[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think guys? Does he have one more match left in him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

What do you think guys? Does he have one more match left in him? Would you want to see him wrasssle one more time?
>>
I hope Miz kills him

Literally
>>
Hope Miz breaks his manlet neck and it's a shoot
>>
>>2077267
Ratings killer indy boy dbry vs miz the perma midcarder.
>>
>>2077272
>went over cena and retained the wwe championship at Wrestlemania
>perma midcarder
>>
File: 8v4kQ14.jpg (82KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
8v4kQ14.jpg
82KB, 750x737px
>>2077267

He probably has a fuckton of matches in him but WWE won't allow him to compete due to the concussion hazard. It's kinda bullshit because I'd be willing to bet a surprising percentage of WWE wrestlers would fail the same tests DBry took. People like Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, or any of the indie kids who spent years getting their brains scrambled by chairs.

His premature retirement really is a fucking shame, since he and Punk were the first indie guys to really break through the main event barrier and pave the way for the massive pool of talent in WWE now.

>tfw Punk or Bryan will never have dream matches with Nakamura, Styles, Zayn or Owens
>>
WWE's never gonna clear him and they're probably right to do so, but if you held the whole roster to the same standard they're holding Bryan to, a lot of guys wouldn't be wrestling right now.
>>
>>2077288
Wwe tries to make midcarders into champions. Nowadays miz is a midcarder.
>>
>>2077656
Christian was forced to retire
Edge

It's not just Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>2077267
>Match happens
>Both go at it
>Miz begins to use Bryan's moves
>Bryan retaliates and assaults him
>Goes for a diving headbutt
>crowd is chanting "yes" and "no"
>dives and misses
>Miz hits the skull crushing finale
>Bryan begins to seize up in the ring
>Brie at ringside with Daisy Sage Danielson begin to cry
>Miz's theme hits while the stadium is silent

Miz retains IC title
>>
Let him fight nakamura instead. Would be a better match and higher odds of this hippie fag dying
>>
>>2077683
>skull crushing finale
>literally crushes Bryan's skull
>>
>>2077267
If it's a 10 second squash with Bryan winning after one knee, yes. That's what'll happen
>>
File: w.gif (4MB, 446x335px) Image search: [Google]
w.gif
4MB, 446x335px
>>2077301
>WWE lets this certainly brain damaged fuck wrestle but not Bryan
>>
>>2077683
>Daisy Sage Danielson

What the fuck kind of name is that?
>>
>>2077668
Edge retired because of neck injuries, not concussions.

Christian didn't even know he retired until he saw it on TV.

People like Brock and Randy have gone on record saying "I can't count the number of concussions I've had" and stuff like that then there is Ziggler who have been concussed in about 3 different WWE matches and had to take time off after all of them. All these guys shouldn't be wrestling if Bryan isn't.
>>
Miz has to win it.
>>
>>2077712
Super Crazy still works for WWE?
>>
Do what the guy who wrote into Solomonster said:

> Daniel agrees to this match
> Build for WrestleMania
> Match begins
> Miz says hold on and turns around and gives Maryse a good luck kiss
> As he turns back around, eats a flying knee to the face
> 1. 2. 3!
> Yes chants and feel good moment had by all!
> Daniel gets his retirement match and doesn't need to risk his health because it's just one move
> His career comes full circle because this is what happened to him and Sheamus and sparked his huge babyface turn
>>
>>2078390
>there are people STILL assravaged that Big Ginger Sheamus KO'd their manlet shitter god with a clean Brogue Kick at that Wrestlemania

you have to go back
>>
>>2078428
No there isn't, that got bryan over massively
>>
>>2078324
Anytime you think WWE's concussion policy isn't dubious, remember that last year they were putting Bubba Ray Dudley & Tommy Dreamer in Hardcore matches against Strowman.

TOMMY FUCKING DREAMER

>>2078428
Oh there's defintely somebody assravaged over something that happened with Bryan here but it's not the guy you're replying to...
>>
This super-duper-advanced concussion test was clearly just bullshit to get Bryan and Christian and anyone else in the future whom they don't like out of the ring. Most of the roster has had multiple concussions.
>>
>>2078450
Apparently they didn't even properly administer the test.

Supposedly you're meant to take the test several times over a certain period to see if there are changes.

Bryan apparently only took it once.
>>
The only thing sadder than a Phil mark is a manlet meme kick mark
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
>>2078533
>mfw Anti-smarks still get worked by the GOAT
>>
>>2078536

I don't want my pro wrestling champion to be someone I can beat up in kayfabe and in real life
>>
>>2078533
Could be worse.

You could always be a mark for mediumlets like Dave the Destroyer or Romannetty.
>>
File: The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>>2078540
>I can beat up in real life
you'd have to get out your basement first ya fat anti-smark
>>
>>2078540
>implying you can even beat your dick

Gentleman Jack alone would ruin (you).
>>
>>2078540
That's the point, dipshit. Do you know what an underdog is?
>>
Dbry isn't going to wrestle, but this would be the best midcard match wwe could hope for these days. Miz destroying him and ending his comeback right there would give him more heat than any wrestler could get, and I bet bryan would do the job
>>
File: mizzing out.gif (3MB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
mizzing out.gif
3MB, 400x268px
It only makes sense for Miz to go over, and just thinking about the nuclear heat he'd get makes me smile.
>>
>>2078702
they can do a spot where bryan clutches his neck and miz keeps laying into him. brie bella comes down to plead for sanity and he gives her a skull-crushing finale, then proceeds to give bryan a piledriver on the exposed concrete
>>
>>2078854
then kicks brie in stomach. Promptly gets 'IT WASNT MY FAULT' gimmick.
>>
>>2077668
>>2077668
>>>2077656
>Christian was forced to retire
Vince hates him, not Christian's decision.

>Edge
Legit hurt, his decision.

>It's not just Daniel Bryan.
Vince hates he got over, not Bryan's decision.

See a trend?
>>
>>2077269
>>2077271
Hi Dave
>>
>>2078542
>ya
Bryanfag confirmed for Carter
>>
>>2078995
Carter's been copying Bryanfags shtick for ages
>>
>>2078995
Every time he gets btfo he goes on a meltdown and exposes himself as carter everytime
>>
>>2077267
Nah, Bryans career is over.

He wasnt that good in his last 2 years anyway
>>
>>2079010
>>2079015
>>2078995
Bryanfag hasn't posted here in 6 months ya manlet nerds
>>
>>2077267
>>2077269
If it happens, Bryan will squash Miz in under 1 minute. Basically will be what Sheamus did to Bryan a few years ago.

>Match starts
>Miz may get a few shots in
>Bryan counters
>running knee
>match over in like 45 seconds

Only way this shit would go down.
>>
>>2077301
He could have a glowing career back in NJPW or even TNA...but you know, he's gotta feed his family and keep them in the manner they're used to.
>>
>>2079024
That guy exposed you kek
>>
>>2079030
What u mean
>>
>>2079030
>>2079035
>>2078995
It's a carter talks to himself episode
>>
>>2077656
WWE is just doing this because of all the former wrestlers who are currently trying to sue the company because of injuries. Because 10 years ago Bryan would have been cleared a few days after his concussion. Hell, imagine if they didn't let Stone Cold wrestle again after his neck injury? By today's standards his career would have ended after he broke his neck. And wwe would have died due to WCW.
WWE is only being more cautious now because Vince doesn't want to be sued in the future. He gives no fucks about the wrestlers safety.
>>
File: REIGNED.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
REIGNED.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>
He does, but as everyone else says, WWE wont clear him. They should, just for this one match. Have him put over Miz, then he can retire to have kids with Brie.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.