[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say The Big Dog wins the rumble, how do you book him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: YaT40996.jpg (18KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
YaT40996.jpg
18KB, 401x401px
Let's say The Big Dog wins the rumble, how do you book him to get a positive reaction heading into Mania?
>>
>>2078406
turn him heel
>>
Has to be against someone who has X-Pac heat. Didn't Roman get cheers when he fueded against Sheamus?
>>
>>2078406
He ends Jasethy, Oreowens, and Balorings careers
>>
>>2078408
This is the only way

>>2078409
Sheamus doesn't deserve his X-Pac heat. He's a good boi and a good talent.
People need to get over their anal-pains lent by the transparency of the industry lending a perceived knowledge whenever someone gets a push too great.
He a good boi
dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>2078406
Have daniel bryan return and beat him, taking his spot at mania also turning him heel in the process.
>>
>>2078410
Rating plunged to 1.2
>>
>>2078410
If you're attempting to make him look better by DELETING anybody more talented you're going to have a pretty bare roster.
>>
>>2078413
My only complaint about Sheamus is his Orton matches 2bh

I really like his mic work otherwise, and look too
>>
>>2078406
fire him
>>
>>2078430
I would legit be down for WWE putting out a Sheamus compilation, he's got such a consistently-quality body of work against such varied opponents.
>>
>>2078406

Make him an edgelord heel. It sounds stupid but I think he'll get over if they give him the darkest fucking turn the rating will allow.

He should wait for Seth to get another title shot, then run in and chair him. Romeme screams "how does it feel, Seth?!?" in the most over the top way possible. It would be seen as cringey by people on here but I think other wrestling fans would go for it hook line and sinker.

Next episode in a promo, Roman explains he wasn't really friends with Seth again - just setting him up to betray him like he once betrayed the Shield. Roman then rants about how the fans betrayed him as well and shoots slightly by saying they have chosen to stand against him for not being an indy manlet, essentially the wrestling equivalent of "it's hard being beautiful". Boom, instant heat.

Roman then just destroys shit until the Rumble and gets the booking that was already given to Strowman.
>>
>>2078652

Genius
>>
Do this >>2078652 but have him beat the everloving fuck out of Dean, too. When Bryan and Shane come out to stop him, spear Shane, Superman Punch Bryan in the fucking dome (announcer screams about Bryan's concussion history to sell how dangerous this is), do the same thing on Raw to Steph and Mick (again, bringing up the concussion history). Cut a promo about how he's above your shitty brands and just have him go back and forth between shows beating the shit out of both rosters, Seth and Dean most of all.

Sets up another Shield Triple Threat down the line where everybody's in the right alignment and they can go balls-out. The one at BG was good, but it felt like they were holding back a little.

>>2078413
Putting Sheamus together with Cesaro is unironically the smartest thing Raw's done all year. I thought that feud was gonna fuckin' suck and it's turned into something great.

I think Cesaro could get anybody on the roster over at this point.
>>
>>2078406
Like prime Goldberg
>>
>>2078687

>I think Cesaro could get anybody on the roster over at this point.

Except himself
>>
>>2078687
>I think Cesaro could get anybody on the roster over at this point.

Sheamus was the one that was getting bigger reactions at the start, with his heat.
He was really the springboard, if anything, but since then, they've played equal parts.
>>
>>2078707
Lel I was about to say that, he's been good in tag teams because he can play off the other person but solo he's been boring
>>
>>2078406
Heel turn against Goldberg
>>
>>2078406
Make him an entitled heel. Where he's aware he's the golden boy and expects all of his opportunities to handed to him. He needs to be really arrogant.
>>
>>2078791
But the authority has been holding him down for two years straight in kayfabe.
>>
>le turn him heel so we can cheer him

Smarks are really stupid

The WWE won't go through mental gymnastics in pushing him if smarks would do this and just enjoy the show
>>
>>2078406
Hogan returns. The New Day, Darren Young, Mark Henry, Titus, and R-Truth confront him and start beating him down. Roman comes out for the save. Cleans house. Shakes the Hulkster's hand and raises his arm.
>>
>>2078652
Don't bury Strowman, man. He'll be the only monster left when Beeg and Kane retire.
>>
>>2078406
>how do you book him to get a positive reaction
heel turn is the only option

>>2078408
fpbp
>>
>>2078652

Yes, but also have him tag with Strowman some weeks on raw destroying manlets, it'll build Braun and let Roman have more heel mic time to develop
>>
File: 9020226_orig.jpg (105KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
9020226_orig.jpg
105KB, 780x439px
>>2078406
>Roman wins
>Next night on RAM
>he breaks his neck
>But he's still got his match at WM
>THey keep hyping up his return for months
>But never show any images or video of him
>He shows up at WM in a wheel chair and rolls his way to the ring
>He's clearly atrophied and is a quadraplegic
>his opponent then pulls him out of his chair and proceeds to have a 5 star match ala https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYygp_ZF5hA

This is the finish to the match, but with Roman getting the pin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=timZ6Ep_St0
>>
Shield reunites with Rollins and Reigns, leave out Dean, he can do his own thing over on SD. Turn them both heel (best way to get heat would be to kayfabe injure Jericho or Goldberg)
>>
>>2078429
Hi Cuckter
>>
>>2078838
He didn't say "bury Strowman", he just said "give Roman the same kind of booking Strowman's got", as in, treat him like an unstoppable monster.
>>
>>2078408
fpbp
>>
The commentary team asks 'where's Roman' every 1o minutes and then Roman hang glides down from the rafters at the end of every show to beat up smarks in the audience
>>
>>2078406
>positive reaction

Not going to happen.
That boat has sailed, and fans won't cheer for Roman. Best thing is to just fucking turn him heel and give him a run as the top heel.
>>
Roman needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine. And whenever Roman isn't on screen, all the other characters should be asking, "Where's Roman?".
>>
>>2079013
>and fans
Smarks aren't fans and barely qualify as subhuman
>>
>>2079157
XD THIS

Who /antismark/ here? :D
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.