[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Is wrong more often than not >Killed wrestling by using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: meltzer.jpg (43KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
43KB, 660x400px
>Is wrong more often than not
>Killed wrestling by using a shitty stars system
>Can barely talk and stutters all the time

Why do people worship this guy again?
>>
Cause he actually hit the weights, had sex and got a clue. Something that Roman never did.
>>
>>2083379
i thought vince russo killed wrestling
>>
>>2083588
Hi Jim!
>>
We realize that ratings are subjective just like they are for everything else and that he's pretty accurate with his reporting because we've followed pro wrestling for a few decades and we're not some idiot millennial who doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

Happy Christmas
>>
>>2083379
>Why do people worship this guy again?
Because he's one of the greatest workers in wrestling. Big Money Dave has fleeced marks for decades without destroying his body. Quite an accomplishment.
>>
>>2083381
The only thing Roman hasn't done is gotten a clue.
>>
File: bork3.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
bork3.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>2083680
>Because he's one of the greatest workers in wrestling. Big Money Dave has fleeced marks for decades without destroying his body.

damn, when you put it like that...
>>
>>2083379
Because he has good insight and knowledge. People put too much stock in him and he'll be the first to tell them that. I like hearing what he has to say but at the end of the day I make up my own mind
>>
>Killed wrestling

How?

>>2083826
>Roman hit the weights

The 5lb training weights?
>>
>>2083379
He has a big dick and is alpha as fuck
>>
File: 8glwvabx5ejx.jpg (40KB, 373x628px) Image search: [Google]
8glwvabx5ejx.jpg
40KB, 373x628px
>>2083379
Money Meltz would beat your fucking ass
>>
>>2083998

>desk jockey on gear

TOP JEJ
>>
>>2083610
>We realize that ratings are subjective

I wish this were the case but too many people take his ratings as fact and defend them until death.
>>
>>2083379
He is uhhh y'know, we will have to wait and uhh see I guess you know
>>
>>2083899
>Because he has good insight and knowledge
No. This is why I hate the lapdogs that worship his opinion.

How has he shown he has good insight and knowledge of both WWE and MMA when he's never worked in either industry? All he's ever done is report on news and gossip from both sports. He has insiders, formerly Jericho, Vince McMahon, Benoit, Hart respectively, telling him the ins-and-outs of the business, the he writes it up on his blog for people to read. He's never been involved in create at any capacity. All he's ever done is relay information and then in hindsight state what he thinks would have been better. Which is no different from what the average redditor or /asp/ie does.
>>
>>2084038
Meltzy is all natty
>>
>>2083379

I don't like how he worships moonland wrestling but at least he's been doing it since the 80s so whatever i guess he has the right to. other than when gaijins wrestle or when something charismatic comes in i can't get invested in due to language barrier(subs break suspension) and the lack of narrative. I've seen shit he gave 5 stars to that i've turned off or skipped out of boredom.
>>
>>2084455
This. But I think that makes him one of the best workers ever. He's worked the workers into thinking he's actually the "smart's gospel", when he's not.
>>
>>2083826
Roman probably has a clue, he's going out there and getting booed every week, he has to have some idea why. But he's gotta keep spewing the crap Vince wants him to.
>>
>>2084455
You don't need to be a chef to know when a meal sucks.

>creative

State of this /wwe/ babby mark
>>
>>2087351
Absolutely correct. But this is the equivalent of Meltzer going into the kitchen, shouting at the chefs and telling them what ingredients to use and what meal to serve despite never cooking a meal before in his life.
>>
>>2087696
3 examples of Meltz shitting on WWE booking and being wrong.

Can you do it?
>>
>>2087703
What a moronic question. The point is you can't book in retrospect of what has already happened. Literally no different from what WhatCulture do with their: "How I Would Have Booked" series.

>Jericho: Hey, Dave! Some stuff went down on a bus with me and Sin Cara.
>Meltzer: So, uh... yeah... Jericho... uh... got in a fight with Sin Cara on a bus this past weekend
>Smarks: Wow! Meltz, you're such a great wrestling journalist. You have such a wonderful insight to the wrestling world.
>>
>>2087717
>comparing Meltz to WhatCuckture

18+
>>
>>2087737
>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords
>>
>>2087778
Don't sell yourself short bud, you had plenty more buzzwords there.

>hell

Who cares
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.