[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick /asp/ predict the following WM matches: >WWE Title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: WM.jpg (165KB, 1193x671px) Image search: [Google]
WM.jpg
165KB, 1193x671px
Quick /asp/ predict the following WM matches:

>WWE Title
>Universal Title
>Who's Undertaker fighting
>Who's AJ fighting
>Who's Cena figting
>Who's Balor fighting
>>
>>2084292
>WWE Title
Cena vs Undertaker
>Universal Title
Fatass vs Balor
>Who's AJ fighting
Samoa Joe
>>
>>2084296
This
>>
>>2084292
>WWE Title
Cena vs Taker

>Universal Title
Owens vs Balor

>Who's AJ fighting
Shane McMahon
>>
>>2084331
>Shane McMahon
please no
Anyone but Shane agaisnt AJ
I like Shane but he can fight someone else, id rather see Shane v RR and have Fatty Lowens v BMAJ
>>
>>2084292
>WWE Title
Cena vs Taker
>Universal Title
Roman vs Balor
Cena
>Who's AJ fighting
Smo Jo? Corbin? Can't think of anybody else except Ambrose and I think he's gonna be with Miz.
>Who's Cena figting
Taker
>Who's Balor fighting
Roman
>>
>>2084292
>WWE Title
AJ-Joe
>Universal Title
??? - Balor (Rumble winner)
Cena
>Who's AJ fighting
Joe for the WWE title
>Who's Cena figting
Taker
>Who's Balor fighting
The Universal champ.

I have a champion problem. At Mania I want KO to face Jericho, but not for the title. I just can't figure out who should go into Mania as champion. Not Ramen because he's failed at headlining Mania too often already. Can't be Seth either because he'll be facing Haitch.

The thing is, if they have KO facing Balor at Mania, they'll probably book Jericho screwing KO. Which is a pretty shit finish for Mania. It should happen sooner.
>>
>>2084795
Actually, with the fan reaction to Jericho and KO being as positive as it is, the Mania match with Balor might just be the right time to turn them face.

>It's a decent match
>Momentum shifts in KO's favor
>Gallows and Anderson come down and interfere
>Jericho comes down and helps KO Fight them off
>Balor turns the match around and beats a tired KO
>>
>>2084795
It's Roman or nobody. There's just not a lot of opportunities for Owens to drop the belt after the Rumble unless you want him to do it on a random Raw or Fastlane, and even then, who's it gonna be? Who can you put against babyface Balor in that scenario? Strowman isn't ready to be at that position on the card. Rusev is the only other option and holy shit would that be cool, but Rusev ain't happening.

The smart thing to do is Heel Roman vs. Babyface Balor for the title, and Jericho vs. Owens as a non-title match.

Damn, I really want Rusev/Balor now, though.
>>
>>2084855
I don't think so, they wanted Balor as their top babyface on Raw in the Summer and he was more or less succeeding in that role before his arm exploded, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to go back on it and turn him heel now.
>>
>>2084856
>Strowman isn't ready to be at that position on the card
I kind of want Strowman to beat Reigns for the US title at Mania.
>>
>Owens drops the title to Reigns after Jericho fucks up and costs Owens
>Jericho or Owens get a match against Roman on Raw and manages to win the U.S Ttitle
>The other then turns on them and they have their match at WM

>Roman wins the title and fights BRAUUUNNN
>Roman overcomes the odds

>Balor wins the Rumble
>Challenges AJ on Smackdown

>Cena and Taker have a separate match, maybe with Taker's career on the line or some stipulation

This is the best timeline.
>>
>>2084861
That's fair

I guess I was counting on the fact that there's a lot of Smark support for Balor because of his NXT run as well as his NJPW Run as a heel that he'd still be over, just as a heel.
>>
>>2084862
That's another option, I guess. You could do Strowman/Reigns (and hell, you could even through Zayn in there if you wanna) for the US Title and do Face Jericho/Heel Owens for the Universal Title.

I really think Jericho/Owens should be non-title though. A situation where they screw each other out of the belt and then go after each other is best for that, I think.
>>
>WWE Title
Punk (c) vs Cena

>UNI Title
Owens (c) vs Jericho

>Undertaker
Undertaker vs Baron Corbin (c)

>AJ - Intercontinental championship
AJ (c) vs Miz

>Balor - US Title
Balor (c) vs Karl Anderson
>>
File: 1470796475594.jpg (32KB, 396x328px) Image search: [Google]
1470796475594.jpg
32KB, 396x328px
>>2084870
>AJ and Balor in the Midcard

Now, there are some real mouthbreathers in creative but thank god you're not with them
>>
>>2084292
>>WWE Title
AJ vs Sloppy Joe
>>Universal Title
the Large Hound vs Balor
>>Who's Undertaker fighting
BMJ
>>Who's AJ fighting
Sloppy Joe
>>Who's Cena figting
the Undercarder
>>Who's Balor fighting
the Large Hound

they'll also bring back a bunch of fossils for cheap pops who will bury all of their up and coming talent. the Rock, Cuck Foley will probably give someone the mandible claw, etc. there's literally no saving this shit company.
>>
>>2084870
>AJ: IC Champion
>Balor: US Champion
>Baron Corbin: Champion of something?
>Punk: WWE Champion
Well jesus christ, that'd be an exciting few weeks of TV at least.
>>
>>2084869
Which makes my RAW list look like this:
??? - Balor (universal title)
Ramen - Strowman (US title)
Goldberg - Lesnar
Seth - Haitch
Charlotte - Bayley (womens title)
Cesaro/Sheamus - ??? (tag titles)

Which basically leaves Zayn and Rusev, but I don't see either of them being universal champ. I kind of want the Universal title match to be one on one, but I could see them making it Balor / Owens / Jericho in a triple threat.

I could also see Reigns / Storwman / Rusev in a triple threat for the US belt. Maybe even stick Zayn in there for a Fatal Fourway.
>>
>>2084891
>thinking Ceshamus will have the belts by Mania
New Day will have them back by then, mark my words/cap this post
>>
>>2084910
New Day's pretty much past the belts at this point, they don't really need 'em.

I legit think they're at the point where you keep the stable together but start sending individual members after singles belts.
>>
I really hope that boilor will not recover for wm.
>>
Anyone that thinks they're not only gonna call up Samoa Joe and push him immediately into the main event picture in early 2017, but also thinks that he's going to co-headline one of the world title matches at this WM are insane and don't know shit about how the WWE does things.

Think about the fact that most casuals still don't know who he is. He would be required to have a Balor-esque main roster push during the road to wrestlemania. Add to that his merchandising potential is nowhere near the likes of someone like Balor and you're out of your mind if you still think that's possible for this year's WM.
>>
>WWE Title
AJ vs Cena
>Universal Title
Reigns vs Balor
Bray and Randy
>Who's AJ fighting
Cena
>Who's Cena figting
AJ
>Who's Balor fighting
Reigns
>>
>>2084926
You're right, but I do think Joe's gonna be up in time for Mania and he will get a Mania program. Not main event, but decently up the card. He's a huge part of NXT and people who like, follow WWE through any sort of social media will be at least aware of him due to his feud with Nakamura.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.