[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Rumble might be saved. First good one in 3 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: Immagine.png (15KB, 586x202px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
15KB, 586x202px
Royal Rumble might be saved.

First good one in 3 years.

Thank you JeriGOAT
>>
>>2069451
2bh I'd rather have him in the rumble just fucking everyone dominating, making it look like he's going to win to get the crowd mad as fuck again. Only for Balor or someone to eliminate him to a huge pop
>>
>>2069459
that was last year and it sucked

the problem is that he sucks at everything
>>
>implying they will omit Jericho, Owens and Roman from the Rumble match
>the state of SEETHING smarks

They will put the Universal title on the very beginning/second match so all three men can recuperate for the main event.
>>
>>2069468
>title holder in the rumble

god you are stupid fedoramen
>>
File: 1442007745313.gif (2MB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
1442007745313.gif
2MB, 255x245px
>>2069481
> fedoramen
>>
>>2069484
Based /b/ working the /pol/ marks
>>
>>2069484
>tipping a top hat instead of a fedora

I'm sorry, are you a neckbeard or a fuckin magician?
>>
>>2069501
Lolwhat
What are you even talking about

>>2069503
Well once i made my dick disappear in your mum so the second one i guesd
>>
>>2069463
Because they gave the huge pop, and the win, to Triple H. And everyone knew Reigns would be in the main event for Wrestlemania and win the title.
>>
>>2069522
>implying Romanetty would've gotten a pop for winning this year's Royal Rumble
>>
>>2069527
That's not what I was implying at all you retard.
>>
>>2069451
The 2014 rumble was good. So was 2016 you dumb fucking smark
>>
>>2069527
>implying he'll ever get a pop again, unless it's a crowd of Pajeets

but hey, if it's Cena vs AJ and Owens vs Ramen at the Royal Rumble, who are going to be the final 4?

Strowman and Zayn for Raw, Ambrose and Bray for SD?

Rollins is going to be eliminated by HHH.
>>
>>2069538

>obvious league of jobbers takes out ramen so that he returns later
>zero crowd reaction during both

>aj debut, camera on ramen

>good
>>
>>2069451
>he might be in it or he might not

Thanks Dave! Your inside sources pay off once again.
>>
>>2069451
Roman in the Rumble isn't even an issue if it's not built entirely around him.
People are just holding onto butthurt because this year it was.

>>2069463
No tard, the problem was that it was entirely the Roman Rumble.
If you have him eliminate people, get heat, and get eliminated by the victorious babyface, the babyface gets a pop.
Mission accomplished, that's 101, tard.
>>
>>2069481
>smarks forgetting that this literally happened last year
>>
>>2069636
Except that's fucking wrong you retard.
>>
>>2069644
I think he's just referring to "last year" as earlier this year, because we're nearing the end.
People do it.
>>
>>2069645
In which case he's still a retard because the stip of this years Rumble was the winner got the championship. So of course the current champ was in it because he was effectively defending his tittle against 29 big sweaty men.
>>
>>2069451
>>2069451
>No Roman
>No Styles
>No Ziggler
>No Owens
>Based Jewberg
>Based BMJ
>Tons of possible Raw and Smackdown superstars
>Even more potential for surprise returns

At this point, they'd have to fuck up REALLY hard for this to be anything less than the best Rumble in years.
>>
>Universal Title
Kevin Owens (w/ Chris Jericho suspended in a shark tank on top of the ring) vs. Roman Reigns

>WWEWHC
AJ Styles vs. Dolph Ziggler

>Intercontinental Championship
The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose

>Raw Tag Team Championship
Cesaro & Sheamus vs. some other irrelevant tag team

>SD Tag Team Championship
Bray Wyatt & Randy Orton (w/ Luke Harper) vs. some other irrelevant tag team

>Raw Women's Championship
Charlotte vs. Bayley

>Cruiserweight Championship
Rich Swann vs. Neville vs. TJ Perkins

>SD Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch

>Actual Royal Rumble Match

Then there are non-title feuds that are ongoing right now that will be blown over at the Rumble
>Big Cass (w/ Enzo Amore) vs. Rusev
>Carmella vs. Nikki Bella vs. Natalya
>Jack Gallagher vs. Ariya Daivari
>Sami Zayn vs. Braun Strowman
>Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks

WWE's midcard aka their tag team champions won't be participating in the Rumble, leaving a massive void and if the WWEWHC and UT participants won't be in as well the WWE will have nobody worth noting to replace all of them.
>>
>>2069683
>Tons of possible Raw and Smackdown superstars
You mean jobbers
>>
>>2069684
What makes you think the tag teams won't be in the rumble? I expect Enzo or Cass at the very least.

What are they going to do, fill the rumble with cruiserweights and feed them to Goldberg? Why would Vince want to copy WCW that badly?
>>
>>2069688
You can count Cesaro, Sheamus, Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt out of the Rumble since tag champs and their opponents usually do not participate.

There are exceptions like Kofi Kingston and only because he's there to do his meme return spots.
>>
>>2069690
I think this type of speculation is pointless. This very year's Rumble had KO and Deanetty in a Last Man Standing match and they kayfabe could barely move afterwards, and then both came into the Rumble match anyway.
>>
>>2069690
Theres been tons of years where the tag team champs were in the rumble. Even if Shesaro and the Wyatt family aren't in though, that still leaves Enzo, Cass, Slater, Rhyno, and the New Day..
>>
>>2069684
Fuck, they're not going to make it that long surely.

I doubt the midcard/cruiser belts will be at the rumble. Probably just the male world titles, the tags and the womens. They usually just have 4 plus the Rumble match but they will probably make it a 4 hour show this year.
>>
>>2069708
Let's hope not. The rumble could just be the rumble and I'd be happy, I don't need anything else.
>>
>>2069708
The women's title belts and memeweights are guaranteed to be defended in that PPV.

The ones up in the air are the IC, US and tag team belts.

They can easily forego with the IC, US and tag team belts and instantly writing them to the Royal Rumble.

Now all of their IC, US and tag team holders are their main midcarders and hypothetically all of them are in the Rumble, are they going to throw them all away for Goldberg and Brock Lesnar?
>>
>>2069708
SS got like 6 hours of coverage, didn't it?
The RumbOwl is bigger. It'll get 6, too, just because 7 is pushing it.
>>
>>2069719
IC/US title competitors are usually in the Rumble regardless of if they have an earlier match.
>>
>>2069723
Oh yeah I ""forgot"" the pre-show for some reason.

There will definitely be a CW title match on it and probably one of the tag title matches.
>>
1 - Goldberg
2 - Rusev
3 - jobber
4 - jobber
5 - Ellsworth
6 - jobber
7 - jobber
8 - Jericho
9 - Big Show
10 - Brock Lesnar
11 - nostalgia pop spot
12 - jobber
13 - Luke Harper
14 - Dean Ambrose
15 - Kane
16 - jobber
17 - Sami Zayn
18 - nostalgia pop spot
19 - jobber
20 - Strowman
21 - Big E
22 - Jasethy
23 - Baron Corbin
24 - jobber
25 - Kofi Kingston
26 - NXT call-up (Samoa Joe)
27 - jobber
28 - jobber
29 - The Miz
30 - BMJ

If AJ Styles and the rest will be on the match just fill them on the jobber spots

I don't think Balor will return at the Rumble nor WWE brass will allow him to main event Wrestlemania that early in his main roster career

I think Roman will be in the Rumble because they can't help their Shield reunion spots and Owens will be there too

My guess for RR winner is Deano since AJ isn't facing Undercarder for the title
>>
>Reigns wins
>Braun wins rumble
>Reigns vs Braun main event of Wrestlemania 33

Jesus christ
>>
>>2069752
>Romannetty will still be the least over person in the main event
>>
>>2069752
>a guy with a fewer moveset than Cass will win the Royal Rumble
>implying Roman will mainevent Wrestlemania thrice
>>
>>2069684
TJP literally jobbed to Neville 2 times in a row. No way he will be in the title match.
>>
>>2069683
>No Ziggler
Styles vs Dolphin Ziggols is happening next week on SmackDown
>>
Does the Rumble winner get to choose which belt he goes after?
>>
>>2069853
why dont you just wait and see
>>
>>2069684
AJ and Dolph have their match on the last Smackdown of the year I think. Hopefully the Rumble isn't when Ellsworth challenges.
>>
>>2069750
Not a bad Rumble. Although I hate Rusev at number two because that's exactly how they used him last year.
>>
>>2069459
this would be an excellent idea IF THEY'D JUST TURN ROMAN HEEL ALREADY
>>
>>2069853
>>2069888
Has a Rumble winner ever just said fuck it and gone after a midcard belt?
>>
>>2070014
Anyone that went after the world title from 2009-2013
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.