[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else really underwhelmed by his title reign? >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

Anyone else really underwhelmed by his title reign?

>no memorable title defenses
>no memorable feuds
>no memorable matches
>no memorable promos

It's the definition of meh. Even Jericho's shtick got old which was the only redeeming part.

I used to like KO but now I'm realizing he doesn't have the "it factor" to become a top guy.
>>
The fat fuck got exposed

Literally the jannetty of the Universal champions

Here comes the smark damage control
>>
>>2079043
Wow, a fat dude who's a 7/10 wrestler and stuttering talker isn't a good top champion?
Well shit what a surprise
>>
They haven't let him win clean once
>>
>>2079051
No heel champ in WWE can win clean for some reason. Even AJ had to cheat against Ambrose despite pinning Cena clean
>>
Imagine if Jericho wasn't around to carry him.
>>
File: 1482447687380.png (357KB, 499x575px) Image search: [Google]
1482447687380.png
357KB, 499x575px
>>2079043
>I used to like KO but now I'm realizing he doesn't have the "it factor" to become a top guy.

Or maybe the creative team is fucking braindead retarded you fucking nigger do you think the wrestlers book the matches themselves you autist jesus fuck how stupid can you be you piece of shit retard literally a fucking idiot on my fucking board get the fuck out back to /b with you cunt. Kill yourself. Slut.
>>
The longest reigning Universal Champion of all time has been great, and he'd be even better feuding against Zayn or Cesaro or Rusev any of the countless other capable wrestlers on the roster instead of being stuck in a never ending feud with the Shield.

Remember, at least one member of the Shield has been in the main event of 3/4 of all ppvs since Wrestlemania 30.
>>
He was actually entertaining during his initial main roster run because he was booked as a powerful heel, not a chickenshit.

Why does WWE think that putting the strap on a heel wrestler means having him be a chickenshit, we'll never know.
>>
>>2079045
>The Universal Championship is the jannetty of championships
FTFY

seriously, the fucking Women's title is more legit than it
>>
>>2079062
He can at least try a little harder on the mic or at matches. He hasn't had a good singles match since the feud with Zayn
>>
>>2079043
>memorable title defenses
when he defended his KFC from a pack of niggers
>memorable feuds
his feud with exercise
>memorable matches
his match with the thanksgiving dinner table
>memorable promos
his shoot promo on his wife for not bringing home his tendies
>>
>>2079067
That was not sustainable because he's not a believable strong heel
>>
File: bretcuck dance.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck dance.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>2079070
>>
>>2079068
I was referring to him as the jannetty of KO and Jericho
>>
>>2079072
>Looks like the typical redneck that will fuck you up in a bar at 2 A.M

This guys are more scary than UFC or boxing guy.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4i0hvt/do_you_honestly_think_kevin_owens_is_fat/?st=ix28pq03&sh=b28e43ec

Reminder that Redditors literally don't think Owens is fat
>>
All his title defenses would be honestly great if not for the stupid finishes.

Raw has killed some dudes pretty bad with booking, but I've never seen someone lose credibility due to awful booking as fast as KO has this year.

>>2079051
He beat Sami Zayn twice, clean, on TV, which is almost worse.
>>
>>2079081
I hope you get what you want for Christmas
>>
>>2079043

I honestly haven't watched RAW ever since that night HHH handed him the title. I just completely lost all interest cause I knew they'd just book him as Seth 2.0 in 2015 which was beyond horrible.
>>
File: Overeem-GIF.gif (3MB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
Overeem-GIF.gif
3MB, 250x138px
>>2079080
What? No, they're not.

This is scary. KO looks like a fat cuck you could beat up.
>>
>>2079080
What the fuck planet are you on that a fat sub-six footer is more scary than a trained professional fighter

>>2079085
ty
>>
>>2079055
That's more about protecting Ambrose as SmackDown's top babyface, and even then, it's not awful because at least it's something AJ is doing by himself.

But, you know, there is of course ONE heel in WWE that's allowed to be strong and win on his own. You know who it is, right?
>>
>>2079070
Hey carter
>>
>>2079097
our boi of bois, big dumps braun
>>
>>2079062
Hi kevin
>>
>>2079101
Nope. Guess again.
>>
File: deanbeta.png (10KB, 623x136px) Image search: [Google]
deanbeta.png
10KB, 623x136px
>>2079098
>>
>>2079097
Charlotte?
>>
>>2079043
Haven't you noticed that no one with the current writing and booking within the WWE is good as champion or otherwise?

There are very few bright spots within the E right now because something has to change at the very core. Even AJ, widely considered the current best in the world by marks, smarks and everyone else, is having a relatively shitty reign because of the same culprits. To blame it on Seth, Roman, KO, or anybody else is to miss the whole point.
>>
>>2079104
Is this a meme-question and the answer is Roman?
>>
The WWE made a mistake of not giving the Universal Title to Jericho.

>Based Big Dog
Already won 3 company titles in less than 6 months including maineventing Wrestlemania, got wellness'd for Adderall so they can't, won't and should not give it to him at that time

>Jasethy
Won the company title only to lose it to Deano, injured the inaugural Universal Champ and derailed literally everything

>Big Cass
Can't wrestle and can't talk for shit, the fact that he was in consideration and in the match is complete absurdity

They had nothing to lose with Jericho
>>
>>2079106
That's actually true lately, but not who I'm talking about.

>>2079113
No. I'm talking about a real actual heel. One more guess.
>>
File: danielbryan[1].jpg (57KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
danielbryan[1].jpg
57KB, 615x300px
>>2079109
There were wrestlers who got over despite shitty booking

pic related.

It's a factor but it's not an excuse to have shitty matches and boring promos.
>>
>>2079089
>>2079092

t.fags who don't leave their house.

Its not about who is a better fighter. Its about wanting to hurt you.
>>
>>2079123
Corbin
>>
File: wwe-colonel-hed-2016.png (307KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-colonel-hed-2016.png
307KB, 652x367px
Ever notice how smarks get so mad and defensive when you say an indie wrestler is trash and almost always blame it on booking, but when it comes to non-indie wrestlers it's just cause they're horrible and booking plays no part in it?
>>
File: laughing homos.png (132KB, 324x277px) Image search: [Google]
laughing homos.png
132KB, 324x277px
>>2079131
>Its not about who is a better fighter. Its about wanting to hurt you.

>I'll overcome his skill with my superior speed, sheer bloodlust, and wicked, nihilistic sense of humour
>>
>>2079124
I agree that there are some guys the fans get behind and it's not something you can predict. But how do you have the same expectation of literally everyone that has the top strap? There is a middle ground between someone like CM Punk/Bryan when the fans went crazy for them and guys like the Brooklyn brawler. At some point you have to see that the core problem lies elsewhere.
>>
KO literally can't have a good match unless it's against Zayn

prove me wrong
>>
>>2079109
I'd say AJ still looks good because all of his shit is consistent with his character. People who make a stink of him losing to Ellsworth missed the entire point of those losses, which was drilled in even further this past Tuesday.

Miz looks good because, yes, he's a coward, but he goes so all-in on it that yes, as a wrestler, he looks weak, but frankly, as tacticians, he and Maryse are kind of brilliant. Their bag of tricks just never seems to run dry and that in itself is pretty damn impressive.

Bray looks the strongest he's ever lookied and Randy looks great as always. They've been put over as realistically the most dangerous tag team in the company.

I feel like these all have something in common, but I'm probably just imagining things.
>>
>>2079132
Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JF8oSxXtM
>>
>>2079142

He had a good match with Neville in NXT.
>>
>>2079135
They identify with a fat slob who does flippy shit

Kevin Owens is the quintessential smark darling
>>
>>2079142
John Cena
>>
>>2079142
I really dunno how you can say his last three PPV matches were bad outside of the finish.

He's basically Seth Rollins from 2015, except with a much better sidekick.
>>
>>2079156
>except with a much better sidekick.

J&J were much better.
>>
>>2079131
t. fat guy who's never been in a fight

Alistair Overeem put 5 night club bouncers in the hospital one time. If a pro-fighter wants to hurt you you're fucked.

Honestly, if you can't handle a fat piece of shit like Owens in a fight you may as well kill yourself.
>>
>>2079147
>Triple H
>winning

He jobs at every ppv
>>
>>2079158
Than Jericho?
>>
>>2079072
With proper booking, looks don't matter.
>>
>>2079165

For the most part, yes. They were also actually believable as minions. Once they were taken away Seth became even more stale.
>>
>>2079043
You're getting worked friend

Vince's new strategy to get Roman over is to make everyone else's title runs so shitty that you'll be begging for literally anyone else to get the title.

Look at pretty much all of last year, Seth and Sheamus's title runs were both awful and Roman was getting some pops because of it

Reigns is a fine talent but the way he's booked is a literal cancer to whatever show he's on, that's why Smackdown is so good
>>
File: wootists.png (69KB, 588x247px) Image search: [Google]
wootists.png
69KB, 588x247px
>>2079169

>Le Roman boogeyman
>Console war wootist

Can't make this up
>>
>>2079119
If you were above the age of 18, you'd know that it's impossible for WWE to book Jericho as a credible world champ. Better to give it to some fat slob who's at least been booked somewhat strong
>>
>>2079166
KEK
>>
>>2079043
Reminder that Kevin Owens will go down in history as the ONLY world champion to ever be knocked out of the main event for women.
>>
>>2079169
>Le Roman keeping everyone down conspiracy theory

Hi smark!
>>
>>2079214
Reminder that so far the only two top WWE champions to suffer this fate are Finn in NXT and KO at heck in a kek.
>Finn and KO are also the only Universal Champions

Universal literally factually scientifically confirmed the belt of cucks
>>
>>2079081
>Yes. He's fat. His gut is huge, his face is fat, his hands are so fat his knuckles constantly look dirty, and he has huge stretch marks in his arm pits. He's a solid 60-70 pounds overweight, which makes him fat.
Based Reddit BTFOing SJWs
>>
>>2079123
Samoa Joe. Beat Da demon kang clean twice and nakamura once
>>
>>2079220
>cucks

Does this phrase even mean anything anymore?
>>
>>2079220
Kek period belt BTFO
>>
>>2079043
Typical heel nonsense, but amplified to ridiculous levels considering every defence ends with a Jericho finish
>>
>>2079097
Ambrose just got a win over the only good big man on smackdown - there's no denying that Ambrose is protected
>>
>>2079109
I feel AJ pulls the heel champ thing well, because he's capable of having great matches while pulling it off. However, it's tiring with Miz and KO because every match just seems to go the same way.
>>
>>2079239
Yeah, Ambrose is their top full-time babyface, so you gotta protect him to a degree.

>>2079227
Can't wait to see him lose once every couple weeks by a roll-up on Raw.
>>
>>2079219
>Defending the midcard champion being booked stronger than the world champion
>Defending the midcard champion main eventing more often then the world champion

Roman isn't even allowed to lose dirty unless it's a ppv
>>
>>2079260
>complaining about how Roman doesn't defend his title
>now flip flopping about how he defends his title for than ko

He's lost clean to Finn Balor on raw. Lost to KO and Jericho on raw multiple times. Just lost this week. Just end your life smark
>>
>>2079260
The Universal Title isn't the world champion

It's a paperweight new belt that has no lineage or meaning

The NWA/WCW/WWE US title belt is more prestigious than the /all red everything/ toy
>>
>>2079267
Its a world title if the biggest company in wrestling says it is and nobody can do anything about that
>>
>>2079260
>>Defending the midcard champion being booked stronger than the world champion
>>Defending the midcard champion main eventing more often then the world champion

So I'm guessing you were unconscious for large parts of 2015 when Cena was being booked stronger than Rollins.

>Le Reigns boogeyman

Astonishing much you get Roman get to you. It's damn hilarious.
>>
>>2079265
I never mentioned either of those things but in every single match he's had with Jericho, Owens will come down and superkick him, Jericho will hit the codebreaker, and Roman will still win

>>2079288
Yeah, I already said Seth's title reign sucked, the only good defense was against bipolar Kane and that was the worst match of his reign

Roman doesn't really "get to me"
Just whenever he comes out I know for a fact that I'm going to be bored
>>
>>2079043
>Take a brawler heel that does not take shit
>Turn him into chicken shit heel #900464
What the fuck is wrong with the WW e writers
>>
>>2079043
He's worse than a transitional champ. He's a long term transitional champ.
>>
>>2079527
Paper champ is the term you want
>>
>>2079055
this is why Owens' reign sucks. he was built up as a badass with clean wins over Cena, Zayn, Rollins, etc. then as soon as he becomes champ his power level goes way down and he has to cheat to win every single time.

what the fuck is wrong with Vince? why does every single top heel have to be a chickenshit cheater? they did the same thing to Rollins when he won the championship
>>
>>2079546
Because heels are already far more popular than babyfaces. Giving them clean wins would make them even cooler and less likely to get booed
>>
>>2079531
A non-linear paper champ to be more precise.
>>
he's fucking fat as fuck, that's why.
>>
>no memorable title defenses
The HIAC match was pretty good.
>no memorable feuds
Are you serious nigga? His whole reign has become about his friendship with Jericho and that is what it will be remember for. Jericho is currently the GOAT.
>no memorable matches
The match he won it in was fantastic.
>no memorable promos
Jericho and Owens have been the only people on RAW doing good promos and they're consistently good. If you want an example watch the first RAW talk.
>>
>>2079043
>>2079046

He's still better than Boring Roman and he doesn't get people hurt and busted like Careless Seth.

I used to enjoy the brotherly thing going on with KO and Y2J, but lately they got KO too simpering and pleasing little brother. They need to dial that back a large amount.
>>
>>2079043

>le fruit rollup belt
>le universal universe of universes
>le copypasta belt

not even '98-'99 stone cold could get over with this strap
>>
>>2080398
What were they thinking? They had a prime opportunity to debut a sick belt and they fucking came up with this garbage. Do they know that a black belt is the top belt and a red belt is way beneath it?
>>
>>2080399

>wwe
>knowing things

Vince had a boner for it and that was the end
>>
>>2080401
But that isn't even the belt Vince likes. He likes the one the rock debuted
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.