[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"He fights twice a year and is then off, whereas we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: U8eRr21.jpg (144KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
U8eRr21.jpg
144KB, 1284x722px
>"He fights twice a year and is then off, whereas we do this every single day," Banks told Sky Sports.

>"He's complained before about scheduling and doing media, so I would love to see him in the ring and see if he could do our schedule.

>"He can cry all he wants but we are definitely better than him, it takes a really tough person to do our job - and I could kick his butt!"

Sasha Banks on Conor McGregor
>>
bad feet
>>
>>2074932
How dare that whiny bitch criticise An RĂ­.
Like that nasty child-hating horse would have the guts to step into the Octagon.
>>
She's right. That potato faggot is a primadonna.
>>
Source on this?

If it's true she's pretty retarded. Why do so many wrestlers think they have the hardest job in the world?
>>
>>2074971
Your wife's at home...
>>
Didn't he fight like 6 times this year?
>>
>>2074971
It's a lie to justify being embarrassing play fighters
>>
>>2074971
http://www.skysports.com/wwe/news/14203/10529147/sasha-banks-wwe-womens-champion-slams-conor-mcgregor
>>
>>2074975
Your point? They still see them on a regular basis and wrestlers are notorious for cheating/fucking each
>>
>>2074993
18+
>>
>>2074971
Dumb shit """"wrestlers"""" like Sasha Banks forget that while MMA fighters may only have a handful of matches a year, they're getting crazy prepared for each one daily. They 'work' just as much as wrestlers.
>>
>>2074932
>He fights twice a year and is then off

The issue here is you have an opponent trying to actually KO you and you get real long term injuries that need to heel also there are mandatory periods of rest after a KO (It's real).

Not to say wrestlers are not physical or get injuries but that is not the goal of the opponent and lets face it WWE House shows are tame as fuck.

Sasha gets injured more than anyone else and crys and complains. so real big talk horseface.
>>
Shit like this is so stupid, thinking a shitty schedule will save you in a fight, even on reddit you see dumbass fans talking about wrestlers like theyre fighters, "don't fuck with kenta, his kicks are deadly", so fucking cringe
>>
>>2074932

I would pay good money to see McGregor roast the shit out of Horas here
>>
>>2075004
Yes actually learning new skills/techniques and getting new (MMA) belts as well as training a specific style for an opponent. You have to constantly evolve.

WWE is just do your same shitty moves/spots every night.
>>
File: SB RB.jpg (2MB, 2048x1181px) Image search: [Google]
SB RB.jpg
2MB, 2048x1181px
> and I could kick his butt!
Tapped with 1 second to go
Cries
Uses Eddie to get over
Company has no faith in her
Injury Prone
Botch Machine
Loses all PPV Matches
>>
I reckon Conor's left hand could take out a horse
>>
File: SEEEEETH.jpg (10KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
SEEEEETH.jpg
10KB, 480x268px
>>2074932
Firstly, need that sauce.

Second, supposing its legit, while pro wrestling does involve a rougher schedule than that of an MMA fighter, having to be able to perform at a high caliber and risking life and limb practically all year round, MMA fighters are actual fighter and compete in a genuine sport, and any woman MMA fighter would deck Banks in a second if she stepped into the octagon. They are two completely different things, and Sasha should shut her mouth about it.
>>
>>2075027
seeing her all bloody makes me rock hard
>>
File: wojack.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
4KB, 205x246px
What I would do to hear Conor McGregor shit talk soley on Sasha and her alone
>>
>>2074981
Nate twice, then Eddie. He put Aldo to sleep last december so counting that, it's been 4
>>
>>2074975
What's she doin'?
>>
>>2075034
>http://www.skysports.com/wwe/news/14203/10529147/sasha-banks-wwe-womens-champion-slams-conor-mcgregor
>>
>>2074989
>"Whenever I wrestle, I think of Eddie," said Banks. "I wonder what he would do and how he would do it and whether he would be proud of me.
>"The first wrestling match I saw was one of his - my mum would tell me to turn off the TV but I just told her that something about it had me hooked.

>"He is the reason I wanted to be a wrestler and the reason I am in WWE - I want to be the female version of him because he is the greatest of all time.

>"He is always in my mind and I aspire to be like him every single day, even though those are huge shoes to fill."
>>
>>2075027
You realize WWE is scripted and she was supposed to lose those matches right?
>>
>>2075074
Don't know.
>>
>>2075074
Don't know
>>
>>2075080
>female version of him
Did she just assume his gender?
>>
>>2075004
Not really, they only really work when camp starts, outside of that their schedule is ez mode. Though their camp especially in the few weeks before fight week are absolutely fucking insane every day plus weight cutting which fucks you even more.

WWE wrestlers work a much harder schedule yearly. They don't get time off unless they're injured. Indy guys have easier schedules but they still constantly travel and wrestle multiple times a week.
>>
>>2075015
There are wrestlers to be fair that could fuck most people's shit up in shoot fights. Most would be embarrassed by most MMA fighters, though most wrestlers could still whip most people.
>>
>>2075015
Are you implying wrestlers couldn't destroy most people in a fight?
>>
>>2075181
I think he's implying that many wrestlers don't have any fighting experience.
>>
Umm his training is probably more intense than wrestling performances. It's not like he does shit all day until it's fight night.

Manlet working the horse into a shoot
>>
>>2075203
This. He trains like a mother fucker all day while she's probably playing video games with Austin Creed.
>>
>>2075080
>he would be proud of me
He doesn't know you dumb bitch.
Just as bad as Drake getting an Aaliyah tattoo.
>>
>>2075216
>Drake getting an Aaliyah
Who
>>
>>2075091
She would lose them even if it wasn't scripted
No hope
>>
>>2075219
18+
>>
Sasha is such a huge mark for herself, I'm surprised Vince hasn't buried her yet in order to humble her
>>
>>2074975

Kek
>>
>>2074932
Imagine being this much of a mark. Wrestlers today fucking suck
Meng would've just picked up McGregor and snapped him in half instead of whining to the press about how he said mean things
>>
>>2075315
Gotta keep le womens revolution strong for smelly people and feminists, however painful it may be to watch
>>
>>2075315
It's coming she is one more thing nudity away from being a liability
>>
File: Punk cringe.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Punk cringe.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2075080
>>
>>2075080
I can't imagine being so obsessed with a person I've never even met. She is literally a neckbeard weeb without the hair and Eddie is the waifu. But it's okay when women do it, right?
>>
ITT: Marks complaining about marks

>>2075396
> I can't imagine being so obsessed with a person I've never even met.
This is what i think every time i see sasha hate thread #37389 of the day
>>
>>2075413
There's a difference between cracking jokes to revolving your entire job and life around wanting to be like some dead guy.
>>
>>2075315
Because that meme isn't a thing that actually happens.
>>
File: 1449522145454.png (88KB, 277x204px) Image search: [Google]
1449522145454.png
88KB, 277x204px
Am I the only one that thinks wrestlers and wrestling is really pathetic, as a whole?

Especially ones like the horse, that can't even wrestle, and talk shit about people who work harder than them every day of their lives.

Just the whole thing seems so shitty nowadays. Overproduced shows, women who can't wrestle being shoved down our throats, product placement, people acting as if saying 'bitch' on live TV is a big deal.

Wrestling really needs to die. These people are in their little autism bubble and it won't get better unless someone pops it. The same autism bubble that had CM Punk go fight some literal nobody in MMA and get the fucking beating of his life.

There's no reason to watch WWE, and other promotions are too goofy and full of stupid shit like LU to be worthy of watching either. More and more, I realize the only adults who watch wrestling are actual, legitimate autists.
>>
>>2075004
training lasts like between 5 and 3 hours a day. They're hardly doing a full day's work when they're training lol
>>
>>2074932
would suck on those toes
>>
File: walter papika.jpg (40KB, 389x361px) Image search: [Google]
walter papika.jpg
40KB, 389x361px
>>2075080
>>"Whenever I wrestle, I think of Eddie," said Banks.

Enough
>>
>>2075027
Hot
>>
Did she not see what happened to Punk?
>>
>>2078093
It was before Punk's fight and she's talking in character.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.