[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is his injury *that* bad, or does he just not want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Hideo_Itami_bio.png (849KB, 900x506px)
Hideo_Itami_bio.png
849KB, 900x506px
So is his injury *that* bad, or does he just not want to work for WWE anymore?
>>
hopefully he dips the fuck out soon because fuck all knows they'll throw him to the dogs on the main roster
>>
>>2069373
it's bad and he does want to be in the
>>
>>2069621
rip anon
>>
>>2069416

Nah, now that the manlet division exists he can shine in that rather than being fed to Strowman/Corbin.
>>
>>2069628

A Neville vs healthy Itami feud over the CW title would be so much better than anything they've done with it so far.
>>
>>2069373
>In a video announcement published on October 18, Itami vowed to return to in-ring competition at NXT's first show in Japan in December.

Did this happen?
>>
>>2069373
Bit of both I imagine. He's not exactly getting a fucking push
>>
>>2069373
>if this glorious caramel midget stayed around, Baloring wouldn't have been forced over so hard

Fucking Itami.
Just go back to Gookland and kill yourself in-ring waiting for DBry.
>>
>>2069672
>Be KENTA
>Come to the WWE
>Sent to developmental
>Can't use any of your moves because WWE guys stole them
>Get injuried
>WWE hires a much more over gook
>Make your big comeback
>Nobody cares
>Get injured again
>>
>>2069662

The CW division could actually get quite good when enough guys move up from NXT.

Adding Neville, Aries, Itami, EY and Almas would make a huge impact.
>>
>>2069689

The sad thing was he was a thousand times more KENTA when he came back. He finally had his moves back and had some of his old arrogance again. You could tell he still wasn't 100% though and then he gets injured because they had him wrestling complete rubes in developmental. He deserves better.
>>
>>2069692
I have already begun to hate the notion of anyone I like being sent to the CW Division because of their appalling use.
But if they were shipped over it'd be cool and have a chance, at least.
Have Neville be the heel as you transition over some new guys, have Itami be the babyface that defeats him, then have Neville re-turn babyface and take the top spot of the division when Aries, EY and Almas play into the fold.
With some of the decent guys they already have (Swann, Gallagher, Nese), that could be fucking based.
Keyword: COULD.
>>
He got dropped on his fucking neck by a greenhorn roid-monkey, what do you think?

>>2069689
>there can only be ONE Japanese star in WWE

Sit down white trash.
>>
>>2069713
>>there can only be ONE Japanese star in WWE

That was how WWE marketed their appeal, so to deny that Nakamura siphoned from Itami is silly.
I mean, Nakamura was brought in almost primarily to appeal to a Japanese market.
>>
>>2069716
Nakamura got marketed as one of the BITW lad. His ethnicity was secondary.

Also, there are presently 4 Japanese wrestlers signed to WWE.
>>
File: W12142.jpg (9KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
W12142.jpg
9KB, 220x220px
>>2069749
>Nakamura got marketed as one of the BITW lad. His ethnicity was secondary.
>>
>>2069772
Nice shirt. Doesn't actually refute anything I said.
>>
>>2069749
>His ethnicity was secondary.
Can you imagine being this much of a mark?
>>
>>2069778
>one of the first pieces of merch for him absolutely screams "CHING CHONG NIP NONG"
>"his ethnicity was secondary"
>>
File: HNI_0063.jpg (22KB, 443x300px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0063.jpg
22KB, 443x300px
>>2069789

>CHING CHONG NIP NONG
>>
>>2069689
You fucked up. Its actually

>Be KENTA
>come to WWE
>about to be pushed to the moon
>plans to give you NXT title
>you get injured and are out for over a fucking year
>come back
>push resumes, nice feud with another big star
>get injured again

This guy is a fucking mess
>>
He's shit. Inb4 NXMeme fanboys pretend those Breeze matches were good.

>>2069713
Back to /wooo/, cuck.
>>
File: incredibly smug primarina.png (70KB, 189x181px) Image search: [Google]
incredibly smug primarina.png
70KB, 189x181px
>>2069749
>Nakamura got marketed as one of the BITW lad. His ethnicity was secondary.

Have a smugaroo
>>
>>2069832
He should have practiced his English while he was gone. He has no excuse not to.
>>
File: 1366358483531.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1366358483531.gif
8KB, 645x773px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02HcQZAE-BE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.