[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On a 2000 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardore"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

File: Boby holly.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Boby holly.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>On a 2000 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardore" Holly suffered a broken arm while attempting to stiff a relatively green Kurt Angle on receiving a moonsault, after an argument backstage ensued about Angle going over
>On a 2002 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardcore" Holly stiffed a young Brock Lesnar during a powerbomb, leading to Lesnar dropping Holly on his neck, breaking it
>On a 2003 episode of "Tough Enough" Bob "Hardcore" Holly took a hot tag in a training match and proceeded to stiff hit and slam a trainee
>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter" in his autobiography
>During his ECW run in 2006, Bob "Hardcore" Holly used backstage connections to change the outcome of his matches with CM Punk, one of which he would refuse to tap out, and another where he went over the young star
>During a run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly, who was suffering with a Staph Infection, would intentionally refuse to clean his own gym equipment, potentially infecting his gym mates
>During his WWE run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly entered in to several arguments wherein he argued that the much younger Cody Rhodes should ultimately not go over him, instead using backstage connections to set up an angle where Cody becomes Bob's protege, maintaining that the spotlight be shared between both
>On his final WWE match at Night of Champions in 2008, Bob "Hardcore" Holly stiffed Rhodes repeatedly during a handicap match
>During an appearance at a UK promotion in 2009, Bob "Hardcore" Holly repeatedly stiffed Thomas "The UK Kid" Jones in a TLC match, resulting in a visibly annoyed Jones stiff hitting Holly with a chair, breaking one of his ribs

Seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with Bob Holly?
>>
File: 1469196332280.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469196332280.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2059999
>>
>>2060012
>He tried to save face and call it a "timing issue"
>The next month he said that Brock should have lifted him even IF he stiffed him
>>
>>2059999

Nice digits. Yeah lots of cunts who think they are bigger then they are. Wrestling hasn't quite left its carnie roots.
>>
>>2059999
Just sounds like a bitter old dick head
>>
>>2059999
He's a dick.
>>
Reminder that no-one liked Holly in the locker room despite him pulling rank with every cunt.

>Foley, Rhodes and Bradshaw used to draw straws about which one of them had to car share with him between shows
>Foley once had to give Holly a 12 pack of beer after he bitched to the Undercarder about Foley leaving him at the airport
>During a house show in 2002, the venue was moved at the last minute and no one on the roster had his phone number to let him know about it the change
>>
>>2060047
>folly HAD to buy him beer
What a pussy
>>
>>2060047
>>During a house show in 2002, the venue was moved at the last minute and no one on the roster had his phone number to let him know about it the change
Shit I remember hearing about that in the early days of the internet
>>
>>2060056
>Taking The Undercarder's Wrestling Court seriously
The signs of the cuck Foley would turn out to be were already there all along.
>>
>>2060047
>>2060056
>>2060067
Where can I read about this particular incident?
>>
>>2060072
It's in his book, and he makes it out to be this huge victory he got over Mick Foley. Really cringey.
>>
File: 1472353126626.jpg (500KB, 728x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472353126626.jpg
500KB, 728x640px
>>2059999
>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter"
>>
>>2060060
>early days of the internet
2002 was early? Which bumfuck country do you live in? I had the net from 96
>>
>>2060083
Scotland =/
>>
>>2059999
Bitter old guy who was mad that younger guys were "taking his spot."

Basically summed up the finally years of his career.
>>
>>2059999
Based Bob breaking in the millennials
>>
>>2060085
Sorry to hear that
>>
>>2060083
>and still shitposting on 4chan.
kys
>>
>>2060012
He continued the match after that, which is impressive.
>>
>>2059999
>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter" in his autobiography

Lockwood was Crash Holly right? Is this true? If so Bob's an even bigger asshole than I though. By quite a way.

>During an appearance at a UK promotion in 2009, Bob "Hardcore" Holly repeatedly stiffed Thomas "The UK Kid" Jones in a TLC match, resulting in a visibly annoyed Jones stiff hitting Holly with a chair, breaking one of his ribs

Jesus, even after becoming a no-name shitter on the indies he remained a dick.

>During his WWE run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly entered in to several arguments wherein he argued that the much younger Cody Rhodes should ultimately not go over him, instead using backstage connections to set up an angle where Cody becomes Bob's protege

And yet Cody still uses the Alabama Slam to this day. Is it respect, or a "fuck you I went over" kind of thing I wonder? Hmmm...

Also, quads acknowledged as Bob's would probably tear.
>>
File: HNI_0045.jpg (45KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0045.jpg
45KB, 680x510px
>>2059999
>>
>>2060085

You're posting on anonymous wrestling forums right now and not shooting dope so good for you
>>
>>2059999
Hol up

so u be saying

Hardcore Holly is /ourguy/?

Based Holly.
>>
>>2060206
I know the "Hi X!" meme is a thing on this board but out of everyone, Bob Holly seems the most likely to go and defend himself on an anonymous imageboard.

Hey Bob!
>>
>>2059999

How did Holly stiff Rhodes at Night of Champions? Rhodes hit him with one move, a DDT, and it looked pretty clean to me.
>>
>>2059999
>bitter
>washed up
>bald
>shit tattoo
kek
>>
The most just wrestler. I wish Kurt or Brock would have done more.
>>
>>2060243
you're probably confusing stiffing with sandbagging friendo
>>
>>2059999
we need more bobs in todays biz
>>
>>2060012
wtf i love brock now
>>
ITT: Nu-male millennials. The business is full of soft pussies because of your kind
>>
>>2063898
Throw in all the meme terms you want faggot, it's still an asshole using the cover of a fake sport to work out his impotence issues on others.
>>
>>2059999
Spike Dudley said that the hardest bump he ever took wasn't any of the insane flaming table spots he did in ECW. It was Bob Holly's Alabama Slam. He drove him into the mats outside the ring so hard, he lost feeling in his arms.
>>
>>2059999
He's clearly not hardcore.
>>
>>2063898
How many times have people like Austin tried to sabotage matches just to be assholes? Holly sandbags people then lies about it to save face about getting his shit pushed in. He's a bitter pussy bitch.
>>
>>2063898
except holly seems like one of the huggest bitter pussies in the biz
>>
>>2064167
kek based bob
>>
>>2059999
BASED
>>
When did based Bob get that awful tattoo? He looks like a fag now.
>>
>>2059999
Based as fuck
>>
Posting in a based Bobcore thread

I remember when he, Eddie and Stevie Richards stiffed the fuck out of Puder with brutal chops in the 2005 Rumble.
>>
>>2059999
>that tattoo
What was he thinking?
>>
>>2059999
Bob Holly seems incredibly dumb. Almost every time he tried to be an asshole in the ring, he ended up getting fucking injured.
>>
>>2059999
ha look at them midlife crisis tattoos
>>
Who's more autistic: Bob Holly or Seth Rollins?
>>
>>2065888
Funny how Puder, if taught to work in any capacity, would likely be over today just because fans would know he's actually legit and you could have an angle around the MMA guy getting one over the decorated amateur and professional wrestler.
>>
Holly was perpetually angry that he was at best a mid card jobber to the stars and took it out on everyone else that he could.

He deserved everything that happened to him
>>
>>2065888
>stevie richards

lel

nah i wish puder actually broke angles arm though, that would've been great. there's a reason why promoters never want people to go out there for a real match and these GOTTA RESPEK DA BIZNESS fags need to remember it.
>>
How did Bob get fucking BB? I heard WWE fired her because he was married and he was banging her
>>
>>2064463
>>2065330
>>2065830
>>2065870
>>2065888
Bob stop samefagging
>>
Reminder that Bob Holly claims that he stood up to both Kevin Nash and Scott Hall after he got tired of their ribs and they both backed down like pussies despite being much larger than him and also outnumbering him.
>>
>>2066261
That's probably true.
Nash is a literal pussy, and I heard a story in which Hall was bullying someone, they stood him to him, and he stood down, too.
>>
>>2066261
>Bob Holly claims
Wow must be true
>>
>>2059999
You think bob voted for trump?
>>
>>2066264
Nash isn't pussy. He punked out Roddy Piper who is legit shooter and trained by Gene Lebell
>>
>>2066275
That's why I said "claims" you nimrod, because it sounds like BS.
>>
>>2066284
Sit down Kev
>>
File: IMG_1373.png (537KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1373.png
537KB, 1536x2048px
1/2
>>
File: IMG_1372.png (94KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1372.png
94KB, 1536x2048px
>>2066297
2/2
>>
>>2066157
If they actually respected the business they'd be actual tough guys that know how to shoot and do so well in case of an emergency.
>>
>>2059999
Fuckin based
>>
>>2066299
>>2066297
Kevin nash marks BTFO!
>>
Based Bob Holly working all the basement dwelling, anime watching smarks ITT
>>
>>2066520
>projecting this hard

whatever nerd
>>
>OP's pic

Christ...he looks like complete ASS.
>>
>>2059999
>On his final WWE match at Night of Champions in 2008, Bob "Hardcore" Holly stiffed Rhodes repeatedly during a handicap match

uh did holly even hit him once that match? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OEzg0_XQZA
>>
>>2059999
>What a bitch but I get his mentality
>Same as above. He had it coming and paid for it with a broken neck kek
>Nothing wrong with that honestly. Even when I was 13, I got stiffed in my training classes but the adults because I have to learn to take real hits and bumps you know
>Hahaha
>Kinda iffy on this one. But I couldn't have imagined some like the Sandman or Sabu being the first to beat him anyways
>Again, what a dick
>At this point, Holly wouldn't be much of a trainer to Cody in kayfabe. He always lost. Why follow a loser?
>Cody wasn't very green so Holly is a dick again
>Had it coming

>>2060047
>Haha. I imagine Bradshaw and him must have gotten along
>Foley is a piece of shit for that and Holly deserved that beer
>Kek
>>
>>2066282

He probably stiffed the lady at the polls when they said the main two candidates were Trump and Hillary and then wrote himself in.
>>
>>2065888
It was actually Benoit, Eddie and Hardcore Holly.

I watched that rumble this week.
>>
>>2059999
>absolutely SEETHING that he never once drew a single fucking dime in his entire career

I bet it eats away at him knowing that all he'll be remembered for is Sparky Plugg
>>
>>2060047
>>During a house show in 2002, the venue was moved at the last minute and no one on the roster had his phone number to let him know about it the change

Fuck off this can NOT be true it's too hilarious
>>
File: holly.jpg (19KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
holly.jpg
19KB, 624x388px
>>2059999
>I'M BOB HOLLY AND IM A BIG STUPID WHITE GUY IF YOU CANT TAKE A GOOD STIFF FROM ME THAN YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN THIS BUSINESS I RODE TAKERS DICK TO GET THE PUSH I GOT AS A MATTER OF FACT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHAMPION FOR HOW MANY TIMES I LET TAKER AND VINCE USE MY ASSHOLE I'M AAN IDIOT WHO LOVES TO STIFF THE YOUNG TALENT BECAUSE FUCK THEM IF THEY THINK THAT THEY AN HAVE A BETTER CAREER THAN I DID
>I BOB "MUH JESUS" HOLLY LOVE TO TAKE MY SEXUAL FRUSTRATIONS OUT BY STIFFING THE YOUNG FRESH BETTER THAN ME TALENT

Seriously fuck this guy and everything he did in wrestling. Fucking old stupid bastard.
>>
File: 1112.jpg (29KB, 489x344px) Image search: [Google]
1112.jpg
29KB, 489x344px
>>2066925
>>
>>2066719
>being this stupid
>>
>>2061269

Holly didn't touch Rhodes during the match, so no opportunity to stiff him.
>>
>>2060012
Based Holly working Lesnar into breaking his neck
>>
>>2059999
>Seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with Bob Holly?

He's too based
>>
>>2059999
/ourguy/
>>
>>2069278
>Lesnar get worked into a shoot
Based BOB
>>
I wish we could get Brock's version of the story. I can't picture him ever doing a shoot interview though.
>>
> On a 2000 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardore" Holly suffered a broken arm while attempting to stiff a relatively green Kurt Angle on receiving a moonsault

More info on this
How do you stiff someone while receiving a moonsault?
>>
>>2069278
Kek
>>
>>2069365
>How do you stiff someone while receiving a moonsault?
He didn't catch him
>>
>>2063898
Hi Holly!
>>
I'll defend him.

I trained in ring with him for a few hours and thought he was a good dude. Certainly wasn't the hard ass that I was expecting, he was very understanding and eloquent in giving criticisms in ring.

Watched him interact with people who had been wrestling from a few months to 10+ years and he was respectful to all of them. He never asked anyone to do anything that they were uncomfortable with.

Also had some conversations with him after our show that had him on it and was overall very polite and reasonable in his points about politics.

Thats just my experience though.
>>
BASED BOB HOLLY WORKING THE LIMPWRISTED SMARKS INTO A SHOOT
>>
>>2073664
>very polite and reasonable in his points about politics.
Is he a Trump fag or what
>>
Imagine going on 4chan, coming to the "wrestling" forum, and purposely defending Bob Holly from the "smarks."
>>
>>2073673

At the time the general candidates had not been selected by either party (I'm not from the USA so if I've got my terminology wrong, please correct me), he was very supportive of the Republicans and did mention both Cruz and Trump. I think it is safe to say he was fine with anyone as long as they were Republican.
>>
>>2073682
Huh. Good guy.
>>
>>2059999
slaphead fury
>>
How true is this?

Pic-related
>>
>>2066697
do you understand what greentexting is
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.