[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife noticed something interesting about me watching Tye Dillinger's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

So we just got done with the NXT fatal 4-way. We were in the kitchen discussing the match and I was pissed that Bobby Roode won instead of Tye.
And my wife says "You know whats funny, everytime Tye Dillinger has a match you always get so vocal about everything. Not even just the "Ten" stuff either, like you really want him to win yet he always lose. Earlier you were shouting "Come on Tye, Get up." and It made me laugh because you were DEAD serious."
And I thought about it and honestly its true. I never get that vocal about anyone, but everytime I see Tye in a match I vocalize my feelings instead of just thinking it.
The part she was referencing was During the Fatal 4-way when Tye hit Bobby with the Tye-Breaker and Roode kicked out, and Tye got that look of complete horror in his face because he knew he was going to fail again. I said out loud, "Come on Tye, Get up, Just hit him with it one more time and youll win this one."
I know alot of people think Tye is just the "10" Chant and nothing else but personally I actually really give a shit whether he wins or not. After Bobby won I got super upset, legit upset, and I dont even dislike Bobby Roode, I just really wanted to see Tye Dillinger win.
Still I just thought it was interesting cause she said I normally just sit and watch matches and only say stuff when there's like a big spot, and its normally "O that was awesome." not a full on conversation with the TV like im watching football and someone just made a bad play and I need to express it.
Its just very rare for me to actually emotionally invest in a character or TV personality, yet it seems like every Tye Dillinger match I get more and more serious about him winning to the point where I cant just think it anymore, I have to say it.
>>
>>2076922
Neck yourself nerd. I do like Dillinger though.
>>
>my wife's son

Kill yourself cuck
Didn't read btw
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 700x934px)
image.jpg
107KB, 700x934px
> wrestling getting reaction from a fan

Stay worked tyemark
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/5jpl7g/my_wife_noticed_something_interesting_about_me/

fag
>>
>>2076922
Fuck off redddit
Didnt read
>>
>>2077055
Why don't ya stay there pinhead
>>
>Balding
>Perfect 10

Pick one.
>>
Yet this fag has a wife while most of you guys think about traps.
>>
File: 2nbhytf.jpg (35KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
2nbhytf.jpg
35KB, 392x500px
>>2076922
>>
He's coming back to save /asp/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.