[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If WWE and Vince had any balls left they'd resign Ryback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 13_Ryback-at-Oberoi-Mall-(20)[1].jpg (106KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
13_Ryback-at-Oberoi-Mall-(20)[1].jpg
106KB, 1200x675px
If WWE and Vince had any balls left they'd resign Ryback and have him win the Royal Rumble and main event Wrestlemania this year. He's one of the very few men left in the business with a personality.
>>
>literally can only get hired by the most podunk of literally who indies

It's ovah Feed-Me-Morons.
>>
Cryin' Ryan needs to stop making up stories to get interviewers and hit the bingo halls
>>
>>2059344
He doesn't get hired by them because his booking fee is too large. He is holding out on a resign because working bingo halls would poison his reputation and make it seem like WWE won.

This is all really obvious. Come on /asp/ don't be STUPID
>>
>>2059341
Nah dog he's going to Japan to become a big star kek
>>
File: Ryback-and-cm-punk[1].jpg (55KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Ryback-and-cm-punk[1].jpg
55KB, 642x361px
This is the only feud in wrestling right now that has any heat. Ryback and Punk could work us and make it seem like one of them might shoot on each other during the match and actually bring some mystique back to wrestling.
>>
>>2059349
Gedo doesn't want him.

>>2059350
Punk doesn't GAS about him.
>>
>>2059356
>Gedo doesn't want him.
Source?
>>
>>2059356
>Punk doesn't GAS about him.

Yeah he does. Punk is smart enough to see the booking opportunity and interesting storyline they could do. He's not going to let a little bit of injury stop him from doing a WM main event even if it's against Ryback.
>>
>>2059341
Autism is not personality
>>
>>2059358
I think it was a press conference from a while back.

Gedo said the only WWE talents he wants to sign are Cesaro & Ziggler.

>>2059360
>interesting storyline
>Ryback

We get it, you're a mark for your own bad idea.
>>
>>2059364
>We get it, you're a mark for your own bad idea.
Isn't that every wrestling fan?
>>
he's a bigger whiner than Cm Cuck and that speaks volumes

he's a botching machine and can't cut promos either
>>
>>2059341
When they gave this bozo a chance to add some of his own input to his character his gimmick turned into a guy who reads women's self-help books.

Dude's a joke. He got bullied by manlets like Punk and Bryan.
>>
>>2059341
"The Feed Me More Brand" lmao
>>
>had any balls

Ironic since Ryback has been incapable of producing his own test for years.
>>
>>2059341
Do you think he's ever done steroids?
>>
i honestly forgot Ryback quit WWE i just thought he wasnt on TV that much lol
>>
Rygod working the gay smarks itt

>Ryback leaves wwe
>record low ratings immediately
>>
>>2059519
>Ryback starts talking about his shitty brand
>Few months later Titus is doing a gimmick about the "Titus Brand" where he is a blatant con-man who jobs every week
What did Vince mean by this
>>
>>2059555
>admitting that Rybotch is working (you)

That's Nice homo
>>
Ryback es una mierda, le pedi un autógrafo el dia del evento y no me lo dio, al diablo con ese pelón de mierda que se vaya a tener sexo con sus drogas
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.