[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: a message from Philly FUCK OFF FOREVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: wwe759.jpg (37KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
wwe759.jpg
37KB, 759x422px
http://kiwi6.com/file/e69byw1twa

>Anderson/Gallows vs Sheamus/Cesaro vs The New Day felt like a House Show opener. Enjoyable but a clusterfuck

>Axel losing only makes him stronger he is the Krillin of the Undercard

>Lince Dorado, Jack Gallagher, and Daivari like the rest of their division are treated as Undercard jobbers and losers. The only man who cuts a promo worse then Gallagher is Noam Dar

>If Brian Kendrick and TJ Perkins are going to be your top guys in this dumpster fire of a division you might as well add Neville, Zayn, Rollins, and Balor to this division to give it meaning

>Alicia’s new gimmick is she is clingy towards Cedric and how she thinks Bayley wants to get BLACKED

>How do we get Sami over? Compare him to the worst Diva we have on active payroll and have him work with Jinder fucking Mahal- Vince McMahon

>Why are faggots in Philly waste money to buy tickets to shows they refuse to get interested in what the fuck are they waiting for an Attitude Era level program fuck off do something better with your seemingly meaningless lives you fucking faggots.

>Konnan and Alberto Del Rio are still arguing with each other
>>
>>2046718
Based anon
>>
>>2046726

Philly is so weird

Roman got 1 large pop we he came out to save Seth Rollins from danger but come the main event they booed him for Spearing Jericho, they booed him harder picking up the Universal Championship and they booed him when he left the arena

I'm convinced people don't wanna really watch Roman wrestle they want him to act like Goldburg Spear something then leave...like don't even long build it towards any kind of angle you just get paid to spear then leave
>>
>>2046751
Philly smarks don't know what they want, this is the same crowd that cheered for Based Big Dog when he won his second WWE Championship and started the YOU DESERVE IT CHANTS after the cameras stopped rolling.
>>
>>2046751
>Roman got 1 large pop we he came out to save Seth Rollins from danger
Ehhhh, the way that unfolded was weird, it was like:
Second 1: Kids popping
Second 2: Adults booing fights with kids popping
Second 3: Booing overtakes popping
Second 4: Everything gets muted.
>>
>>2046753
yeah but that was after the one night where roman was booked properly and then the raw was booked great as well
>>
>>2046807
I honestly think adults booing him is pathetic at this point.
They're at a fucking kid's show. I kinda view it as, I wouldn't go to like a live fucking teletubbies concert or whatever and shout "BOOOO TINKY WINKY YOU'RE A BORING FAGGOT, PUSH PO", because you don't try and ruin it for the kiddies.
They should realize they've lost or go watch a grown-up's sport.
>>
>>2046753
>>2046807
>>2046815

What is Vince's end game with Philly you'd think their would be people there with molotov cocktails ready to throw at the wrestlers for permanently ending Daniel Bryan's career and i'm thinking Philly is a lot like Chicago where they're pro Punk no matter how much of a whiny bitch he comes across as
>>
>>2046824

>He thinks Yellow Tubby isn't the draw and Purple Tubby is the Jannetty

Next you'll tell me Elmo deserves a push
>>
>>2046753
That was a mix of booking Roman in a smart way for two whole nights and people just being so fucking sick of the Authority angle.

>>2046824
Buddy, if that happened, WWE would curl up and die.

Who do you think is the big money making demographic in this country? It ain't kids and their parents.
>>
The worst diva is Becky tho
>>
>>2046824
Booing a character because you get triggered by their presence is pretty much pathetic, even more so for a predetermined TV show aimed at children and preteens.

Smarks don't realize that booing Roman won't stop his push (Protip: he's protected currently and not pushed), won't turn him heel (he already is a heel by the John Cena mental gymnastics metrics) nor he would get fired or future endeavored.
>>
>>2046940
yet he will never ever get over
>>
>>2046753
Fedoramen go to sleep.
>>
>>2046835

People are gonna mark like crazy when Big Babyface Badass Hunter makes his second Royal Rumble win over the course of a year
>>
>>2046900

Still not nearly as bad as Eva sex appeal fags please find sex elsewhere
>>
>>2046903

>It's a Carter seething he isn't universally given all the attention on this shit board episode

And flagged
>>
>>2046940

>Pre-teens

Unless you're on the spectrum no pre-teens is watching wrestling
>>
>>2046751
No you misunderstand the gayness of these smarks. They will only like Roman if the Shield is reformed or if he comes to help someone they like. He also cannot win the top title of any of the brands.

As long as he follows these rules he will be tolerated.
>>
>>2047415

Dude the Shield has had like 2 ONO to like the lightest pop ever it's like the fans are smart enough to know nu-shield isn't about equality it's to pretend that Roman was somehow always the leader
>>
File: 1479937235050.png (317KB, 430x377px) Image search: [Google]
1479937235050.png
317KB, 430x377px
When will these retarded smarks learn that Sami is an UNDERDOG. He can't exactly be that if you expect him to win.

Comparing his worth to Eva Marie was intentional, but these retards just want pointless technical matches between their Indy darlings.

I genuinely think the feud between the two has been built pretty well where there is a concern for Zayn's future in the company. But if he wins the smarks will probably just give some condescending comments about how he finally won a match.
>>
>>2047443
The hell are you talking about? The memes on this board are getting out of hand.

It is obvious that the company goes out of its way to let fans know that Rollins was the leader of the Shield and the fans very much know that now. Nobody thinks Roman was leader anymore if ever.
>>
>>2047443
And no those 2 ONO shield reunions got massive pops.
>>
>>2047516

>Rollins

Ambrose you fucking rawtist Rollins was always the fucking after thought of the Shield since everyone forgot he existed
>>
>>2047523

Rawtist delusion at full effect the Shield will never be relevant again
>>
>>2047464
When will these retarded smarks learn that Cena is an UNDERDOG. He can't exactly be that if you expect him to win.
>>
>>2047464

Braun is nowhere near the level he should be improving at Baron Corbin is making him look embarressing by comparison

Baron actually shows improvement and maybe in 2 years he'll main event a B-PPV

Braun will not last any higher then a comedy jobber come a year from now
>>
>>2047555

Trips confirm will mark when Cena makes it to the final 3 with Lesnar and Goldburg as India fucking explodes
>>
>>2047563
I definitely agree with you about Baron Corbin, but I wouldn't count Braun out yet
>>
>>2047563
Yeah, Braun showcasing his strength while also showing bursts of incredible speed (like steamrolling BIG E of all people), and having one of the larger movesets on the current TV roster, as well as being one of the better mic workers already (he doesn't. Like. Scarves.) is really "not near the level" he should be.

Put the belt on him, stat. get these faggoty manlets off our tv screens, or at least onto 205 live.
>>
>>2047576

Braun needs more mic time and a bigger angle that you work on long term.since rumors have been speculating they wanna give Braun the United States Championship
>>
>>2047585

Fuck off Carter your opinions are all garbage
>>
>>2047625
>Can't handle the truth

Wew lads, sure is outdated pop culture references in here.
>>
>>2047634

Lads no one in the WWE is felt maybe Cena/Goldburg/Styles is over
>>
I agree with a lot of your points - Don't think Zayn or Rollins should be in cruiserweights though, they could be absolute stars if they were booked right as a heavyweight.

Neville, Enzo, Sin Cara, Callisto, Shining stars (remember them??) All fair game though, Poor Neville especially.
>>
File: 1476716686848.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476716686848.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2047625
Hi Carter!
>>
>>2047671

Enzo talking smack at all the Cruiserweights who can't talk for shit does sound like a great idea

Then again so is giving Cass the United States Championship
>>
>>2047563
>Braun will not last any higher then a comedy jobber come a year from now

Reminds me of what they did with the Great Khali and Vladimir Koslov, with Khali beating Cena clean and Koslov beating Undertaker clean, fast forward a few years after their debut and both of them become laughing stocks.
>>
>hating on based Jackie boy
What a rotten scoundrel.
>>
>it's a op lies about what meltz said episode
What's his endgame here
>>
>>2047819

>Umaga remained the only monster employed by the WWE to remain loyal till the final hours of his death
>>
>>2047867
Literally Aiden Englishes replacement partner with Simon Gotch gets fired from the company
>>
>>2047889

It's a Carter hates getting no reaction to his shit memes episode
>>
>>2046827
philly is a punk town because ring of honor is the spiritual successor to ecw
>>
>>2046824
> go watch a grown-up's sport.

Is there a big difference between sports? It's all just watching muscular men doing stuff.
>>
>marky

>>2046753
lol I bet you aslo BO-lieve it's the same crowd from last year's Royal Rumble

>>2046824
>>2046940
>i-it's a k-kid's show

And even they're booing Romannetty.
>>
DAVE MELTZER IS A LIAR HE HAS NO SOURCES HE MAKES UP SHIT

DUMASSES
>>
>>2047867
This. Jack's promo was good
>>
>>2046824
There are no casual fans left. No like 5-12 year old can stay up to 11pm to watch a 4 hour ppv then a 3 hour RAW the next night and a 2 hour Smackdown the next. Its the same with women, they're not going to have a lasting interest in wrestling. What's left now are 20-40 year old males who have been watching forever and are the hardcore fans.

One of the latest viewer demographics WWE released back in May of this year had the average age at 41 years old.
>>
>>2048682
>And even they're booing Romannetty.
no clearly hear the women and kids pop for the big dog when he came out to help rollins.
>>
>>2049894
Oh the age was in 2014 not 16, oh well doubt its changed much in 2 years.
>>
>>2049099

Based BDD working the smarks
>>
>>2046753
>>2046751
Philly is ECW country, they know Vince's BS and mistreatment with the ECW originals.
>>
>Compare him to the worst Diva we have on active payroll

Dave is out of line here. Based Eva is one of the most over heels of this era.
>>
>>2046940
>Booing a character because you get triggered by their presence is pretty much pathetic

That's basically how heels are supposed to work
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.