[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the logic behind this "triple threat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tttt.jpg (112KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
tttt.jpg
112KB, 1000x563px
Can someone explain the logic behind this "triple threat tag team" bullshit?

>only two active competitors
>a whole tag team is excluded
>unless one of the opposing team members tags them in, which they would never have any reason to do
>have to pull increasingly ridiculous "sneaky tag" spots just to get the other team in the match

Why don't they just have all three wrestlers active? You know, like an ACTUAL triple threat match? You don't even have to have them all in the ring at the same time, 95% of the match time in triple threat matches one guy is resting outside anyway.

Or just book match types that make sense instead. Literally anything is better than this awkward "oh gosh I'm stumbling over to the side of the ring where these two guys are waiting to sideline my team" garbage
>>
I dunno it makes no sense to be fair.
All 3 should be in at the same time.
>>
>three teams
>two people in the ring
>they can tag in or be tagged out by anyone on any other team
>Team 1: A, B
>Team 2: C, D
>Team 3: E, F
A and F begin, representatives from Team 1 and 3 are active.
C tags in from F, F is out, 3 are now on standby, teams 1 and 2 are active.
It's easy shit.
>>
I've never seen one of these, but they sound silly. First thoughts are:

1. If there are only 2 active competitors, it's not even a triple threat match;

2. If you can tag someone from another team in, then really the rules should allow you to tag in someone from your competitor's team. Meaning the two members of one team are in the ring together, and can score an easy win.

Just dumb nonsensical booking. I bet HHH invented it.
>>
>>2046259
I understand the structure of the match just fine, I'm saying it's stupid.
In your example,
>C tags in from F
See, F has absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER to tag C in. Why would he not tag E instead?

Your team only stands to lose from not having a active wrestler. Which is why, like I said, you get these silly moments with Kofi derping over to Cesaro and Sheamus' corner so Sheamus can slap him on the back and get his team in the match.

It's fine if it happens once or twice in a match, but when it happens over and over to rotate teams into and out of the match, it's just shooting suspension of disbelief in the face
>>
Also micheal cole ssid this yesterday:
>triple threat rules
>no disquailfcations or count outs
Why are the teams staying in the corner?
>>
File: 1471829726502.jpg (6KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1471829726502.jpg
6KB, 218x231px
>>2046287
because
>>
I skip every triple threat/fatal four way tag team match for this reason. It's really fucking stupid
>>
>>2046346
You missed out desu
>>
RoH does the WWE style in fatal four way too, it was hilarious when Colt and Castle teamed up and they both got tagged in.
>>
Why not just have a tornado tag and get weapons involved? Oh yeah, because that would make sense.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.