sense what so ever, why would people pay to see the match they've already seen on free TV with no build? Especially when the challengers keep beating the champions.

There's one thing I hate most is when Cole always says "A win over the champion will get X in the hunt for the championship". If they beat the champion, they should BE THE CHAMPION!
>>
Not really, beating the champion on TV to become the #1 contender is good enough.

Owens/Reigns is seriously over-saturated at this point though, we've gotten some permutation or another of that one on TV like six times since September.
>>
The "build" to this match was Christian beating Alberto in three non-title matches and a half-assed Christian video package.

WWE fucking sucks.
>>
>>2088551
The champion should never be beaten unless he loses the title

In order to become the number one contender you should beat the number one contender
>>
>>2088611
But how does that number one contender become the number one contender
>>
>>2088614
by beating other keks like ex champions
>>
>>2088614
You see they used to have these things called a "Number One Contenders Match" where two guys who were doing quite well would have a match to determine the next in line for a title shot.
>>
>>2088625
Yeah exactly

Or have a tournament (King of the ring)
>>
>>2088589

>WWE FUCKING SUCKS

you're not wrong
>>
"Hi, I'm interested in becoming the WWE Champion!"
> "Of course, would you like to know the path to becoming the challenger for the title?"
"Well, I assume if I beat a lot of high-profile wrestlers I'll be sure to be awarded with a match right? Or at least a number one contender match."
> "Ha ha ha, no dear boy, that's crazy talk. It doesn't matter how many people you beat, some men have gone though an entire calender year undefeated and have never even sniffed a title match."
"What? Then how do I do it?"
> "Well there's a few ways. One being that you beat the champion."
"... wait, if I beat the champion, should that make me champion."
> "No, no, no, it's not a title match. You see you have to beat the champion and prove that you're better than him, then you might get a title match."
"Might? I should be the champion! That makes no sense!"
> "Well you could always just attack the champion whilst he's in the ring, it doesn't have to even be a match."
"Shouldn't I get punished for that? It's assault."
> "It's not a assault, you will automatically be put in a title match with the champion in the next PPV!"
"Then why don't more people do that? Why doesn't Zack Ryder just come out and kick AJ Styles in the balls!"
> "You're talking crazy kid, why would he do that."
"Okay, so say I beat the champion... get a title match and beat him again, does that make me champion?"
> "You bet... well the champion gets an automatic rematch."
"Wha-why?! Why does he get a rematch?"
> "It's the Champion's Rematch clause that is pencilled in to every championship contract."
"Then what was the point in the first match if the title is still up for grabs against the same guy? What is this, ping pong rules? You're only the winner if you can win twice in a row? Not only that, I had to beat the champion to get the title match to begin with... so I have to beat the champion clean, 3 times in a row to win the championship!?"
> "Now you're catching on my friend!"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.