[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actually getting gimmicks and storylines >quality main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 205_Live_2016.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
205_Live_2016.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>actually getting gimmicks and storylines
>quality main event match every single week
>GOAT commentary team
>crowd is usually burnt-out but has gotten hot as fuck a few times
>TJ Dabkins gets shit on every week
Is there hope for the cruisers, brother?
>>
only if the greatest man who ever lived stays on commentary
>>
>>2073914
John Basedshaw Layfield?
>>
>>2073900
Anyone besides Kendrick, Swann and Neville are garbage

The Scottish fella looks promising maybe have him team up with Kendrick and Neville for a heel stable.
>>
>>2073930
>Swann
Kys
>>
>>2073930
Gallagher and Nese are good too and Metalik and Tozawa should be arriving soon
>>
>>2073914
He's way too cocky, JBL only does it on occasion whereas Aries makes the wrestlers look like a joke.
>yeah I can do that but better
We're still trying to accept this horseshit division, he's making it worse.
>>
>>2073942
W O R K E D
>>
>>2073942
Makes sense though he's going to be competing against these people soon enough, JBL is retired.
>>
>>2073934
He's the only one apart from Neville and Kendrick that has a sliver of charisma.

His theme is pretty catchy yo
>>
they're pretty entertaining yeah, and I like that they're giving them story lines, I'm just waiting on Tajiri, Tozawa, and Metalik, though.
>>
>>2073945
The last thing you want is to make an already failing division look even worse.
>>
>>2073938
>Metalik and Tozawa
RRRIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT, like Eva and Emmalina

Also where is Tajiri?
>>
>>2073955
Tajiri is signed he's probably got other shit going on.

Tozawa is 100% coming he's featured on all their media, Metalik might have been emma'd tho
>>
>>2073900
Gulak should get a gimmick as a no-nonsense technician who always wins because someone unrelated interferes
Like last night instead of Cedric beating him, Noam interferes and in the momentary distraction he locks in his finisher
Then next week he wrestles Gallagher but and wins when Daivari interferes
And eventually he's won like 20 matches in a row with zero storyline and starts demanding a title match, but has to gauntlet people he's beaten to show he could have won anyway since everyone dismisses him as an opportunist when it wasn't really up to him
>>
>>2073963
You might have a future in this business Ward
>>
>>2073973
Thank you Mr Helmsley sir
>>
File: hhh03.png (148KB, 419x314px) Image search: [Google]
hhh03.png
148KB, 419x314px
>>2073934
>he can't handle this
>>
>>2073954
Based big glasses aries working the cruiserweights division onto the preshows
>>
>TJP gets the shit beat of him every week
>Eventually descends into madness
>The next Tuesday SUICIDE appears

How hard do u mark
>>
>>2074031
More like next Tuesday TJP's suicide occurs
>>
>>2073950
>gets viciously attacked and betrayed by his best friend on Sunday night
>comes out the next night to confront him
>not angry, not hurt, not surprised, no:
>he's
>still
>fucking
>smiling
>and
>dancing
Swann is fucking garbage and his idea of charisma is smiling and being loud and animated literally all the time, even when it's completely inappropriate. It's not "outlandish," it's rookie-tier one-dimensional bullshit with no emotional range. Even Noam Dar, whose idea of a gimmick was simply being Scottish and zipping his jacket up, has managed to cultivate an actual character and a personality. Swann is awful.
>muh mom died so please cheer for me
10/10, greatest promo of all time.
>>
>>2073942
Most commentary guys today are dogshit in that regard, face or heel. A wrestler makes a botch and instead of covering for him and spinning the negative into a positive, they just laugh at him. Like someone goes for a pin in a Royal Rumble match and instead of saying, "This guy's got so much experience, that was sheer muscle memory," they go "Hahahaha, what a moron!" and fucking bury him. JR was great at saving botches.
>>
>>2074044
beggin yah to have sex
>>
>>2074039
would mark
>>
>>2074044
Looking like an angry dolt goes directly against his character.

That's why Zayn has gone downhill, his character is now nonexistent.
>>
/asp/ STILL getting worked by BASED dabman.
Fucking kek.
>dabs away
>>
>>2074077
Do you even have any friends, Carter, or do people just tolerate your presence in real life the same way we do here on /asp/?
>>
>>2074031
I wouldn't
>>
>>2073920
hey bradshaw
>>
File: trumpime.png (227KB, 465x444px) Image search: [Google]
trumpime.png
227KB, 465x444px
Here's how you fix it.
>turn Perkins, he's not fucking over, he's criminally not-over
>make his gimmick "overtly cringey gaming references so obnoxious and painful to listen to they get heat"
>basically his current gimmick but actually being retarded, instead of merely pretending
>introduced based gentleman Jack and Cedrick into the fold
>Swann (c) vs Neville for the title, Neville wins
>Perkins vs Gallagher, make some light comedy about Gallagher's rustic ways being off-key with Perkins video game bullshit, Gallagher wins
>Kendrick vs Cedrick in a wily veteran vs superior athlete, Cedrick wins
>Neville Heel champ
>two actual good babyfaces lined up
>two top-flight heels to use as you see fit
>kill time until based doot doot taco man (Gran Metalik) arrives
>he's the one that finally defeats monster-midget Neville
>mask sales surge
>Kalisto on suicide watch
>Neville eventually turns Face again and he, Metalik, and possibly Cedrick too are the two/three prominent division babyfaces
>>
>>2074145
Have sex Carter
>>
>"THIS IS A MAN'S WORLD"

What did Drew "Alt-Right" Gulak mean by this?
>>
WHERE IS MY DUDE METALIK????????
>>
>>2074145
>weebshit

not even gonna read it
opinion immediately disregarded
>>
>>2074458
>Coming Soon!
>>
>>2073930
>only the pushed guys are good

'sup Marky Mark.

>>2073955
oh god shut the fuck up you twat

>>2074044
You can't handle this.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.