[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Tag team champions are solid fighters and best in the division

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 0345379743.jpg (28KB, 460x309px) Image search: [Google]
0345379743.jpg
28KB, 460x309px
> Tag team champions are solid fighters and best in the division
> Two main eventers team up just to one up each other and take the titles for no reason
>>
Wouldn't have been mad if this had happened last night. New Day are cancer.
>>
File: Le CIA-Man.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Le CIA-Man.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
> Revival
> American Alpha
> Vaudavillians
> Ascension
> DIY
> The Authors of Pain
All these fantastic tag teams but the WWE STILL have to rely on thrown together teams like Beauty and le Man Beast, Cesaro & Sheamus and Orton & Wyatt. Don't get me wrong, I love the last two teams, but that's not the point. I hate when teams are put together and INSTANTLY are put into the title picture. When there are teams killing it but not being given a chance to prove themselves.
>>
File: BOD2.jpg (102KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
BOD2.jpg
102KB, 1284x722px
>>2046543
>t. Edge and Christian
>>
>>2046569
Literally all those teams par VV and Ascension have been or are being given chances.
AA are just on the backburner because slyno got hot.
And Ascension are fucking shit.
VV are the only reasonable complaint you made, and that hardly boils down to "fucking main eventers".
Meanwhile, Cesaro/Sheamus, Orton/Wyatt and Slyno are more over than the vast majority of any of them.
>>
>>2046569

You know, I'm usually totally against the thrown together teams, but the examples you gave weren't just thrown together, they were given some kind of backstory. Slater was desperately searching for a partner and Rhyno was bro enough to team up with him. Cesaro and Sheamus were thrown together, but only in kayfabe, because they hate eachother so much. And Orton was brainwashed and recruited into the Wyatt Family. Thrown together tag teams only suck when it's 'oh look, wrestler X and wrestler Y are a team now for no reason'.
>>
>>2046549
This.
>>
>>2046543
> that time they made Boreron bury Kiddsaro in a handicap match when they were tag team champs
That was what made me stop watching raw
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.