[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OI MATE, I SWEAR ON ME MUM I'LL WIN THE BLOODY WWE UK CHAMPIONSHIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: uk-lgflag.gif (7KB, 610x305px)
uk-lgflag.gif
7KB, 610x305px
OI MATE, I SWEAR ON ME MUM I'LL WIN THE BLOODY WWE UK CHAMPIONSHIP MATE
FISH AND CHIPS GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
>this is what Amerifats think Brits sound like

>tfw only Brit punk gimmick in wrestling is Nigel
>>
Seriously tho, why the fuck a UK championship and not the European one? Just to fuck with ITV?
Will it just be just 4 guys competing for it, or will Roman "The Big 'The Guy' Dog" Reigns win it too?
>>
>UK Championship
>Make one of these the inaugural champion
>yfw
>>
>>2051939
micropenis now bretcuck
>>
Aaaaaand Brits are getting a new weekly show
Will it suck?
>>
>>2051969
What weekly show ?
>>
>>2051969
If they are allowed to do what they do in the indies, then no they do not suck. If WWE tampers them, then it might suck balls.

I am positive
>>
>>2051972
UK shitter show on the network 1 hour a week
>>
If this is how things are gonna start going down, I hope we get a Mexican Lucha Championship
>>
Ireland has more talent why is wwe even doing this.Britain has produced no wrestlers of significance since past 10 years.The last good one was bull dog and he died for Vince's sins.
>>
File: CztsBU0XEAAKo8e.jpg (142KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CztsBU0XEAAKo8e.jpg
142KB, 1200x675px
At least the belt looks fucking sweet.
>>
File: addtext_com_MDI0NDU0Mjg2OTkz.jpg (101KB, 795x768px) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MDI0NDU0Mjg2OTkz.jpg
101KB, 795x768px
>>2051986
>no blue

SHEEP FUCKING SCOTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
Are they doing this to compete with that WCPW fed that nobody watches?
>>
>>2051986
This looks alpha.
>>
>>2051991
No, a new ITV show that some people might watch but that WWE is seriously overreacting to
>>
>>2051991
ITV is going to relaunch World of Sport, a weekly wrestling show. ITV is big network in UK so that is direct competitor to Sky Sport and RAW in terms of viewership. Thought those who watch WoS are most likely going to watch RAW.

I wouldn't say that they compete with WCPW, but take advantage of what WCPW has done and that is getting casuals to notice Britwres.
>>
>>2051998
>ITV is big network in UK
lol hardly, it's just on freeview so everyone has access to it. Dave is a bigger network in the UK than ITV.
>>
>>2051998
This also splits the WWE and ITV also now splits the British Indie wrestlers into two groups. ITVs get more British viewers and popularity home, or WWEs more world wide network.
>>
Thought the biggest question in my mind is how will the signed talent go with other promotions? Wolfgang is champ in ICW and Pete Dunne in Progress, can they hold those titles?

How about appearances in OnDemand services?
>>
>WWE Championship
>WWE Universal Championship
>WWE United States Championship
>WWE Intercontinental Championship
>WWE UK Championship
>WWE RAW Women's championship
>WWE SmackDown! Women's Championship
>WWE RAW Tag Team Championship
>WWE SmackDown! Tag Team Championship
>WWE Cruiserweight Championship

TEN (10) BELTS
>>
>>2051979
>WWE makes tournaments to fuck with other companies
>They start a Lucha tournament to fuck with AAA's Lucha Libre World Cup
>>
>>2052010
10 titles over 5 different Brands/Divisions. mens, womens, tag, cruiser weight and now UK only.
>>
>>2052002
>Dave is a bigger network in the UK than ITV.
No it isn't. That's a ridiculous lie.

>take advantage of what WCPW has done
Nothing, in other words?

>getting casuals to notice Britwres.
Straight up delusional.
>>
>>2052002
ITV has a reach of 8 million viewers. Dave never cracks a million.

Pipe down.
>>
>>2052022
Everyone likes Dave. The only people that watch ITV are dole scum and single mums.
>>
>>2052027
Found the dole scum.
>>
Thank God, keep the 205's and the eurotrash away from the actual titles
>>
>>2051969
>>2051978
>Party Boy Pacitti's face when
>>
>>2052038
Eurotrash?
>>
>>2052051
Please keep ZSJ away from wrestling.
>>
Unless it's on free TV and a good channel, WoS will blow it out if they're remotely competent. TNA always had more viewers than WWE and they were on Challenge. A weekly wrestling show on ITV could be serious business.
>>
>>2051984
Ireland is basically a part of the UK. They just like to think that they are special snowflakes.
>>
>>2052028
You're seriously under-estimating the amount of dole scum and single mums on this island, mate.

Only channel that gets more viewers than ITV1 is BBC1.
>>
>>2051997
>>2051998
WWE has to be the most insecure company in the world. It's laughable.
>>
>>2052010
13 if you include NXT
>>
>>2052056
Based Technical Wizard Working The Smarks.
>>
>>2051986
The best looking Belt for Years!
>>
I think the reason I don't buy it is that it just reeks of their talent reapings in the mid 80s when Vince was building his brand and it killed the territories, the late 90s with ECW, the early 2000s after WCW and ECW closed so that nobody could take WCW's place and the most recent one in the late 00s which was mostly just ROH being targeted.

Whenever something starts to grow, Vince shuts that shit down hard by scooping up not only their top talent but their up and coming talent by flashing big money in their faces and then the fed is left with nothing, meanwhile the talents don't get used on the show, or they're made a joke, then they're released a few years later when the fed is dead and nobody gives a fuck about the talent anymore. It's his most common tactic to stop growth. You scoop it all up.
>>
>>2052002
>it's just on Freeview

It's one of the 5 main terrestrial channels you mong, you don't even need Freeview to watch it, a CRT and a coat hanger can get you ITV.
>>
>>2052163
All the signal in the UK is digital so freeview is the normal TV
>>
>>2052163
Not any more you fucking retard since they turned off the analogue signal, you need a tv that can receive digital transmission.
>>
>>2052002
Even if WWE aired the show on Sky Sports 1 they'd still only get like 10% of the potential viewership ITV can get. Instead they're airing it on the network which gets less than 2 million subscribers globally
>>
>>2051958
Ireland is rightfully British clay
>>
>>2052231
Think about it though, Network is only used by people that like wrestling, so their target audience. ITV has to appeal to everyone, so although there might be a higher potential audience, it will still probably struggle to draw in numbers. I doubt World of Sport will last.
>>
File: Sheamus-IC-Title-600x250.jpg (23KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sheamus-IC-Title-600x250.jpg
23KB, 600x250px
OI HOL ON A MINNIT THARR
>tussles beard
ARE YE SAYIN
>drinks Guinness
THAT AS AN OIRISHMAN
>starts pub fight
OI HAVE THE BLOODY OPPORTUNITY
>punches cop
TEW BECOME THE ALL NEW
>sleeps during daytime
PRISTINE
>watches the footie
WWE
>kills ratings
UNOITED KINGDUM CHAMPION?
>>
>>2052248
DOBYA DOBYA EH*
>>
>>2052248
*CHOMPYON
>>
>>2051989
Who do you think the Unicorn represents?
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (61KB, 615x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
61KB, 615x701px
>>2051939

I want to see this man crowned champion..

Free Bronson!
>>
>>2052240
>ITV has to appeal to everyone, so although there might be a higher potential audience,

If LU can get passable viewership WoS obviously will.

>The WWE Network is for people that like wrestling

kek
>>
>>2052269

The Scots' imaginary independence day?
>>
>>2052074
This. They'll always come running to Britchads when they're in trouble
>>
>>2052248
Kek
>>
>>2052238
>>2052730
Ahahahahahahahahahaha the britcucks really are as deluded as they say. Go pay your white tax to jamal and achmed down the street, and don't forget you can't say a single bad word about the jews who run your country or you'll end up in prison for 10 Years! :^)
>>
>>2051989
The blue in that coat of arms actually comes from the English royal houses' claims to France, not Scotland.
>>
>>2051998
It's only a one off at the moment, no guarantee it'll be an ongoing series.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.