[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watching sports entertainment for anything other than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 253x199px
>Watching sports entertainment for anything other than the promos, entrances, and endings of matches
No one here actually enjoys wrestling, right? Like, you know it's fucking fake, right?
>>
>>2058439
no
>>
>>2058439
correct.
>>
>>2058439
No its not
Explain to me how they bleed then?
>>
This is autism: >>2058452
>>
>>2058439
>not watching for the waifus
>>
>Watching movies for anything other than explosions, sex scenes and the ending
No one here actually enjoys movies, right? Like, you know it's fucking fake, right?
>>
asp watches for the diva revolution.
>>
>>2058788
sounds good to me
>>
>>2058439
This is the right way to do it for Raw and Smackdown, not necessarily for PPVs.
>>
>>2058439
>Watching for storylines that aren't even consistent.

Remember when Stephanie said that if Raw lost, they would be fired at Survivor Series? They scrapped it completely.

Remember when Vince told that if Shane lost against Taker at Mania, he wouldn't be GM. Well, he was the next night anyways.

Raise your fucking standards /asp/
>>
>>2059028
Also the dialogue is

>I'M DA BEST
>NO I AM
>TATER TOTS
>SPARKLE CROTCH
>>
>>2058788
but that's exactly why most people enjoy movies
>>
>>2058439
wwe babby pls go
>>
>watching for THE FUCKING ENTRANCES

holy shit the utter state of (you) OP
>>
File: 1411687989121.gif (997KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1411687989121.gif
997KB, 500x373px
I made this exact post the other day, then I just watched this year's Survivor Series.

The men's five-on-five is unironically the best match I've ever seen. I think it's because on top of being a 5-star piece of wrestling, it also told a story better than a promo ever could. Every staredown, all of Jericho's antics, the Shield reunion, Shane with the big bumps, Rollins keeping the energy up, Orton outta nowhere, the looming threat of Braun and Ellsworth taking one for the team, Bray almost turning Braun, Ambrose and AJ turning on each other, Shield vs. Wyatts, everything just came together and for once I was on the edge of my seat for a match.

Was that, dare I say... Wrestle kino?
>>
>>2059534
>this year's Survivor Series match is the best match you've ever seen

Did you start watching last month?
>>
This is b8>>2058458
>>
>>2058788
>using a medium that literally does everything
>E V E R Y T H I N G
>better than wrestling

lol fag
>>
>>2058788
kek, good point
>>
>>2058877
I know I do
>>
>>2059539
Started watching in '96. Flippy shit's fine and all but that was the DSM-IV of ring psychology.
>>
I usually skip though every match except for the main event. What kind of fucking loser has time for that shit
>>
>>2058439
Exactly why I will watch Pro wrassln' over an MMA event that has "fights". MMA needs to bring yellow cards back.
>>
>>2059561
>it's the "psychology is dead" shitter

Watch better wrestling young boy.

>>2059562
>watching only the main events
>in WWE
>>
>>2059534
stop meming you fucking cuck
>>
>>2059566
Move out of your parents house your too old
>>
>>2058452
Ketchup packets you fucking retard
>>
>>2058439
Wrestling is a low-tier form of entertainment for plebeians.
I watch WWE because I enjoy shitposting, the only true kino past-time.
>>
>>2059821
This, it's all garbage for trailer-trash.
WWMeme, Poo Japan, PooWG, TNGay, Ring of myAnus. It's terrible, terrible garbage.
Memes are the true spice of life.
>>
>>2058439
Fact op. I am there for the spectacle, not to watch them roll around on the ring for 20 minutes. The only good parts are the promos, entrances and endings to matches.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.