[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"err... Russo was only good when McMahon filtered out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (42KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 424x318px
>"err... Russo was only good when McMahon filtered out the bad ideas!!!"
>can never provide an example of a bad Russo idea that got filtered
>cannot explain why McMahon doesn't filter out the shit that has been on TV for 16 years
>cannot explain why Russo boosted numbers in WCW or TNA

Really makes you think.
>>
>"err... Russo was only good when McMahon filtered out the bad ideas!!!"
>can never provide an example of a bad Russo idea that got filtered

This happens because people on the IWC take what they hear in shoots as truth without thinking for themselves
>>
>>2081169
This. 90% of shoot interviews are wrestlers getting high and drunk and talking out their asses.
>>
>>2081161
>smarcucks claim McMahon le """filtered""" 99% of Russo's ideas
>that means he wrote 200 hours of content for Raw every week

How the fuck did he do it bros?
>>
Pushing Jeff Jarret was retarded.
>>
>>2081161
while what you stated is true, Russo is still shit, responsible for the dearth of quality that followed his ascension to head writer at WCW and at TNA.
his "get the offscreen untrained actual families involved in angles" thing is just awful.

I just can never decide which angle was worse: David Arquette winning the belt, David Flair existing/being on tv, or that whole weird Jeff Jarrett/Kurt Angle wifeswap thing in TNA.

>but he was the lead writer in the Attitude Era where WWE finally topped WCW in the ratings!!
okay, cool, he managed to not fuck up SCSA, The Rock, HHH, Foley, & Vince McMahon when they were all at the peak of their game.
>>
>>2081208
Shove a guitar up your ass
>>
>>2081161
Honestly I'd rather take some completely retarded ideas of Russo over what we have on RAM right now
>>
>>2081161
If he and Ferrara were actually good why were they awful literally everywhere they went except for when they were under McMahon's tutelage and filter?

Why can't Russo write a single wrestling show that isn't shit by himself? Smoky Mountain Pro is a train wreck, even Disco agrees.
>>
Why do people forget types like Hogan or Austin had creative control?
>>
Did Russo come up with nwo vs Sting? No he came up with the gang wars
>>
Reminder that post Russo, there were literally angles like "Jericho spilled coffee on Kane, now Kane is pissed" and Katie Vick

Oh and the Torrie Wilson Smackdown father rape angle
>>
>>2081445
>Did Russo come up with nwo vs Sting?

Oh wow - a popular wrestler against a popular faction

WHOOPDEE FUCKING DOO THAT WAS HARD TO DO
>>
>>2081448
>Oh and the Torrie Wilson Smackdown father rape angle

Fuck you that whole Torrie/Dawn storyline was diva kino
>>
>>2081458
I actually like it too

Rape should be played up more in wrestling tbqh
>>
>>2081445
I loved the gang wars. Crush and Savio were my boys
>>
>>2081458

That storyline was GOAT. Torrie and Dawn matches. HOLY FUCKING YUMMMMM
>>
>>2081161
What are some of Russo's best ideas that went through anyways? Cornette said most of the time he had to fix whatever shit Russo came up with on his time in TNA and kinda did the same in the WWF as far as I remember
>>
>>2081550
He liked Rick Rude so he made Rick Rude 1.5 in Val Venis. He wrote all of the Kaientai/choppy choppy peepee stuff.
>>
File: MBGSdso.gif (3MB, 161x200px)
MBGSdso.gif
3MB, 161x200px
>>2081458
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 256x192px
>>2081550
Cornette is a fucking carny who thinks people still believe wrestling is real. He's also a borderline fag who didn't see the point of having hot broads like Sable show cleavage or grind on the show. Russo came up with literally all of the kino from the Attitude era.
>>
>>2081448
> But also raw got consistinly higher rating once vince russo left with 2000 almost getting 2x the rating that russo got
>>
>>2081374
His first stint in WCW from late 99 to january 00 was actually decent. That was the only time he was alone responsible for the writing in WCW. When he came back April 00 there was a committee that had more people in it than just Russo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.