[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw3 QgNPPJuE >Austcuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: austin arrest.jpg (30KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
austin arrest.jpg
30KB, 642x361px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw3QgNPPJuE

>Austcuck beat Debra because she wouldn't have sex with his small penis having ass
>Austcuck acted like Randy Savage with Debra and locked her in his dressing room

God

DAMN

I thought Austin was the GOAT, instead he's the CU-CK
>>
>>2087924
When is this audio from? Which year?
>>
>>2087924
Has there ever been a more vile person in wrestling history than Steve Austin?
>>
File: brother.jpg (34KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
brother.jpg
34KB, 288x361px
Meanwhile,

>Cole is the more vocal of the two, telling Hogan how good he feels before saying; 'Oh you gotta stop. You are killing me. Your dick is so big.'

>Cole responds to this by saying; 'His dick hurt so f****** bad. You'll probably just see my face squirming. I just tried to get past the pain to enjoy it.'

When does Hogan stop BTFOing Austin lads?
>>
File: (You)2.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
(You)2.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>2087956
What
>>
>>2087956
My fucking sides, please tell me this is real

Maybe Hulk "10 inch" Hogan actually told the truth this time
>>
>>2087964
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3499500/Unsealed-Hulk-Hogan-sex-tape-transcripts-reveal-lurid-details-wrestler-s-three-encounters-best-friend-s-wife.html

The whole thing is pretty funny, when you think about it Hogan got paid 31 million to fuck his friends wife and to take out a website everyone hates
>>
>>2087970
>That comment seems strange considering that Cole is admitting she knew the sex was being filmed, but in her deposition played before jurors during the case this week broke down in tears when she described learning that her second encounter with Hogan had been taped.

they fucked themselves over, what retards
>>
>>2087953
Benoit
Snuka
Fritz Von Erich
>>
>>2087998
>implying it was Benoit
>implying she didn't fell
>implying Fritz didn't do what all fathers should do
>>
>>2087998
All losers
>>
>>2087953
Roman t b h
>>
>>2087924
>DRINK BEER
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.