[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, and without trolling, who do you think will make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: Haytch.jpg (5KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
Haytch.jpg
5KB, 160x240px
Realistically, and without trolling, who do you think will make a surprise return at the Rumble?

I fully expect Haitch to eliminate Rollins.
>>
Finn Balor
>>
Kurt Angle
The Undertaker
Finn Balor
Shelton Benjamin
John Cena
>>
>>2059971
He's going to win and headline against Reigns
>>
>>2059964
Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Scott Steiner, and Kevin Nash.

So many midcarders won't even get to participate.
>>
Ronda rousey,trIps is begging her daily.

Also Kurt angle obviously.
>>
>>2059986
>Scott Steiner
This would be fucking fantastic, but Scotty has burned so many bridges he's never getting back in a WWE ring
>>
>>2059989
>>2059983
>>2059986
>Kurt angle

>Enters to a huge pop
>Runs in to the ring
>After a few suplexes, elimates 2 people until Reigns comes in
>Receives a Spear from Reigns
>Lands wrong
>Crippled for life
>Reigns gets off no problem because Vince loves him

GREAT.
>>
>>2059997

Reigns is HHH's guy, not Vince's
>>
>>2059997
>Reigns
>Not the cripple master Rollins
>>
>>2060031
Didn't Vince prefer Big E over Reigns?
>>
>>2059997
>kurt comes back
>whole crowd pops
>loudest pop ever
>nearby towns hear it
>pop sound creates a tsunami that kills japan again
>Kurt comes out and throws out everyone
>roman tries to spear and kurt catches him and suplexes him out of the ring
>the sound of the crowd is deafening and everyone in the ring has blood coming out of their ears
>3
>2
>1
>Seth rollins comes out
>goes to ring and sneezes, sending kurt into the turnbuckle, exploding his spine immediately and crippling Kurt droz style for life
>seth throws him out of the ring
>seth gets a mic and laughs for 90 seconds
>3
>2
>1
>Goldust comes out
>ShatteredDreams.jpg
>>
>>2059964
He's going to eliminate Rollins but he won't win. In kayfabe, he has no reason to enter the rumble other than just to fuck with Seth. Most likely Balor and Goldberg are the last two and Balor wins.
>>
>>2059983
Undertaker will probably be eliminated by BMJ to set up a feud or vise versa
>>
>>2060140
>implying HHH isn't gonna give himself yet another title run
>>
>>2059989
Ronda is dead at that time.
He kills herself after her next fight.
H3 is obvious.
>>
>>2060147
He will, just not yet. He'll push his two boys (Balor and Reigns) to main event mania.
>>
Marty Jannetty will make his grand return
>>
>>2060161
"Im not the Jannetty anymore, bitch!"
>>
Nia jax
>>
>>2060031
Originally, but Vince has been taken by Reigns. Most likely due to his negative reaction. After the first Reign's title run, I think Triple H was off of the Reigns wagon.
>>
>>2059964
Angle will return. Sting might be a longshot. Joe debut. All I can think of.
>>
Brock is gonna eliminate Goldberg
HHH is gonna eliminate Seff
Styles gets eliminated by Ellsworth
Braun Strowman eliminated by Ellsworth
Balor returns and wins
>>
>>2059964
Haitch (fucks over Rollins)
Balor (to win and feud with the champ)
Benjamin
Taker
Cena
Joe (I want him to feud with AJ)

Outside options include Nakamura or Roode, but I think they'll keep them on NXT for now.

>>2060275
Why would Styles, the champion, be in the Rumble?
>>
>potato twink
>main eventing Wrestlemania after debuting 8 months ago
>Universal Title
>main eventing Wrestlemania over the company title
>Fatso
>main eventing Wrestlemania
>Roman Reigns
>main eventing Wrestlemania for the third consecutive year
(lol
>>
>>2059964
Balor
Shelton Benjamin
Probably Kurt Angle
>>
>tfw it'll probably be yet another boring Rumbowl with the """surprise""" entrances by Triple H/Taker/Cena
>>
>>2060312
>>2059983
>>2059986
>>2059989
>>2060273
There's way too much money in even a one-off Angle return to waste it on the surprise Rumble appearance. They'd advertise the shit out of that. Even just to fill the Alamodome.
>>
>>2060329
>advertising returns such as these

Please no, ruins the purpose of a surprise return
>>
>>2060333
Which is why they won't do it for someone as big as Angle.
>>
>>2060275
Braun will be eliminated by Sami
>>
Angle and Joe are guaranteed.
>>
>>2060055
Autism - the post.
>>
>>2060301
To set up the possibility of the first ever double-five star match, a Styles vs Styles match. A clash of the Styles, one might say. A Styles Clash.
>>
>>2059964
I´m gonna lose my shit if HHH comes back to Rumble to kick both Lesnars and Goldbergs ass. he likes to make people his bitch just like with ECW and Sting
>>
>>2060275
>Brock is gonna eliminate Goldberg
It's going to be an absolute rehash of the last Brock/Goldberg storyline then
>>
>>2060897
Gaytch already did that in 2003 and 2013
>>
File: 1462403819736.jpg (4KB, 132x146px) Image search: [Google]
1462403819736.jpg
4KB, 132x146px
>>2060055
>>
Half of the Rumble will be Oldberg burying active wrestlers, somewhere down the line Bork shows up and throws him away. Oldberg interferes and throws Bork as well. Another spot I've been reading online is that Oldberg is lobbying for a spear spot with Roman where both of them will outdo one another with their spears.

There's also the incoming Shield spot where all three members will eliminate everyone ala Wyatt Family in 2015 before turning against one another. Don't be surprised if all three of them are in the Final 4. Jasethy will get eliminated by HHH who may or may not be officially part of the Rumble.

Finn Balor may return but he will not win the Rumble nor main event Wrestlemania, if he does return he's winning the Universal Title without a Rumble win regardless if the champ is Roman or Owens. If he does not return then my guess is that Jeridad or Sami Zayn will feud for the UT at Wrestlemania and Balor is still months away for his return.

If Undercarder fights AJ Styles for the title then Undercarder will definitely win and BMJ will win the 2017 RR.

My Final 4 guesses are BMJ, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Braun Strowman. If BMJ and Undercarder are just your average Undercarder match then Deano will win and go over Styles at WM.
>>
>>2060993
> Another spot I've been reading online is that Oldberg is lobbying for a spear spot with Roman where both of them will outdo one another with their spears.

Or, "how to kill Goldberg's return in 1 easy step." He'll be booed out of the WWE universe for daring to put Roman over.
>>
>>2061006
Why the fuck does Goldberg care about the fat smarks? He is a big fan of Roman Reigns, he'll do what he wants to
>>
>>2061006
Goldberg already put Roman over before his vidya gaem came out

Try again smark
>>
>>2059984
>more WM main events than RR losses?

Has this ever happened?
>>
>>2060993
Thanks paul.
>>
>>2060993
>Roman and Goldberg spearing everyone trying to one up each other and eliminating half the roster in the meanwhile
>Then Brock shows up and a 20 minute triple threat match starts with a random jabroni entering every minute and getting speared/f5ed by Roman, Goldberg, and Brock taking turns the second they enter the ring
>>
>>2060345
Bigger stars than Angle have mad surprise Royal Rumble returns.
>>
>>2060031
If Reigns was just HHH's Guy he would've been D R O P P E D years ago for this much failure.

Vince is clearly in love with him and books him just like his pet projects in the mid-90s.

>>2060046
A passing crush for like 2 weeks.
>>
can these guys like, do a wrstling move instead of just punching please
>>
>>2061149
Hogan? Warrior? Bret? Austin? Cena?

Just spitballin'.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.