[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I guess they're just going to release Emma now? ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: fitz.jpg (75KB, 900x900px)
fitz.jpg
75KB, 900x900px
So I guess they're just going to release Emma now?

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/811054304370958336
>>
Why was she not fired for stealing from Wal mart?
>>
>>2069258
It was a misunderstanding iirc. Accidentally walked out with it. or at least that was the excuse.
>>
>>2069256
Told you this would happen. Anyone who has vignettes this long is doomed.
>>
>>2069282
>Accidentally walking out with 15 cases

I love Fitztistlewits too btw
>>
Didn't she post something "controversial" a few weeks ago after a show/match? That's why she's buried isn't it.
>>
>>2069256
Was he a draw?
>>
>>2069256
Whats his beef game like?
HASHTAG SLIMED LOLKEKJEJ
>>
Hopefully they just realised the Emmalina character was fucking retarded and they're just bringing badass Emma back, but they have to wait for us to forget about Emmalina.
>>
File: 1481959961386.gif (811KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1481959961386.gif
811KB, 500x519px
Call her the Jannetty from the Aussies 8 months ago, got shit on by /asp/

Feels good. See you thursday morning kids
>>
>>2069294
Rip Fitz, you were too beautiful for this world.
>>
>>2069294
>15 cases
$15 case
>>
>>2069256
I feel bad for her
>>
>>2069549
They're all jannetties. Emma is at least known by more than a 100 or so fat nxt smarks.
>>
>>2069549
Carter,stop plz.
>>
So no one here is old enough or has been watching WWE long enough to remember how they debuted Brodus Clay?
>>
>>2070369
Nah it's another shithead you should ignore and filter
>>2070695
I do remember them airing promos of him being a monster and he debuts as a dancing fat guy. Why?
Is Emma going to come out as Evil Emma and do the whole "OH so when I show you I'm got, I get your attention" angle?
>>
>>2070702

It was the same deal as Emma, showing promos every week for literally months saying that he was 'coming next week' and then he showed up as a dancing fat man
>>
I legitimately wonder what could have caused such a long delay.

Is she not ready in terms of ring ability? Does she have heat back stage? Is it just not the "right time?"
>>
>>2070722
>Is she not ready in terms of ring ability?
she's been back inring
>Does she have heat back stage?
yes with almost everybody except a few pervs
>Is it just not the "right time?"
its never going to be the right time for her
>>
>>2070708
The vignettes had a fucking disco ball I don't know what you expected
>>
>>2070736
>Does she have heat back stage?
>yes with almost everybody except a few pervs
What happened besides stealing a phone cover?
>>
>>2070722
She was ready to wrestle in like fucking August, by her own words. I don't think she has heat, just nothing. Nobody cares about her. Like Summer Rae or Naomi
>>
>>2070778
He's talking out of his ass like an armchair inside. There have been zero reports about heat on her.
>>
>>2070785
Hell there was a sheet back in may that claimed WWE management was high on her. You can never trust that shit
>>
Emma will return, unchanged, and cut a worked shoot on the horsewomen. Meltz has already said that her and Summer are being told to take shots at them on Twitter. That's all this is. A swerve leading to another epig pipebomb
>>
Is she still fucking Ryder?

If so, making Ryder's life miserable is Vince's fetish, that's why.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA wwe dumping this potato faced, zero charisma snorefest

emma s u c k s
>>
>>2073181
>HAHAHAHAHA wwe dumping this potato faced, zero charisma snorefest
becky was just on smackdown last night though
>>
>>2070794
>Emma & Summer teaming up

my NXT canon!

>>2073181
>>2073187
delete yourselves
>>
>>2073189
virgin becketty mark detected
>>
>>2073209
Congrats on finally coming to terms with those aspects of yourself.
>>
>from growing up in fucking boronia and sucking dicks at knox to getting paid as a wrestler by the biggest company to not even have to wrestle

Mate she has life figured out.
>>
>>2073216
i'm not a virgin and i sure as hell ain't a becketty mark

i was talking about the guy i replied to you fucking melt
>>
>>2073189
t. becketty
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.