[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more based wrestler in the WWE >Extraordinary gentleman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Name a more based wrestler in the WWE
>Extraordinary gentleman
>challenges people to duels
>slaps them with glove
>most over cruiserweight
>>
>>2087670
He actually has a character/gimmick of some sort so he's already better than most of the roster
>>
>>2087670
WWE would be better off giving people stupid construction worker gimmicks at this point. Almost none of them have any fucking personality, the crowd is expected to pop for some guy with a normal name coming out, not even a nickname. they have learned nothing in 30 years
>>
>>2087689
They seem to be trying to bring it back Like "the outlandish" Rich Swann and "the man that creative forgot" Neville. And a few guys in NXT have one.
>>
>>2087670
The best

He is going to outgrow the division pretty soon
>>
>>2087861
He already has, and we're still waiting for several guys to debut. They really fucked the division from the start.
>>
>>2087895
>They really fucked the division from the start.

"Just as planned." ~ Vince
>>
>>2087915
Probably. The champ wasn't even on the show when they fucking debuted on Raw. Unless you count the pre-show, which no one should.
>>
>>2087915
Based Haitch ruining the pooserweights
Based Vince making Smackdown great again
>>
>>2087954
But Haitch made the cruiser weights good. Vince ruined it all.
>>
>>2087954
>delusional
>>
Why are they segregated from the rest of the roster anyway

Giving them a tournament and tv show and special manlet title were all cool but I want Neville and Kendrick to wrestle people who arent vanilla midgets as well
>>
>>2087993
Probably because they will either have to bury the division because they can't go over main roster guys, or they would have to sacrifice some non vanilla midgets to make the cruiser weights look legitimate.
>>
>>2087993
>everybody 205 or under is "vanilla"
>everybody above 205 isn't

You know that isn't true.
>>
>>2088013
You're ignoring the word "midget"
>>
>>2087960
>>2087967
t. Gaytch
>>
>>2088083
>seething
>>
>>2088082
I'm literally not, dummy.
>>
>>2087670
Literally got over in his first match and continues to get a reaction.

Truly the GOAT
>>
File: JackGallagherGOATgif.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
JackGallagherGOATgif.gif
4MB, 480x270px
Literally the best.
>>
>>2087670
Why is he not a Vaudevillain yet?
>>
>>2088257
Why do you want to kill this man's career so early?
>>
>>2088257
Why would you want this?
>>
File: tumblr_oi5xvqkszR1vxmjuao1_400.gif (1MB, 315x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi5xvqkszR1vxmjuao1_400.gif
1MB, 315x360px
>tfw you realise Jackie Boy was on RAW last night to hype his match on 205 live because it's the only reason to hang around after Smackdown Live
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.