[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Styles is number 48 in a long line of WWE Champions dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Number 48.png (1MB, 839x953px) Image search: [Google]
Number 48.png
1MB, 839x953px
AJ Styles is number 48 in a long line of WWE Champions dating back from 1963.

The question is, who do you think is going to be number 49 and number 50 of anyone on the main roster? Think about, will someone who's never won a world title on Smackdown beat AJ or will they beat the guy who beat AJ (most likely Cena).
>>
Cenas winning the title at Royal Rumble and dropping it to Punk at WM.
Screencap this famalam
>>
>>2084791
49 'Carder
50 Cena
>>
>>2084796
>>2084797
Cena, Punk and Undertaker were already champions you window lickers. 48 people indiviually.
>>
File: baron-corbin-series-63[1].jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
baron-corbin-series-63[1].jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Corbin will be #49.

There won't be a #50.

EVER.
>>
>>2084796
Why is everyone talking about Punk coming back?

Am I missing something?
>>
>>2084800
Can't stop Punk winning the title
>>
File: 1242004095583.jpg (38KB, 469x625px) Image search: [Google]
1242004095583.jpg
38KB, 469x625px
>>2084796
>dropping it to Punk at WM.
>>
>>2084791
Bray, and hopefully Harper
>>
>>2084806
I can stop him winning it for the first time again... hey I did it.
>>
Provided Joe goes to Smackdown, him or Nakamura.
>>
File: coach.png (85KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
coach.png
85KB, 600x416px
>>2084805
Yes you are
>>
If we stick to the fans, Ziggler.
If we stick to Vince, probably Boring Corbin.
>>
>>2084805
We're just in that part of the cycle. Things have been quiet around Punk for a while, we're getting close to Mania season, which is when you're gonna have your big surprise return, it REALLY doesn't look good for him fighting again in UFC, so it's kinda the point where he'd have to drop to an organization where he'd have way less money and exposure if he wants to keep fighting. WWE doesn't have many big draws right now, Lesnar's only a few times a year, Cena's part-time, Goldberg's not gonna be around forever.

If Cena's not gonna be around much next year and they could actually get Punk to come back, it's something that'd make a lot of sense for both sides. Punk's still a big draw and he could make a lot of money and probably get that Mania main event he was hurting for if he came back. So it's just at a point where it's conceivable for everybody and everybody can gain from it, but the reality is, that bridge is probably still too burned.
>>
>>2084827
Ziggler holding the WHC doesn't count?
>>
>>2084831
He was only World Heavyweight Champion.
>>
>>2084827
Retarded post since Corbin was just seen laying out Ziggler to massive pops and "Thank you" chants.
>>
49 - Baron Corbin (will get a Cena program plus a megapush next year)
50 - Braun Strowman
>>
>>2084805
Todays RAW and tomorrows SD are in Chicago, IL, CM Punks hometown and the place where he left WWE with the championship back in 2011 or 2013 cant remember
>>
Well, next champ is Taker, then Cena, so the question is, who's Cena gonna drop to?

Y'know what, I'm gonna say Lou Carper.
>>
File: Hom'r.png (231KB, 328x336px) Image search: [Google]
Hom'r.png
231KB, 328x336px
>>2084796
>>2084797
>>2084800
>>2084839
>>
The eater of ratings
>>
>>2084827
>Ziggler
>2013+4
>>
>>2084803
Why not
>>
Legit predictions:
Fat Owens Fat and Fatoa Joe
>>
>>2084803
Wow, the look on the action figure's face. It's like it knows what it is and is disappointed.
>>
Bobby Roode will be 49, he's almost 40 and wwe wants to make a profit on him
>>
>>2084827
>If we stick to the fans, Ziggler.
No one cares about Ziggler. He only recently garnered some interest because people thought he'd retire.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.