[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's beautiful and I hope she gets her life in order soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: gallery_wwe-raw-paige-03.jpg (64KB, 768x1152px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_wwe-raw-paige-03.jpg
64KB, 768x1152px
She's beautiful and I hope she gets her life in order soon. My favorite wrestler of all time (man or woman) and she seems like a great person inside and out.

I hope when she dumps Del Rio she takes some time to reflect and realize that these jacked up bad boys aren't the key to happiness. She needs a nice, sweet, caring guy to balance her out. If WWE lets her return (they should, her return match would make a shitload of cash) I hope to see her in my city soon and maybe be that lucky guy to help her out.
>>
>>2058080
Ugh
>>
This bait has some potential but as of right now its too obvious
>>
she's a dumb slag from norwich and she always will be
>>
>>2058097

This, it's the niceguy shit. That has to go.
>>
>>2058080
http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml
>>
>She's beautiful and I hope she gets her life in order soon.

She's not and the only reason you care about her is because she reminds you of the hot topic girls in high school that were slightly above average after caking on tons of makeup but were still not popular so because of that you thought you had a shot with them.

>My favorite wrestler of all time (man or woman

How is that even possible? Did you start watching last year?

>and she seems like a great person inside and out.

Yeah, coke whores are renowned for being good people.

>I hope when she dumps Del Rio she takes some time to reflect and realize that these jacked up bad boys aren't the key to happiness

She'll never dump him, he'll dump her eventually. Also women never ever realize the latter part.

>She needs a nice, sweet, caring guy to balance her out.

A beta provider.

>If WWE lets her return (they should, her return match would make a shitload of cash)

Literally nobody would give a shit about her, she's completely out of the picture.

>I hope to see her in my city soon and maybe be that lucky guy to help her out.

kek
>>
File: 1467535418344.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467535418344.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>2058080
>I hope to see her in my city soon and maybe be that lucky guy to help her out.

https://youtu.be/9Uc3V8NxKWw?t=36

She's too busy snorting coke off papi's dick
>>
>>2058291
lmao christ

Autism
>>
>>2058080
>she seems like a great person inside and out.
yeah, literally every guy in the locker room has gotten to know her inside and out if you know what i mean.
>>
>>2058080
i'll bet she's nasty as fuck in the sack and gives a mean rimjob and deepthroats tbqh pham
>>
>>2058392
No I dont. Could you explain further?
>>
>>2058349
Actually he is right cuckter,I know due to mental illness you are getting homeschooled nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1284x722px
>>2058080
I love her pale thighs in those fishnets almost as much as I love her cute feet in heels
>>
>>2058291
acquire intercourse pinhead
>>
>>2058080
i hope she gets slimed. i want to see her covered in goopy, sticky stuff
>>
>>2060054
Those are wedges
>>
>>2058080
Del Rio's dick game must be insane, she threw away a six figure job with pretty good earning potential with Total Divas and the Women's push.
>>
>>2060314
Wedge heels
>>
She is only good for fucking. ADR would have to be out of his mind to ever marry her. More than likely ADR will dump her ass the moment he starts getting bored with her and move onto greener pastures.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.