[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about wrestling nowadays that attracts the most autistically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0725.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
What is it about wrestling nowadays that attracts the most autistically self-righteous people on the internet?
>>
They think they can get away with being complete cunts because "normies think muh hobby is lame" essentially
>>
>>2083549
Yeah I don't get why Reigns is employed either
>>
>>2083549
You need to be autistic to watch wrestling in the first place
>>
>>2083549
Wrestler personalities are inflammatory. Monkey see, monkey do.
>>
They are using the "im a nerd so what? xD" meme and attracting the smelly fat neckbeard crowd in doing ao.
>>
Somewhere out there, at least one person pays for the network and keeps up with WWE just so they can have context for WhatCulture's jokes.

They don't give a shit about any wrestlers, and they watch a minimum of 7 hours of wrestling every week just to pretend Adam is their friend. They send hate mail to JBL because they think Ross will like them if they do. They masturbate to pictures of Jack the Jobber.

At least one example of that person exists in the real world.
>>
>>2083566
Normies never reacted to my obsession with wrestling. They were like "ok" but only one person went "you know it's fake right" and this guy was a former wrestling fan.
>>
>>2083583
they think that "you know its fake right" is one of the worst things anyone could say and dont understand why people would be confused as to why a grown man would watch fake mandrama
>>
>>2083580
I blame WhatCulture along with Botchamania.
>>
>>2083580
Wow, that was quite a detailed rant. Projecting much?
>>
>>2084983
The only thing I know about what culture is that they have top 10 lists that I've watched a couple of time in the past week.

You seems to know a lot more than I do samefag.
>>
simon is pretty cool tho
>>
>>2083587
Maffew never acted like he's above anyone though

He makes videos for fun, unlike WhatCulture which tries to milk every dollar they can
>>
>>2085047
if he makes them for fun whys he got a pateron
>>
>>2085052
A NEETs gotta eat
>>
>>2085047
> he makes them for fun
No he doesnt. He gets paid to compile clips other people send him to some obscure videogame music
>>
There were always autistically self-righteous people talking about wrestling, it's just you've never heard of them because no one had the internet before.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.