[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a delusional delusional man. My favorite part of this whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Delusional Delusional Man.jpg (81KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
Delusional Delusional Man.jpg
81KB, 1310x873px
What a delusional delusional man. My favorite part of this whole thing is that he actually thought he was going to win. The amount of people falling for his bullshit 'I'm just following my dream' charade are fucking embarrassing. It only became his dream when he wanted out of WWE. It only became his dream when wrestling stopped being his dream. What a load of shit. If it was really his dream he either would have left wrestling to pursue it seriously or he would have started out with amateur fights because that's how you learn and get better, by facing people at your level and moving up the ranks as your skills progress. Instead his ego let him actually think he could walk into the UFC with 2 years training and win. His ego demanded he fight on the biggest stage so everybody could see when he won and he could play the tough guy. Now he's probably the only person to ever fight in UFC who doesn't look like he could even beat you in a fight.
>>
Fair play for actually getting in there but he didn't even land a single punch. 2 years of the most elite training anybody could possible have, the ability to train non-stop and not have to hold down an actual job, top nutritionists and everything money can buy and he was still completely out of his depth. It's plain hubris and nothing else. Everybody wants to give him a trophy purely for participating because he had 'the balls' to do what apparently so many of us wouldn't. No. He had the arrogance to do what he did and apparently had trainers who were feeding him bullshit instead of telling him what he needed to hear. At the end of the day he got in there and got beat up for more money than any of us will probably ever get in our lives. Yeah, real courageous. I'm pretty sure if you asked a handful of guys on the street who think they're tough guys to get in the octagon for a fight if you paid them hundreds of thousands of dollars they'd all say yes too. I'm not about to show respect to somebody who is stupid enough to make a moronic decision and survive to tell the tale. Showing true courage would be actually realizing that yeah, I really want to do this but sometimes in life you don't always get what you want. Now he just embarrassed himself in front of the world for no reason other than his arrogance got in the way.

I actually felt bad for him during the post fight press conference. It's hard to watch anybody go through the process of realizing they aren't as good, important or special as they thought they were and he had to do it in front of the world - totally his own fault but still. I'm glad he got humbled. Maybe it will knock him down a few pegs and he might actually learn a valuable lesson in humility. Shame on the relevant athletic commissions for even sanctioning him to fight in the first place.
>>
I think the courageous thing is more of him putting his reputation and the reputation of the wwe on the line. In all cases it was a retarded decision for a person of his age to even try to compete
>>
File: abandonment2.gif (826KB, 451x249px) Image search: [Google]
abandonment2.gif
826KB, 451x249px
>>
>>2060064
>It only became his dream when he wanted out of WWE.

I don't think so. I have a feeling his entire "career path" was planned out [by Phil] from the very beginning. This is what I think his plan all along was:

>Start by winning over the indy crowds as le edgy contrarian character [not hard to do]
>Make everyone think you are hardened because daddy was an "alcoholic" [occasional drinker] and brother stole 20 dollars from you
>Make it to WWE and play your cards right
>Keep practicing MMA this whole time
>Become a big star by cutting a "realistic" worked shoot [with Vince's permission] at a VERY opportune time
>Eventually find a reason to walk out on your own terms like a "badass"
>Do nothing but train with world class MMA coaches for however long you think it will take [2 years]
>Become an even bigger star on your own in the UFC [like Lesnar did]
>Return as a megastar

The plan was going perfectly until Mickey Gall gave him a reality check

Don't believe me? He even gave himself an out - in case he embarrassed himself in MMA - before he even started his WWE career. Go look at his live journal - he says after he's done wrestling he's gonna make a million dollars to get his ass kicked in UFC. Now what would possibly compel him to write something like that, if this wasn't his plan?
>>
>>2060800
Was getting his ass kicked part of the plan?
>>
>>2060803
for you
>>
File: 1473987912650.jpg (72KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473987912650.jpg
72KB, 960x640px
>>2060064
He had to act like he was going to win or else the fight wouldn't have gotten hype. You're right, though, it is a calculated facade; he's a self-admitted sociopath.

Just look at all the pictures of him blowing Dana event after event after event to butter his way into a deal.

The best part is AJ will squander his cash and be so dependent on more that she'll eventually hop ship to a bigger, better deal because he devalued his own stock in two minutes.

I cannot wait for years from now when he's worth less than Dustin Diamond and working at Pizza Hut until he blows his brains out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.