[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 3 Wrestlers you wish were in the WWE right now 1) Kenny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Kenny-Omega-G1-climax-lead.jpg (165KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny-Omega-G1-climax-lead.jpg
165KB, 1300x724px
Top 3 Wrestlers you wish were in the WWE right now

1) Kenny Omega
2) Pentagon JR
3) Ricochet / Prince Puma
>>
>>2071119

leave Kenny in NJPW. WWE is career suicide for that guy
>>
File: IMG_0478.jpg (34KB, 512x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
34KB, 512x285px
>>2071119
L I T E R A L L Y W H O ?
>>
>>2071162
Agreed, they have enough talent to waste as is. Hopefully Kenny Omega is gonna win at WK.
>>
>>2071119
Pentagón JR will be wasted in WWE
Same for Prince Puma
>>
>>2071119
Wow, so instead of being the best bout machine he'll be the well it was ok for wwe bout machine, Pentagon would be the like 5th spic in as many years to completely bomb and ricochet would be left to wallow on 205 live, do you have down syndrome?
>>
If they're not booked like shit and free to be themselves (obviously will never happen)

1. Pentagon Jr
2. Fenix (So he can feud with Pentagon ala Zayn & Owens)
3. Marty Scurll
>>
>I enjoy seeing this wrestler
>so I want them in a promotion that will ruin them

>>2072104
Fénix might show up in the CWC next year, he's contractually able to since he left AAA.
>>
>>2071119
>Omega
They will make him TJP 2.0
>Pentagon
They will take away his arm breaking and violence, also his package piledriver which is based
>Ricochet
Lumped together with the other cruiserweights and turned in to a bland 'happy to be here's babyfacd
>>
High-quality troll thread. Surely, no one would actually want talented wrestlers wasting their careers away in the shithole that is WWE, where the live audiences are so disillusioned with the product that they direct their chants towards a title belt rather than the performers in the ring.
>>
>>2071119
Damn I really like these Wrestlers who wrestle for wrestling companies who aren't limited too much, you know what would be great? If they went to a company that prides itself on being entertainment rather than Wrestling, has some of the best wrestlers around and still manages to have an fucking awful product.

Really made me think

Seriously though, you're clearly fans of them if you're listing them, all of which wrestle for companies readily available to you, why would you want them to go to WWE lmao
>>
>>2071162
Agreed. He's nowhere near good enough to make it in the big stage.
>>
>>2072391
>literally better than everybody main eventing RAM now
>>
Kenny was already in the WWE as a jobber and was Heath's former development tag partner
>>
>>2071193
>Pretending to not know popular wrestlers just to impress some of the alt-cucks on this shit board
>ISHYGDDT
>>
Kenny would never join wwe, he's living the dream in Japan, fucking 3 16yo girls per night
>>
I want to lick Kennys 6 pack desu
>>
I would like a kazuchika okada whos fluent in English to be in the raw title picture
>>
>>2071119
What's with all these fucks that would love to see guys in WWE. You really are a bunch of fucking marks
>>
>>2071119

1. Matt Hardy
2. Based Bad News Barrett
3. Ryback
>>
>>2071119
Honestly who the fuck are these guys

1. Ryback
2. Christian
3. Eli Drake
>>
>>2072707
>who the fuck are these guys
>3. Eli Drake
>>
>>2071119
I've always had a problem with the shape of Kenny Omega's head.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.