[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this old senile retarded faggot forget how to book his champions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 13135256.jpg (41KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
13135256.jpg
41KB, 594x396px
Did this old senile retarded faggot forget how to book his champions?
I don't fucking remember anyone booked worse than Owens, and reminder he debuted by beating Cena clean.

Now i am scared for Samoa Joe if he is on RAM.

Jesus Vince should just die
>>
Kill yourself smark

Kevin Owens is a fat fuck, he shouldn't even be champion. He's being made an example of, rightfully so
>>
Jerichos undisputed title run was worse

Off the top of my head he was pinned then tapped out to Austin before the nWo ran out and attacked him and his Mania feud was more like HHH/Steph
>>
>>2087545
The champion could be hornswoggle for all i care, and the same would apply. The champ just shouldn't lose.
>>
>>2087545
This

He is playing 99329299484888585D chess with the smarks
>>
>>2087539
>Some fat boy that looks like neckbeards and has lowered ratings and buys to lows is being jobbed out
makes total sense
>>
Based Vince working the obese liberal marks
>>
>>2087539
>Now i am scared for Samoa Joe if he is on RAM
Anon he's going to Smackdown whether you like it or not.
>>
>>2087552
buys were lowered the network you autistic faggot. And as for ratings, that's then not making compelling wrestling tv.

Go kill yourself you uneducated cuck
>>
>>2087545
This
Based Vince is playing infinityD burger king-me checkers with kevin oreowens
>>
>>2087545
>>2087552
Why not just put the title on someone else then?

Having the belt on Owens feels like a waste of time at this point and it also buries your top belt.
>>
>It’s a special moment to get to tell Vince McMahon that you’re not going to regret this and have him say, ‘I’m sure I won’t.’
kek
>>
>>2087545
/thread
>>
>>2087539
The Owens dilution is getting ridiculous

He loses? He goes down hard.

He wins? Outside interference.
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (39KB, 400x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
39KB, 400x606px
>>2087539

When Vince dies you gonna cry like a lil bitch for him to come back, obese smark
>>
>>2087545
agreed
>>
>>2088499
Only because Stephanie and le H man are going to be even worse.
>>
File: IMG_0800.jpg (60KB, 519x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
60KB, 519x389px
>>2087539
>they like him because they look like him
>>
Owens works well both as a fat fuck who actually gets things done or a fat chickenshit heel who can't go over anyone on his own. The problem is that he holds a new championship without any prestige and jobs to guys holding a midcard title.
>>
>>2088585
>Owens works well both as a fat fuck who actually gets things done or a fat chickenshit heel who can't go over anyone on his own.

No he doesn't.
Especially that last part, as evidenced by this excruciating reign.
>>
>>2087539
>Vince should just die

>Getting this emotional over a kid's show that is fake and scripted you wish death upon someone cause your fake actor isn't being given the right scripts.

Re-evaluate your life amigo.
>>
>>2088592
Owens/Rollins fanboys don't want to admit that their guys deserve some of the blame. There's no denying that WWE's booking and writing are atrocious, but actual great wrestlers like Bryan and Christian succeeded as chickenshit heel champs despite this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.