[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that these international announcers are any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: eff.png (684KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
eff.png
684KB, 1136x640px
Do you think that these international announcers are any good? Do you think any of them are on or close to JR and King tier?

They wont have Vince and/or Haitch yelling in their ear with buzzwords all the time and I dont think anyone would be employed to check up on what they are saying.

Or do they just translate what Byron or Otunga come up with?
>>
Vince doesn't understand them, that means they can say whatever they want and be free on the mic. They are better than the Raw/Smackdown team for sure, don't know about JR and King.
>>
>>2088017
moti or zhan: who's the jannetty?
>>
>>2088017
>Or do they just translate what Byron or Otunga come up with?
Yes
I once watched a video on youtube that has the spanish commentary, all they did was wait until the english commentators said something (you could faintly hear them in the background) and they would just translate that
>>
>>2088017
the russian ones are dogshit imagine two maggles on commentary
>>
>>2088024
Moti definitley. He looks pretty docile most of the time. Zhan is based.
>>
>>2088017
I'm fairly certain that any all of them are better than the current commentators regardless of whether you can understand them or not.

Is there any way to change the commentary language on PPVs on the Network?
>>
Even with JR at his best, the mexican commentary team was still better. It's probably the main reason why WWF/WWE was a thing at all in latin america. Nowadays the english team is so bad that every other team looks like gold, but the mexican/spanish one is still the best.
>>
I hope the Japanese guys use this phrase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5uHdQARB-o
>>
>>2088032
I doubt it, but I have noticed they uploaded some of the German ones for some reason. Don't know if they're still there, maybe changing your location would work.
>>
>>2088060
>Mexican
None of them are Mexican.
But yeah, they are GOAT. Except Jerry. He's very green and tries too hard to be like Carlos.
>>
Italians commentators are cringe, but one of them has a yt channel where he tells backstage stories and answers wrestling related shit and thats pretty good
>>
>>2088060
Carlos Cabrera and Hugo Savinovich were just a little below JR/King in commentary, and they are definitively one of the main reasons as of why WWF was a success on latin america.

Really good duo.
>>
>>2088032

Go to the PPVs (Alternate Audio) section.
>>
Anyone noticed Maggle calling that Muscovite Zhian and then on Roadblock: The End of the Line he called him Zhien or sumn. Mauro always pronounce him as Zhan.
>>
I laughed really hard when I found out they have Chinese announcers

They are actually not that bad
>>
The french ones are pretty based especially Christophe Agius :
>Makes fun of the Audience and verbally notices the hotties with a sensual " Hellooo to you"
>Screams like a mofo
>has catchphrases
>makes borderline jokes about his sexual life
>sings randomly
>is a die hard wresling fan
>makes private jokes about his co-worker Phillipe Chereau
>>
>>2088027
No they just do this when English announcers are on screeen. Most of the time they are translating promos or saying stupid things
>>
>>2088017
Man, the Spanish announce team is fucking retarded.
Changing the moves's names (the Chokeslam is "la Garra DemonĂ­aca" -Demonic Claw-), it's fucking unwatchable.
And since the fucking channel that airs Raw and Smackdown does not have SAP, you have to sit through their retarded comments aimed at 3 y/o with Down Syndrome.
It's the worst.
>>
>>2088060
yeah agree
in retrospect I think it's better now because Marcelo is heel and Carlos is face whereas Hugo and Carlos were both face
>>
I like the brazilian announcers, when a match is boring they start talking about backstage WWE stuff and they normally give nicknames/make fun of wrestlers, for example, they always call Neville a midget or something like that.
>>
>>2090428
Based Carlitos Cabrera working this mark
>>
>>2090719
Hell, maybe he is.
I still hate their fucking guts, tho.
>>
>>2090428
>the Chokeslam is "la Garra DemonĂ­aca" -Demonic Claw

How is this not the coolest fucking thing
>>
>>2090702

Based Brazil.
>>
>>2091009
I thought that but then imagine Michael Cole saying it.
>>
File: posa franchini.jpg (143KB, 1917x1045px) Image search: [Google]
posa franchini.jpg
143KB, 1917x1045px
the Italians do their best, they have some sort of gimmick (one is nicknamed "the Godzilla" and the onther one "the Bard"), some recurring jokes and they try to tell stories and anecdotes about wrestling when they have the occasion. They have italian nicknames for some wrestlers that sometimes don't make a lot of sense but someway "fit", I remember the Bard calling heel Daniel Bryan "il Gatto con gli Stivali" ("Puss in Boots") for some reason. They translate what wrestlers say in promos but I prefer to watch in english, otherwise I feel like a lot is lost in translation
>>
>>2091710
I want the Japs to say it

>DEMONIC CRAWUUUUUUUUU
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.